oh, already have a crapload of stuff "stored" here in my office at work. lol
LOL I had my Macross 1/60 Yamatos up on display above my book case awesomely, till about 2 months ago I got so mad at work, I packed up all my crap and was minutes from quitting. Its still in the box under my desk with other personal belongings, hidden under my Jolly Roger flag >_>
Sadly, i have yet to rebuild all my Gundam Seed 1/100 HGs after my last move ; ;
Those little figures look awesome, Misa. How much you want for 'em? >.>;
we can talk about it later over some drinks :3
[since it is lol booze friday]
I have about...8~10 gundams in the garage. prolly will just fill one box of of them, and then have an all out gundam war to the death with the rest lol
College students make ends meet by selling their kidneys,
LOL Nice.
Hey, I make ends meet by selling plasma. If they wanna do it by selling their kindeys, more power to them. I shall also allow prostitution if the issue arises!
Those little figures look awesome, Misa. How much you want for 'em? >.>;
we can talk about it later over some drinks :3
[since it is lol booze friday]
I have about...8~10 gundams in the garage. prolly will just fill one box of of them, and then have an all out gundam war to the death with the rest lol
I'm cool with this. I'll try to get on at least for a little bit tonight, I know my friend wants me to play more Halo 4.
I think he only wants me to play because he knows I'm better than him and can boost him. >.>;
Spath, soon as bro goes to work, maybe play some games :o ?
You doing campaign atm?
Already beat campaign last night on heroic with a friend. I gotta go for my interview in about 2 hours. When I come back I should be down for a bit but I don't actually own the game. XP Friend wants to come back over after work to play more so... yea I'll drag you along if I can. lmao
yeah it is, mom-dad-sis-me....
either one of us will make a room out of the living-room, or i'll share the room with my dad while my mom-sis will share the other one. we already got a notice we need to vacate our current house (short sale) before the end of the month, and my dad doesnt qualify for a senior residence for 7 more months , so we are going to ride it out for a year-ish.
after work today we will go check out a couple 3 room app's but seems utilities isnt included in the rent and security isnt as good.
and no, no wifi on that chinese place :/
Oh poo! Is real estate still bad in CA?!? God! You lot pay a ridiculous amount of money for homes in comparison. Sorry, buddy.
Speaking of which, is it useless to update your Factbook in Nation-States?
Also...
Quote:
Divorce is illegal, elections have been outlawed, political parties are banned from advertising and receiving private donations, and all recreational drugs are legal. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is relatively low, thanks to a well-funded police force. Shangri-Lah-Dee-Dah's national animal is the Special Lion, and its currency is the Thunk.
Speaking of which, is it useless to update your Factbook in Nation-States?
It's pretty much just for yourself from what I can tell. Lets you make your history and explain events that shape your country's people. So it's purely for the role-playing aspect if you ask me.
Speaking of which, is it useless to update your Factbook in Nation-States?
It's pretty much just for yourself from what I can tell. Lets you make your history and explain events that shape your country's people. So it's purely for the role-playing aspect if you ask me.
That's lame! I thought it would be like an interactive, collective "history" of Awesomesaucelandia.
Speaking of which, is it useless to update your Factbook in Nation-States?
It's pretty much just for yourself from what I can tell. Lets you make your history and explain events that shape your country's people. So it's purely for the role-playing aspect if you ask me.
That's lame! I thought it would be like an interactive, collective "history" of Awesomesaucelandia.
Can make that in the Factbook of Awesomesauce Landia. Which I think the creator can give permission to other nations to edit so you could actually make it that way.
Speaking of which, is it useless to update your Factbook in Nation-States?
It's pretty much just for yourself from what I can tell. Lets you make your history and explain events that shape your country's people. So it's purely for the role-playing aspect if you ask me.
That's lame! I thought it would be like an interactive, collective "history" of Awesomesaucelandia.
Can make that in the Factbook of Awesomesauce Landia. Which I think the creator can give permission to other nations to edit so you could actually make it that way.
Oh good. I just wrote a Monegasque, cloak and dagger scenario that explained the reason why my nation changed from theocracy to principality under Ni.
Only problem I have with this site is it takes so long for the country to develop. XP I kinda just wanna keep answering issues right now, or I want my legislation to pass faster, and it's like HHHHHNNNG. Suppose I just have to be patient and wait. :X
Edit: Also the lack of an actual war feature... and more control over the economy, I wanna put more money into education. :<
Edit: As of 2010-10-05 14:48:06 CST, Ni reached 10,000 pages.
Since we all can't be on the same linkshell in game, this can be our cross server linkshell thread.
Like most linkshells, it can be pretty dead at times. Other times it's full of intense conversations about either rl, gear, goals, pokemon or anything else you want to contribute.
We can cover any sort of topic at all, within reason of the forum rules. No real main topic, just a bunch of FFXIAH friends/people coming on and discussing random things.
Yeah Chuu. Bringing you up to speed, Ludoggy is the LS pedophile. I'm the fountain of random and useless knowledge that makes you go "Hrm" with the occasional side of "holy shit he said what?"
Kungfu is the LS nutjob, spouting super random things that are usually sexist, until Savvy or Alyria comes into the room. Then he's a classic case of sexual harrassment. Rumaha is also true to the second part; we're wondering about his sexuality though.
Daj is Ludoggy's gay lover. Not much else is known about this Asuran. Tairo is kinda new, but since is a female and Alyria's lesbian lover, she fit right in real quick.
Celene(F) and Rowland(M) are more of the shyer members, but often say things that are witty, have a good pun and sometimes cause three page discussions. Celene hates when people hit on her. It doesn't stop them from trying.
Krizz is just social and likes to kill time here during work Tbest is about the same, except tends to be a douche to guys and affectionate toward girls.
Alyria is the most social female, gets groped a lot without provoking it by others, and Tairo ends up stabbing people for it. Cai is just a barrel of lols, I might be gay for him. If I wasn't straight.
Not sure about Citag, s/he's new. Kiriyu is just an in-out kinda person. Says one thing every three days that every guy makes a big fuss over. Ludoggy gets really defensive since she's asian and underage (might be 18 now).
Artem is the wayward soul that makes you ponder the meaning of life by constantly reminding us life can suck. But he deals, and so do we. About the same for Savannah, except people are more "AWH!" to her because of a vagina involved.
Dasva is the ex military man (as is Krizz but this doesn't apply to him) who hates the world and plots a way to destroy most of it.
Number2 is kinda like a mix between Cai and I; never bashes, likes to laugh and has odd avatars. His current suits a lot of the convos this LS gets into. Barti is most well known for his moustache. He gives mousatche rides for a fee. I'm missing a few people but whatever. CARRY ON!
Luelle Smells.
Roster of FFXIAH Ni (as of April 1st, 2010 Pocoyo avatar craze)
Happy b-day ls.
Heres my lame gift to AHLS, since Row is lame and took away the OP, I made my own!
Haseyo/Bignose: He's got a bigass nose, Leader of the RL avi revloution or some junk no one gives a crap about...crazy about his asian pop/rock bands and is a closet pedo. AKA LAME
Dameshi: wont level his sam sub and is a lolblu, LAME
Citag: Doesnt put out, Really lame
Dasva: Uses Chu as a cover up for his desire for me greased up and naked on his bed, Lame.
Rydiya/Bra+Panties: Secret lesbien, doesnt wear bra+panties, like to knit and other old people stuff (bingo)
Pikachu/Chu: Hi Chu, I love chu
Kryee/Socks: Noms on socks, wears the sam red pair everyday and frequently sniffs her arm pits.
Cheyne: Domo origoto, Mr Roboto...I think he's gay.
Urial: SOCCER IS LAME AND YOU'RE LAME.
Thundars: LOLCANADIAN
Spence: LOLFRENCHCANADIAN
Enterius/ghost: He's a ghost...he'll say something witty to me later.
Ixe: Ducky face and cant seem to get a straw in her mouth (can get other things in there though)
Mairah: She cool...lame
Bart: Full times OPO-OPO, free mustache rides otherwise LAME
Sav/Mango: Field trips, yay!
Aly/thatgreenmodthatwillbanmeifIsayanythingbad: *tapes*
Woody: You're not Italian...no tea for you.
Sectum: My apprentice...loves asian girls, loves to cook...he's awesome. put me in a story where I wasnt a pedo and that'd cool
Rum:STOP RAIDING MY BASEMENT AND TAKING AWAY MY GIRLS GAWD. Long Islander...lame
Valencea:Wont tell me the color of her undies, you lost the bet...no we cant get married...NO MEANS NO
Kojo:Open pedo...he likes scat, ewww
Tohsou: I think he's a pedo with a girlfriend as cover up, lame.
Kiriyu/strawberry: Lurk Less post moar! I see you what you are doing!
Krizz: Mohawk guy #1
Triet: Mohawk guy #1...wait
Bloodbathboy: The Hulk
Kungfuhustle: AH%DUE%$JNSRGHSRHHEYHEHSA Y%HEDHGSR EAT AHUYY DONKEY NUTS
Celene: Quit...Canadian...who the hell quits?
Tbest: MIA
Eternaltriumph: Where the hell has he been? Is he gone cause he got pussywhipped or something? Whatever...
#2: GOD...I miss him /cry
Luelle/otherlu: The Other Lu.
Zekky: Quit, kicking ass, raped me :\
Krystale/Girlwithpiercing: Magnets stick to her, Toke Canadian, hawt...she's 15 right?
Marzbarz: NINJA
Rowland: All your Pocoyo are belong to...him
Weewoo/Tool: He liked Asura and wont admit it.
Miemo: Has a mithra avi c.c
Kalyna: is a girl right? right? oh...lame
Gimmeurselables: TOO MUCH BOUNCE...TOO BIG, EWWWW
Sagittario: Lame elf whu runs around in a diaper subligar
Ludoggy: Faggot
Edit: The Family Ni Tree
Luelle's (And Citag's too!) birthday present
[h1]H1[/h1]
[h2]H2[/h2]
[h3]H3[/h3]
[figlet]Figlet[/figlet]
[spoiler="Custom spoiler!"][h1]Yay[/h1][/spoiler]
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/matas/hobnotropic[/soundcloud]
Will try to get to more stuff when I can.
Disclaimer: Your Feelings May Get Hurt In Your Stay Here.