Phoenix.Mustybadger
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Mustybadger 2013-07-24 09:38:20  
Mainly looking to get the following KI's

Semi-pure alizarin yggzi
Semi-pure zaffre yggzi
Semi-pure celadon yggzi

Not worried about Mega Boss KI's at the moment, but looking to take the first step into Delve as a DD only and finding it impossible to get grouped up without any Delve tier weapons.

Please PM me with clear price. I am normally only online during the hours of 6PM GMT and 9PM GMT daily.

If no one is selling, would anyone be willing to let me tag along? :3

Thanks!
 Phoenix.Mustybadger
By Phoenix.Mustybadger 2013-07-30 09:24:04  
Not sure of the bump rules here :/ But It's almost been a week since this post so...bump :)

No one selling T1/T2 clears on Phoenix?
By Juggalo 2013-08-09 11:51:11  
I'd be interested in this, but to join a LS that does them, or a group that does them, rather than pay for clears. No offense intended to either those paying nor those charging, but I'd rather join a group, socialize, make friends with them, etc. Call me old school :)
By Pantafernando 2013-08-09 12:10:32  
Give a shout to try.
You wont regret.
 Phoenix.Audacity
user: Crumpet
By Phoenix.Audacity 2013-08-09 15:45:33  
I hope you have a DD which is well geared with a R/E/M then because people only bring R/E/M or Delve DD for a reason to these fights.
By Pantafernando 2013-08-09 17:42:36  
Phoenix.Audacity said: »
I hope you have a DD which is well geared with a R/E/M then because people only bring R/E/M or Delve DD for a reason to these fights.

Current forefront and skirmish weapons with the +skill can make for rem in terms of dps, let alone if a wk weapon is available.
Anyway, win depend more of pre buffs than raw dmg. And as he just want kis, fighting solely for win tiers 4 and 5, you dont need to worry about saving 1 hour for mega boss, so that makes win even easier.