フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
First Page 2 3 ... 115 116 117 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Asura.Ludoggy
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-07-17 16:49:19  
being in hell even for just an hour sucks.
 Valefor.Lilbusta
サーバ: Valefor
user:
By Valefor.Lilbusta 2009-07-17 16:49:50
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Well I'm outtie! Have a good weekend everyone!
 Bahamut.Rumaha
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-07-17 16:50:04  
Caiyuo said:
It takes awhile to appreciate all the aspects of the fights, but even now there are still many fights that refuse to go to the ground (for jujitsu anyway). Some do for takedowns to get down and wear people out, but even on UFC 100 many of the fights were stand-ups that were straight striking skill.

@Rumaha: His weight is pretty evenly distributed throughout his body, and despite having huge legs, without a low center of gravity he's actually at a disadvantage for takedowns as long as someone with comparable weight and strength is coming at him. lol Someone like me trying to take Shaq off his feet? Yeah that's not *** happening. lol

If you really like striking, K1 is still around I believe and that's where the top strikers are at as far as I know. Youtube Ernesto Hoost for some awesome highlight reels. lol

True, and lol,
 Cerberus.Nieko
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Nieko
By Cerberus.Nieko 2009-07-17 16:50:17  
you'll never appreciate a ground fight until u see 2 good grapplers going at it. I dont mean those old i lay on top of u for 4 minutes and we both catch our breath fights. I mean the ones where u can see each of the fighters actually going for holds and defending. U can submit a person by damn near any limb on their body. Big toe submission ftw.
But for the most part, UFC ground fights are lame. And most of the strikers are eg Paul Pheonix. One round full of haymakers, next few rounds full of 2 outta breath dudes clenching.
サーバ: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-17 16:50:36  
Dasva said:
Ludoggy said:
I hate soloing so much. 1-10=hell

1-10= 1hourish... easy

Yeah really, get regen/refresh from the book and you never really even need to stop lol
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-07-17 16:50:42  
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
I still gotta get my RDM and BLM to 37 for SCH sub...can you solo effectively for exp as a 29 BLM?

Yes I did on sch anyways...
Ludoggy said:
blm solo fails untill you can 1hit things with am =p

Not true at all. You have to /nin and actually time stuff but still good xp.. but no you probably wont break 15k/hr
 Fairy.Tbest
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-07-17 16:50:45  
I'd love to see a huge world-wide tournament for massive prize money. Have it be like a week + long and thousands of fighters. Any fighting styles and only win by knock-outs. No times, no scores, just when one of the fighters can no longer fight.

To see who is TRULY the best fighter in the world.
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-17 16:53:15  
Tbest said:
I'd love to see a huge world-wide tournament for massive prize money. Have it be like a week + long and thousands of fighters. Any fighting styles and only win by knock-outs. No times, no scores, just when one of the fighters can no longer fight.

Sounds like a Jean Claude Van Damme movie LOL

But yeah, I'd love to see that, would be awesome ^^
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-07-17 16:54:29  
I like those movies too. >.>

Would be uber though to have it actually happen and not just a movie though.
 Cerberus.Nieko
By Cerberus.Nieko 2009-07-17 16:54:33  
Tbest said:

That could prove to be fatal in a few accounts. I remember hearing stories of fighters still trying to brawl with broken arms/ribs. Some of these guys dont know when to throw in the towel. And more so some of these guys have been hit in the head so much that they literally wanna kill their opposition.
 Seraph.Caiyuo
サーバ: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-07-17 16:54:41  
Tbest said:

STREET FIGHTER? SHADALOO? lol Blood Sport?!

Yes, all these things worked out well, and thus the hadoukenhurricanekickdragonpunchu were born, so let's get on top of this ***. lol
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-07-17 16:54:41  
Ludoggy said:
being in hell even for just an hour sucks.

Naw nice place to visit...
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Dasva said:
Ludoggy said:
I hate soloing so much. 1-10=hell

1-10= 1hourish... easy

Yeah really, get regen/refresh from the book and you never really even need to stop lol

Book... oh yeah I meant before... just get the highest def stuff you can get eat tacos and even EM-VT mobs hit you for so little that a 2 regen au lait will keep you full at all times. For the first mog bonaza I did that to the point I could start a new character and get it all csd out and get to lvl 5 in under 30 min. Now if I actually started out with some combat skills... pl wouldn't hurt either could pound the acc or att food.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-17 16:57:44  
Nieko said:
Tbest said:

That could prove to be fatal in a few accounts. I remember hearing stories of fighters still trying to brawl with broken arms/ribs. Some of these guys dont know when to throw in the towel. And more so some of these guys have been hit in the head so much that they literally wanna kill their opposition.

Only a true fighter can keep going until there is nothing left. A tournament like that would only bring out the worst in everyone. It's like UFC jacked up on Heroine and can't feel the pain.

but it would be so awesome to watch!
 Cerberus.Nieko
By Cerberus.Nieko 2009-07-17 16:59:34  
Tis true. I'd love to watch. On tv. I'm not goin anywhere near that. I'm sure live they'd allow alcohol. And if drunk guys fight basketball teams and get...roughed up to say the least, a drunk guy startin a fight with a fighter would turn into a riot lol
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-07-17 17:03:10  
I miss old school hockey...
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-07-17 17:04:20  
I'd say thick, reinforced cages for the fans though to separate them from the fighters. And have the ring be something similar to the World Tournament ring for DB/DBZ.

As for the death part... Oh well. All fighters would have to sign a "I know I could very well die in this tournament and my family can't sue if I do." waver. XD
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-17 17:05:22  
that would be the best part, some drunk retard gettin his *** kicked by two adrenaline charged blood thirst fighters...

MAKES GREAT TELEVISION!
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-07-17 17:05:54  
Nieko said:
Tis true. I'd love to watch. On tv. I'm not goin anywhere near that. I'm sure live they'd allow alcohol. And if drunk guys fight basketball teams and get...roughed up to say the least, a drunk guy startin a fight with a fighter would turn into a riot lol

Ron Artest pwned that guy
 Cerberus.Nieko
By Cerberus.Nieko 2009-07-17 17:10:23  
Rumaha said:
Nieko said:

lol and that running punch that Jermaine Oneal threw? If he wouldnt have slipped that guy would be in a coma STILL.
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-07-17 17:11:13  
only reason that fight happened is cuz ron artest didnt wanna F w/ Ben Wallace lol, but i dont blame him, big ben would have just owned him
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-07-17 17:11:45  
Nieko said:
Rumaha said:
Nieko said:

lol and that running punch that Jermaine Oneal threw? If he wouldnt have slipped that guy would be in a coma STILL.

lol yea
 Seraph.Caiyuo
サーバ: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-07-17 17:25:10  
Just watched that video you guys are talking about. lol Craaaaaaazy.
 Cerberus.Nieko
By Cerberus.Nieko 2009-07-17 17:29:23  
Rumaha said:
only reason that fight happened is cuz ron artest didnt wanna F w/ Ben Wallace lol, but i dont blame him, big ben would have just owned him

True this.
"Should I stand here and talk ***with this big gorilla impersonator? oorrrrrr go pick on the puny white guy i could beat up in my sleep?"
 Asura.Luelle
user: Luelle
By Asura.Luelle 2009-07-17 17:29:27  
So what have you guys been talking about?
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-07-17 17:30:16  
I think I wanna get so drunk after my final exam tomorrow :/

I'm so stressed, worried, nervous, and feel like jumping off a bridge already over math
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-17 17:30:17  
Well, time I sell everything and delete my Garka. Have no use for him anymore.
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-17 17:30:53  
Alyria said:

I'm so stressed, worried, nervous, and feel like jumping off a bridge already over math

Come to Vegas! We can get wasted together :3
 Cerberus.Nieko
By Cerberus.Nieko 2009-07-17 17:31:02  
Did u see the running punch Caiyou? lol I swear that was in slow-motion. I was watchin it like 'omg this dude is about to swallow all 32 of his teeth and a good portion of a nicely sized fist'

WB LUELLE! We're just discussing NBA fights atm.
 Cerberus.Nieko
By Cerberus.Nieko 2009-07-17 17:32:13  
Alyria said:

I'll catch u.

What's wrong tho hun? Anything I can help with?
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-07-17 17:32:16  
Artemicion said:
Alyria said:

Come to Vegas! We can get wasted together :3

I wish I could! I think I need a vacation
First Page 2 3 ... 115 116 117 ... 18549 18550 18551