user: Kengosama
By Cerberus.Kengo 2013-08-09 20:56:28  
It's a trick.
 Cerberus.Vanidin
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: vanicent
By Cerberus.Vanidin 2013-08-09 21:04:21  
I'll be on Excalibur along with the Wife. So if any ex nerfed players are checking XIV out, look me up!
 Cerberus.Eanae
user: Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2013-08-11 16:41:58  
Cerberus.Kengo said: »
It's a trick.

I'll cut you flute boy.
 Cerberus.Etheron
user: Etheron
By Cerberus.Etheron 2013-08-11 18:43:22  
Holy War FC

C'mon fellow cerb players, we need you! Bubbly Bernie is here, he was asking about you guys. We can't ever have what we had in FFXI but we're damn well gonna try!

Diabolos Server. God I wish the realm reborn cerberus wasn't EU, this woulda been so much easier.
 Cerberus.Trixta
user: trixta
By Cerberus.Trixta 2013-08-15 20:17:41  
Like I thought, most of Revile will be on Leviathan, if you know any of us keep an eye out.

I also have a group of non-FFXI friends playing on Diabolos, so I'm bound to make an alt there.

And now I plan to make an alt Lalafell on Ultros just so I can /panic spam Eanae like old times.
 Cerberus.Jogiyat
user: Jogikat
By Cerberus.Jogiyat 2013-08-15 20:45:04  
I'm shopping around for a server :)
 Cerberus.Boundsoul
user: Boundsoul
By Cerberus.Boundsoul 2013-08-17 18:59:37  
So I ended up just rerolling the same character, just decided to change it to a female Roe this time. Somehow didn't even pay attention to server. Server is still listed as Ridill like in 1.0. Will I be able to change that at launch/early access if I want to start up on Diabolos?

EDIT: Also just noticed it still has me as a lvl 36 PUG where I quit in 1.0. In P3 I had to completely reroll but I had all my items and gear from 1.0. This time I kept everything including class lvl.
 Cerberus.Razhel
user: Razhel
By Cerberus.Razhel 2013-08-20 17:28:36  
Played on Cerberus, will play on the new cerberus :)
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2013-08-20 17:39:54  
Leviathan.Phenomena said: »
I left Cerberus because I didn't agree with the Illusive man's "Ends justify the means" way of thinking. I'll be going to excalibur.

Siren.Knivesz
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Knivesz 2013-08-20 17:54:55  
Cerberus.Boundsoul said: »
So I ended up just rerolling the same character, just decided to change it to a female Roe this time. Somehow didn't even pay attention to server. Server is still listed as Ridill like in 1.0. Will I be able to change that at launch/early access if I want to start up on Diabolos?

EDIT: Also just noticed it still has me as a lvl 36 PUG where I quit in 1.0. In P3 I had to completely reroll but I had all my items and gear from 1.0. This time I kept everything including class lvl.

You probably figured this out by now but for those that don't know you cannot move a 1.0 character to a server like diabolos or any other non legacy server. At least not till a few weeks/months after launch.
 Cerberus.Etheron
user: Etheron
By Cerberus.Etheron 2013-08-23 20:30:45  
I logged into the FC the other day, thinking I was doing quick leveling, and everyone had way higher ***than me. These dudes here are serious! Serious fun!