Besiege - Job Skills Level?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Besiege - job skills level?
Besiege - job skills level?
 Lakshmi.Alaric
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: vdemitry
By Lakshmi.Alaric 2009-07-13 09:15:52  
I have a question that came up after participating on a few Besieges. I didn’t experience any skills level up for any of the jobs I used, specially the once that are gimp due to lvl sync. Does anyone know if there has been an update done by SE that is affecting this? I know they have said there was one done for Campaign Battles, which I think sucks. I think you should be able to skill up regardless, of course unless in a lvl sync party – this makes since.

Thanks,

Alaric
 Ramuh.Haseyo
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-07-13 09:20:42  
I still get skillups. SE stated "If you want skill ups, do Besieged" so I doubt they removed it from Besieged. What job are you using? If it's melee, make sure you are doing more than 0 damage, as that's common for a non 70~75 melee to do, especially 1 handed weapons.
 Kujata.Daus
サーバ: Kujata
user: Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2009-07-13 10:07:50  
Ive found it really hard to skill up a weapon in besieged, especially if your skill is extremely low.

skilling magic is much much much much easier.
 Asura.Eeek
サーバ: Asura
user: Eeek
By Asura.Eeek 2009-07-13 10:08:05  
When I leveled BLM, I depended on Besieged for the majority of my skillups. I still have Enhancing Magic uncapped, so I still try to catch every Besieged I can.

I personally never tried to skillup melee jobs in Besieged, so I don't know how well that works. Haseyo's right on in saying that you have to hit for at least 1 damage to get weapon skillups. I always preferred skilling on crabs as a melee, but I have a melee job that could skillup on them solo (THF).

If you need to skill up magic skills, here's how I went about my own skillups:

Elemental: I spammed Tier1 nukes. Unlike weapons, spells can land for zero damage and still get skillups.

Enfeebling: I spammed Dia 1 on mobs.

Dark: I spammed Bio 1 on mobs.

Enhancing: I spam Protect1 and Shell1 on NPCs. If a player or NPC put a higher tier Pro/Shell on them, I leave and look for other NPCs. There should be at least a few NPCs running around in each "quadrant" of Al Zahbi.

I haven't personally skilled Divine or Healing magic, but I can take a guess at how one could do it. For Divine, just spam Banish and Flash on mobs. For Healing magic, just cure other players, and if you're facing the Undead Swarm, cure those skeletons!
 Ramuh.Haseyo
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-07-13 10:14:34  
Heal generals. Cure/Cure II. I went from Healing 200 to 256 in one round.
 Lakshmi.Alaric
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: vdemitry
By Lakshmi.Alaric 2009-07-14 07:44:45  
Well that's a good thing. Thanks for comments.