Adamantoise Egg

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Odin » Adamantoise Egg
Adamantoise Egg
By Shunnedbahamut 2013-07-26 15:18:49  
I am looking for someone to sell me an adamantoise egg. I'm not looking to pay a ridiculous amount for it just needing it as it is my last item for the Black Belt. I'm not so bad in need that i'm going to take a ridiculous offer so don't say some real high number and hope i take it as a bargain, serious offers only. I'm willing to wait and get a good price. I'm having high hopes to get replies with people willing to help me with this issue.

BTW not wanting to get a bunch of blue pondweeds from login campaign and take my chances as it would most likely be a waste. Looking for someone that possibly has a bunch of KS99's that is willing to take the chance or if they have pop for Aspidochelone, will allow me to tag along just for the egg and not have to pay for the pondweed itself.
 Lakshmi.Eyrhika
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Eyrhika
By Lakshmi.Eyrhika 2013-07-26 15:41:12  
Good luck? Turtle drops nothing worth value other than the egg, hence why it is so much more expensive than the other bits.
 Sylph.Safiyyah
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Safiyyah
By Sylph.Safiyyah 2013-07-26 15:42:22  
Your best chance is to get the pondweed. The droprate on egg from Aspichelone is pretty good. The problem with getting the egg for a low price is that Aspi doesn't drop anything else of value, and more people will be looking to do KB with their login points because of D.Ring.

Still, good luck to you.
By Shunnedbahamut 2013-07-26 15:54:39  
Thanks for the replies, Really hope someone will step forward though to help because I here the drop rate for the HQ pop item is horrid compared to the other two. but who knows when this is all said and done i may have to just suck it up and burn through some blue pondweeds.