Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-04-29 15:56:22  
Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Anna Ruthven said: »
Also, I'd like to request in the future you PM me or Aelius to discuss moderation, Ni really isn't a battlefield for disagreements.
I will discuss whatever the hell I want in here! I've been to Moderator Jail man... I've seen things!

Actual footage from the last time Flav was banned:

I thought it was more...

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Shiva.Onorgul
サーバ: Shiva
user: Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2014-04-29 15:58:46  
I apparently have three straight 12-hour days of work to look forward to for the remainder of my week. And somewhere in that interval I'm going to have to juke between my home and downtown to collect a package and pay my rent, as both are only accessible during business hours.

My bike better love the fact that I'm doing this to fund some rather expensive repairs to the rotten thing. If it forgets my birthday again...
 Lakshmi.Flavin
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-04-29 16:00:37  
Siren.Mosin said: »
Valefor.Josiahfk said: »
I don't drive ford trucks at the speeds of airplanes down the highway.

you may as well, there's nothing out there.

Making me think about the borg now...

pretty soon your mystery woman will have you moving slowly away from your mennonite ways...
Never!
[+]
 Bahamut.Milamber
サーバ: Bahamut
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2014-04-29 16:02:58  
Bahamut.Kara said: »
When did it become insulting to associate the post of a husband with that of the wife or the wife of that with the husband?
Didn't realize that I gave up being my own person when I got married.

Didn't realize I'd time-traveled to previous centuries.
Yes... yes... See it's all biology. When you get married the process begins when you give up self and become one giant blob of love and anger and other stuff that I threw into a bowl.

I don't get this whole "I'm my own person" defensive stance lol. You guys post quite similarly on almost everything here and like today and other times right on top of each other. Why would I not associate them? I would do it for anyone that exhibited the same behavior. But since you're married it all of a suddens rips apart your individual person hood? Why? lol...

Making me think about the borg now...
There is association, which isn't so much the issue as misattribution.

If, for example, you and mosin's posts were attributed to the other, *particularly* in written form where the name is next to a post, you might see the perspective.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-04-29 16:06:46  
No. I wouldn't.

See Sparth it's stuff like this that I'm talking about. Not people getting raped at work and racism and such.
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2014-04-29 16:13:36  
I lost track of that weird conversation.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Kara
user: Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2014-04-29 16:34:13  
I don't get this whole "I'm my own person" defensive stance lol. You guys post quite similarly on almost everything here and like today and other times right on top of each other. Why would I not associate them? I would do it for anyone that exhibited the same behavior. But since you're married it all of a suddens rips apart your individual person hood? Why? lol...
Yeah, in that thread you were not associating but attributing* things you did not like from Mil's PoV to me. And since you are bringing it up this means you read my last post so I don't need to repost it for you.

And then there were these statements:
by the definition your husband gave
like your husband did,
instead of boldly insulting me like the hubby

Any particular reason you can't type his name? Like typing more letters and spaces than necessary?

I would never have imagined people actually go back and read those threads lol... hell when I leave for the day I never look back at em unless the ball is still rolling lol....
Oh really?

That thread ended last week.

*better phrasing, thank you Mil. However, this does not mean I am you or you are me or however we are viewed. But you already knew that.....so clarifying for everyone else....
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-04-29 16:35:43  
From now on you two are Milara and Karamber!
[+]
 Bahamut.Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2014-04-29 16:38:17  
Baby is having fun with me today.

Baby: soooooo hungry.
10 seconds later
Baby: sleeping.

Then there were the beautiful smiles earlier. Really sweet for like 60 seconds.

During that time she filled her diaper to over capicity and the pee started to seep to me.

Funny :p

But required emergency bath time.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2014-04-29 16:38:35  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
From now on you two are Milara and Karamber!
Eeeew.

I prefer Karamil
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-04-29 16:44:12  
Any particular reason you can't type his name? Like typing more letters and spaces than necessary?

it took me a while to figure out you two were even married. I probably never would have, but you and Z started writing 'Mil' where fiance / husband / bf should've fit, then after about the 4th use of that, I thought, "you should probably think about this for 5 seconds and figure out wtf they are talking about."

so I did.

idk, I tend to read posts first then double back to see who wrote them. so maybe that's why this conversation is confusing me, I don't mix anyone up with anyone.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-04-29 16:46:01  
The butthurt rages on!

Do I have to type his name? You understood who I was talking about didn't you? Now I have to refer to people a certain way as well even though the way I have is correct as well? Are you really upset that I referred to him as your husband? lol...

Yes really. I haven't gone back into that thread since the last time I posted. I'm sure if I had I'd find another wonderful gem you'd have left for me and I would have replied. I could have made the same comment and that thread could have been nuked already so what's your point?

And what about those statements? Your husband did post the definition. It was being used to define the conversation. You also said I was indoctrinated as your husband did. He did directly insult me where as you went the round about way of doing the exact same thing. I don't see the issue here. You pretty much said exactly what he said and accused me of the same things all the while not actually answering a single question I had for you lol.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-04-29 16:46:18  
It is jarring to only be associated with your husband's/partner's identity. Understandable sometimes when there is a level of unfamiliarity, but it is grating when it's done really often.

Especially, right after you had a kid. I found that kind of a tough adjustment. You're submitting yourself and getting a mental hold of your "new" self/role. It's quite annoying giving that and not being identified as you, as an individual.
[+]
 Bahamut.Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2014-04-29 16:48:03  

it took me a while to figure out you two were even married. I probably never would have, but you and Z started writing 'Mil' where fiance / husband / bf should've fit, then after about the 4th use of that, I thought, "you should probably think about this for 5 seconds and figure out wtf they are talking about."

so I did.

idk, I tend to read posts first then double back to see who wrote them. so maybe that's why this conversation is confusing me, I don't mix anyone up with anyone.
I do that as well.

I don't like it in P&R when people start grouping everyone together without individual thoughts such as:
"Oh those liberal posters"
"Oh those christians on here"
"That ni gang" (new one for me today
Etc

Makes me annoyed.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-04-29 16:52:12  
Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
It is jarring to only be associated with your husband's/partner's identity. Understandable sometimes when there is a level of unfamiliarity, but it is grating when it's done really often.

Especially, right after you had a kid. I found that kind of a tough adjustment. You're submitting yourself and getting a mental hold of your "new" self/role. It's quite annoying giving that and not being identified as you, as an individual.

I took a lot of random punches & evil looks for a number of years for people referring to my wife as "Chris's wife" she would get super pissed and say "I HAVE A NAME GOD DAMN IT, WTF IS WITH YOUR *** FRIENDS???" so on & so forth. I never really understood it. I guess my brain works different, in that, I don't give a flying *** about what other people call me, or think of me, for that matter. that and any form of 'self' I have, I think of as more of an annoyance than anything. if any of that makes any sense.
[+]
 Bahamut.Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2014-04-29 16:55:55  
The butthurt rages on!

Do I have to type his name? You understood who I was talking about didn't you? Now I have to refer to people a certain way as well even though the way I have is correct as well? Are you really upset that I referred to him as your husband? lol...

Yes really. I haven't gone back into that thread since the last time I posted. I'm sure if I had I'd find another wonderful gem you'd have left for me and I would have replied. I could have made the same comment and that thread could have been nuked already so what's your point?

And what about those statements? Your husband did post the definition. It was being used to define the conversation. You also said I was indoctrinated as your husband did. He did directly insult me where as you went the round about way of doing the exact same thing. I don't see the issue here. You pretty much said exactly what he said and accused me of the same things all the while not actually answering a single question I had for you lol.

5 days and 19 hours ago this thread ended and I'm butthurt?

That's why I brought this up.

Oh wait...no you did.

Seriously Mil must have touched a nerve.

I'm really not interested in this conversation in here but feel free to reopen the p&r thread
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-04-29 17:01:15  
flavs catifshed me one time.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-04-29 17:03:39  
The butthurt rages on!

5 days and 19 hours ago this thread ended and I'm butthurt?

That's why I brought this up.

Oh wait...no you did.

Seriously Mil must have touched a nerve.

I'm really not interested in this conversation in here but feel free to reopen the p&r thread
I'm referring to the butthurt about your insecurties on you being your own person which I did bring up when I asked why you wondered why I associated both of your posts.

You however are the one that brought up my posts in that thread first, it seemed, in an attempt to turn my own statement against me in that I said I didn't think anyone actually went back and read those threads and you seemed to think I did because of that. Then you brought it up again in your whole I'm my own person talk to show that I referred to him as your husband lol.

But sure... tell me how I'm the one that brought this up and you don't want to talk about it anymore lol.

Oh he touched a nerve? Is that why you're the one scrambling to tell people that you're your own person and that I can't refer to your husband as your husband without it being some kind of insult?

If I wanted to still post in that thread I would have.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-04-29 17:04:00  
flavs catifshed me one time.
You know you liked it.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
サーバ: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-04-29 17:06:40  
Females in general don't like to be called out on their double standards.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-04-29 17:06:43  
Valefor.Josiahfk said: »
You'll have to forgive flavin. He's not trying to be malicious or anything, this behaviour is just all he knows well. And he thinks this helps, to bluntly/freely "speaks truths as he sees them" etc
Oh Josi... I don't need your help or to see you try and explain what I'm doing or my intentions behind them lol.
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2014-04-29 17:10:52  
Carl Sagan said:
Niel DeGrasse Tyson.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
サーバ: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-04-29 17:11:49  
Aren't we all just a bunch of confused apes?
[+]
 Bahamut.Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2014-04-29 17:17:26  
Edited

This is stupid and pointless *** for tat
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-04-29 17:18:07  
Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
Females in general don't like to be called out on their double standards.

I don't see how this is double standard.

Maybe it was hormones, but I was pissy and didn't appreciate it when I was adjusting. It's not fun when you feel somewhat dehumanized when you get the opportunity to frolic amongst others. (Maybe over-thinking it at the time, yes.) What am I again? A cow? A broodmare? It's just a weird, transitional period.

/shrug
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 16610 16611 16612 ... 18549 18550 18551