Bismarck.Misao said: »
Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Well, I feel dumb! Totally forgot about his brother!

Damn you, Santeria!

Took me a sec.

I think you beat me!

I mean, HAHA Diggy-Diego! Meet your doom!

:s tough one

Not sure where to go from here. Hmmm...

Misa and me doin' the pop culture Monday match!
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-05-05 15:48:11  
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
Damned if you do, damned if you don't. So might as well do it.
I guess... but that's a terrible reason to do anything.

My whole point is that you make a decision. Do you like this girl/guy? Do you want to give it a real shot?

If the answer is yes to both then I say go for it.

You're friend may or may not understand but that's a decision you have to make.
You also have to get a certain degree of willingness on her part as well. Have to take into consideration her situation, otherwise you are the jerk. If she's in, then it's better for all parties, and his opinion becomes irrelevant and up to him to decided to forget it, or hold it against you.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-05-05 15:49:57  
Even the most intelligent person I knew, an electrical engineer who does prosthetic limbs for a living now, told me "Don't you dare talk to her!" I'm like "Wow, I did one time and you automatically label me as that guy?" He hated her guts too, and I had very little interest in her, but she sent me a message on myspace (yeah it was awhile ago) and he got his panties all in a bunch, lol.
Or what? lol... Always makes me laugh when people do that. What kind of friend threatens you?

Just reply with the old well I wasn't even going to pursue her until now...
I was living with him at the time so I had to be like, nah, just interesting. He then proceeded to talk ***about her for awhile. She was a ***, but I had nothing against her.
Well if I'm wary that someone I'm living with might axe me in my sleep if I do something he disagrees with then it's time to move out lol...
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-05-05 15:53:23  
GATHER ROUND SUCKERS, ITS WALL OF TEXT TIME!

And that is my textbook for the day.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-05-05 15:53:48  

My whole point is that you make a decision. Do you like this girl/guy? Do you want to give it a real shot?

You also have to get a certain degree of willingness on her part as well. Have to take into consideration her situation, otherwise you are the jerk. If she's in, then it's better for all parties, and his opinion becomes irrelevant and up to him to decided to forget it, or hold it against you.
We're basing this on the premise that she is into Sparth. This whole thing started with Sparth saying that she is pursuing him.

Certain degree of willingness? Maybe I'm misunderstanding you here... She has to be all in too lol... Relationships don't start unless both people want it to...

His opinion is only as relevant as you let it be. He has no say so in a relationship between you and another person.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-05-05 15:54:54  
Quote:
Every warning light in my cockpit (pun intended) says this is a terrible idea that I will soon come to regret.
I think you have your answer.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-05-05 15:55:20  
I was pulling an Allen Harper at the time, lol. Living in North Brunswick for free. Sweet place, nice area. Tons of cash selling pot to college students. The only thing I couldn't do was hook up with his ex-girlfriend, D'oh! It was only tempting because he was adamant about it, even after he got a new gf. Had she been attractive to me, who knows...? lol
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-05-05 15:56:33  

We're basing this on the premise that she is into Sparth. This whole thing started with Sparth saying that she is pursuing him.

Certain degree of willingness? Maybe I'm misunderstanding you here... She has to be all in too lol... Relationships don't start unless both people want it to...

His opinion is only as relevant as you let it be. He has no say so in a relationship between you and another person.
Yeah I was just going by personal experience. Kinda hard to generalize and then apply it to someone else's dilemma.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-05-05 15:59:14  
Also, you can set as many ground rules as you want but it doesn't mean they will actually be adhered to...

You start Fu... having sexual intercourse with someone, especially someone you spend enough time around, and everything is up in the air...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-05-05 16:03:16  
Hayden Christensen on my thoughts leaving her place that night.

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-05-05 16:04:44  
Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
GATHER ROUND SUCKERS, ITS WALL OF TEXT TIME!

And that is my textbook for the day.

Woah!

She might simply have the drive for conquest of the friend of the ex's. Not saying that's the end-all-be-all of the situation, but that's something that tip-toed through my head while reading that.

Sometimes you can get a rise out of doing what you can because you know you can. Even better when it's forbidden fruit, unfortunately.

Hrrrmmm...Mrrrmmm...Mmmm...Mmmm...I hope that's not the case.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-05-05 16:04:44  
No use in regretting the decision...

Time to figure out if the epic disaster is worth getting back in there for or is it time to hang up that saddle for good and move on to greener pastures...
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-05-05 16:04:54  
Also, you can set as many ground rules as you want but it doesn't mean they will actually be adhered to...

You start Fu... having sexual intercourse with someone, especially someone you spend enough time around, and everything is up in the air...
I think this the universal standard.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-05-05 16:05:38  
Oh... did your friend cheat on her at all? I knew a girl once that went around sleeping with whichever one of this guys friends would have her to get back on him for cheating...
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-05-05 16:05:42  
Even better when it's forbidden fruit, unfortunately.
My one weakness!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-05-05 16:06:27  

It always makes me laugh when I hear someone starts off the fling with a "Now don't fall in love with me"
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-05-05 16:07:25  
My one weakness!

Hertz Doughnut?
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-05-05 16:08:13  
I'm not really sure who cheats more. A lot of stuff is said that isn't true, by both sexes. Usually they're just trying to get a rise out of the other via friends. Not sure why, if they're done they're done, I speculate it might be out of laziness of finding someone else.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-05-05 16:09:51  

It always makes me laugh when I hear someone starts off the fling with a "Now don't fall in love with me"
Yeah cause that always works. lol
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-05-05 16:11:11  
My one weakness!

Hertz Doughnut?
Technically, it's only forbidden if you think it's forbidden. Relatively and all that.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-05-05 16:13:21  

She already knows a relationship isn't going to happen. I have no intention of taking an official girlfriend as I want to enjoy having some freedom in my life for a change.

At best, we have sex together, still hang out as friends till one of us finds a GF/BF again. It's a situation I'm totally fine with so long as both parties know this and if she says yes to it then that later changes oh well. You knew the conditions.

At worst, impromptu sex coming off a night of drinking has been the death of many a friendship. I don't care for the awkward regret/rebound lay turning into I'm going to avoid you because I'm having sexytime remorse. People are emotionally fragile after relationships even if they say its over.

As for the ex? I don't need permission but I do like to know if I'm going to end up the guy being played while two people work out relationship issues. In a week people can break up then hook back up.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-05-05 16:13:48  
My one weakness!

Hertz Doughnut?
Technically, it's only forbidden if you think it's forbidden. Relatively and all that.
No. If the girl/guy you're pursuing says no. Then it's forbidden.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-05-05 16:15:36  
Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »

She already knows a relationship isn't going to happen. I have no intention of taking an official girlfriend as I want to enjoy having some freedom in my life for a change.

At best, we have sex together, still hang out as friends till one of us finds a GF/BF again. It's a situation I'm totally fine with so long as both parties know this and if she says yes to it then that later changes oh well.

At worst, impromptu sex coming off a night of drinking has been the death of many a friendship. I don't care for the awkward regret/rebound lay turning into I'm going to avoid you because I'm having sexytime remorse.

As for the ex? I don't need permission but I do like to know if I'm going to end up the guy being played while two people work out relationship issues. In a week people can break up then hook back up.
Yeah... people say they know stuff like that but it doesn't mean they actually believe it or think they won't be able to change your mind lol... not saying that's garunteed to happen but it does happen... a lot...

yup.

Why do you care if you get some sex while they're working things out? I mean you literally just said you don't want a reltionship lol.... How can you ge tplayed if you're just in it for the sex?
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-05-05 16:16:25  
My one weakness!

Hertz Doughnut?
Passion is a fickle mistress.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-05-05 16:17:39  
My one weakness!

Hertz Doughnut?
Passion is a fickle mistress.
No means no.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-05-05 16:18:28  
If no meant no we'd all still be in caves.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-05-05 16:19:28  
Oh... did your friend cheat on her at all? I knew a girl once that went around sleeping with whichever one of this guys friends would have her to get back on him for cheating...

From what I can gleam their relationship is over because they have ideological disagreements and while they both have intense shared interests beneath the surface they also have some topics that cannot be rectified. What they've been doing is ignoring those topics and enjoying the sweet bliss of ignorance.

The nature of what they both 'want' out of being a couple isn't the same. Being two introverts doesn't help either.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-05-05 16:19:41  
This just has me lamenting past buttholery, giving and receiving. No one is ever absolved.

/uneasy laugh
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-05-05 16:23:50  

If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-05-05 16:24:34  
And I'm done with this conversation...
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 16628 16629 16630 ... 18549 18550 18551