I don't remember their names exactly, I'll check it out when I'm home. I remember the GK has GK up for corners, lol.
Edit: Had hell week. Played Barcelona, 1 day rest, Chelsea, 1 day rest, some derpy League Cup game. Tudgay and Findley were my strikers the 3rd match, lol. I had 3 youth players in that game too.
I don't remember their names exactly, I'll check it out when I'm home. I remember the GK has GK up for corners, lol.
Edit: Had hell week. Played Barcelona, 1 day rest, Chelsea, 1 day rest, some derpy League Cup game. Tudgay and Findley were my strikers the 3rd match, lol. I had 3 youth players in that game too.
Hey so I've given some thought. How do I go out and meet new people?
join a co-ed softball team. even if your team is a bunch of ug-o's, they'll be lots of other teams. if a lady smiles at you, bring your best game, and say something like "hey girl, let me buy you some nachos"
all that was serious except the quote, I heard someone use that as a pick-up line one time, and laughed so hard I cried. one of those "you had to be there" things
Hey so I've given some thought. How do I go out and meet new people?
Randomly sit down on the bench next to them and start talking, if they go with it move forward from there. If they don't wana talk they are lame anyways... I'm sure there are better ways though.
Hey so I've given some thought. How do I go out and meet new people?
join a co-ed softball team. even if your team is a bunch of ug-o's, they'll be lots of other teams. if a lady smiles at you, bring your best game, and say something like "hey girl, let me buy you some nachos"
all that was serious except the quote, I heard someone use that as a pick-up line one time, and laughed so hard I cried. one of those "you had to be there" things
For that to work you usually have to be somewhat decent at softball though... otherwhise you jus tgo out there and embarass yourself lol...
Hey so I've given some thought. How do I go out and meet new people?
join a co-ed softball team. even if your team is a bunch of ug-o's, they'll be lots of other teams. if a lady smiles at you, bring your best game, and say something like "hey girl, let me buy you some nachos"
all that was serious except the quote, I heard someone use that as a pick-up line one time, and laughed so hard I cried. one of those "you had to be there" things
For that to work you usually have to be somewhat decent at softball though... otherwhise you jus tgo out there and embarass yourself lol...
also, you would have to be into sporty spice, she might fall for the nacho line and then kill you with a fiddy mile adventure hike up a friggin mount killamanjaro, or make you enter marathons, or start training you for a ironman competition. You don't realize what's happening until you are about a quarter way through your "walk across america to cure spina bifida" and you realize you don't even know what that is when some dopey kid comes up and asks you about it....
Hey so I've given some thought. How do I go out and meet new people?
join a co-ed softball team. even if your team is a bunch of ug-o's, they'll be lots of other teams. if a lady smiles at you, bring your best game, and say something like "hey girl, let me buy you some nachos"
all that was serious except the quote, I heard someone use that as a pick-up line one time, and laughed so hard I cried. one of those "you had to be there" things
For that to work you usually have to be somewhat decent at softball though... otherwhise you jus tgo out there and embarass yourself lol...
also, you would have to be into sporty spice, she might fall for the nacho line and then kill you with a fiddy mile adventure hike up a friggin mount killamanjaro, or make you enter marathons, or start training you for a ironman competition. You don't realize what's happening until you are about a quarter way through your "walk across america to cure spina bifida" and you realize you don't even know what that is when some dopey kid comes up and asks you about it....
@ Flav & Niko- yeah I guess I didn't think about that. I was horrible at softball, but I have no shame. I was just there to drink. there were lots of like minded ladies. I think it's partially because underage drinking is rampant there, I was 18-22 or so when I played. plus I don't mind hiking/biking/snowboarding. but yeah, my plan doesn't hold up applied universally.
Edit: As of 2010-10-05 14:48:06 CST, Ni reached 10,000 pages.
Since we all can't be on the same linkshell in game, this can be our cross server linkshell thread.
Like most linkshells, it can be pretty dead at times. Other times it's full of intense conversations about either rl, gear, goals, pokemon or anything else you want to contribute.
We can cover any sort of topic at all, within reason of the forum rules. No real main topic, just a bunch of FFXIAH friends/people coming on and discussing random things.
Yeah Chuu. Bringing you up to speed, Ludoggy is the LS pedophile. I'm the fountain of random and useless knowledge that makes you go "Hrm" with the occasional side of "holy shit he said what?"
Kungfu is the LS nutjob, spouting super random things that are usually sexist, until Savvy or Alyria comes into the room. Then he's a classic case of sexual harrassment. Rumaha is also true to the second part; we're wondering about his sexuality though.
Daj is Ludoggy's gay lover. Not much else is known about this Asuran. Tairo is kinda new, but since is a female and Alyria's lesbian lover, she fit right in real quick.
Celene(F) and Rowland(M) are more of the shyer members, but often say things that are witty, have a good pun and sometimes cause three page discussions. Celene hates when people hit on her. It doesn't stop them from trying.
Krizz is just social and likes to kill time here during work Tbest is about the same, except tends to be a douche to guys and affectionate toward girls.
Alyria is the most social female, gets groped a lot without provoking it by others, and Tairo ends up stabbing people for it. Cai is just a barrel of lols, I might be gay for him. If I wasn't straight.
Not sure about Citag, s/he's new. Kiriyu is just an in-out kinda person. Says one thing every three days that every guy makes a big fuss over. Ludoggy gets really defensive since she's asian and underage (might be 18 now).
Artem is the wayward soul that makes you ponder the meaning of life by constantly reminding us life can suck. But he deals, and so do we. About the same for Savannah, except people are more "AWH!" to her because of a vagina involved.
Dasva is the ex military man (as is Krizz but this doesn't apply to him) who hates the world and plots a way to destroy most of it.
Number2 is kinda like a mix between Cai and I; never bashes, likes to laugh and has odd avatars. His current suits a lot of the convos this LS gets into. Barti is most well known for his moustache. He gives mousatche rides for a fee. I'm missing a few people but whatever. CARRY ON!
Luelle Smells.
Roster of FFXIAH Ni (as of April 1st, 2010 Pocoyo avatar craze)
Happy b-day ls.
Heres my lame gift to AHLS, since Row is lame and took away the OP, I made my own!
Haseyo/Bignose: He's got a bigass nose, Leader of the RL avi revloution or some junk no one gives a crap about...crazy about his asian pop/rock bands and is a closet pedo. AKA LAME
Dameshi: wont level his sam sub and is a lolblu, LAME
Citag: Doesnt put out, Really lame
Dasva: Uses Chu as a cover up for his desire for me greased up and naked on his bed, Lame.
Rydiya/Bra+Panties: Secret lesbien, doesnt wear bra+panties, like to knit and other old people stuff (bingo)
Pikachu/Chu: Hi Chu, I love chu
Kryee/Socks: Noms on socks, wears the sam red pair everyday and frequently sniffs her arm pits.
Cheyne: Domo origoto, Mr Roboto...I think he's gay.
Urial: SOCCER IS LAME AND YOU'RE LAME.
Thundars: LOLCANADIAN
Spence: LOLFRENCHCANADIAN
Enterius/ghost: He's a ghost...he'll say something witty to me later.
Ixe: Ducky face and cant seem to get a straw in her mouth (can get other things in there though)
Mairah: She cool...lame
Bart: Full times OPO-OPO, free mustache rides otherwise LAME
Sav/Mango: Field trips, yay!
Aly/thatgreenmodthatwillbanmeifIsayanythingbad: *tapes*
Woody: You're not Italian...no tea for you.
Sectum: My apprentice...loves asian girls, loves to cook...he's awesome. put me in a story where I wasnt a pedo and that'd cool
Rum:STOP RAIDING MY BASEMENT AND TAKING AWAY MY GIRLS GAWD. Long Islander...lame
Valencea:Wont tell me the color of her undies, you lost the bet...no we cant get married...NO MEANS NO
Kojo:Open pedo...he likes scat, ewww
Tohsou: I think he's a pedo with a girlfriend as cover up, lame.
Kiriyu/strawberry: Lurk Less post moar! I see you what you are doing!
Krizz: Mohawk guy #1
Triet: Mohawk guy #1...wait
Bloodbathboy: The Hulk
Kungfuhustle: AH%DUE%$JNSRGHSRHHEYHEHSA Y%HEDHGSR EAT AHUYY DONKEY NUTS
Celene: Quit...Canadian...who the hell quits?
Tbest: MIA
Eternaltriumph: Where the hell has he been? Is he gone cause he got pussywhipped or something? Whatever...
#2: GOD...I miss him /cry
Luelle/otherlu: The Other Lu.
Zekky: Quit, kicking ass, raped me :\
Krystale/Girlwithpiercing: Magnets stick to her, Toke Canadian, hawt...she's 15 right?
Marzbarz: NINJA
Rowland: All your Pocoyo are belong to...him
Weewoo/Tool: He liked Asura and wont admit it.
Miemo: Has a mithra avi c.c
Kalyna: is a girl right? right? oh...lame
Gimmeurselables: TOO MUCH BOUNCE...TOO BIG, EWWWW
Sagittario: Lame elf whu runs around in a diaper subligar
Ludoggy: Faggot
Edit: The Family Ni Tree
Luelle's (And Citag's too!) birthday present
[h1]H1[/h1]
[h2]H2[/h2]
[h3]H3[/h3]
[figlet]Figlet[/figlet]
[spoiler="Custom spoiler!"][h1]Yay[/h1][/spoiler]
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/matas/hobnotropic[/soundcloud]
Will try to get to more stuff when I can.
Disclaimer: Your Feelings May Get Hurt In Your Stay Here.