Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
サーバ: Sargatanas
Game: FFXIV
user: Yomisha
By Yomisha Belmont 2014-05-06 17:06:49  
Siren.Mosin said: »
holy ***, that's what we need, a murder of super genetically enhanced 15' crows to eat people!
Silly human, we already have that covered!
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Misao
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-05-06 18:14:27  
Lakshmi.Josiahfk said: »
Is your daddy home?
:o
I don't get it.
[+]
サーバ: Sargatanas
user: Yomisha
By Yomisha Belmont 2014-05-06 23:51:54  
Go to like 1:35, Jos isn't that much of a creeper. I hope not anyway! lol

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-05-07 08:29:22  
It was everything that I expected.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-05-07 08:58:16  
Ok... I have a proposal... let's all just admit to eachother that our reading comprehension skills are below terrible and then accept that and move on... How many times a day must it be said that someone has terrible reading comprehension skills only to be met with no your reading comprehension skills blow! Lets at least come up with some original insults here so I can at least be entertained...

Seeing the words terrible reading comprehension 72 times a days is just ugh... and its not like you haven't accused the same person of this like 80 times yesterday...

The next person gets a tornado hurricane hail storm right through their favorite strip club!
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2014-05-07 09:00:42  
Josiahkf said: »
Morning gentlemen.
So tempted to edit "terrible reading comprehension" into this post.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-05-07 09:06:35  
You guys are the worst... I was going to do something funny but I'm pretty terrible at that so I didn't do it but I'm going to tell you that I was going to so you think I had something decent to say in the first place!

Just do it already... cuts out the commentary on how you might have done something if you could...
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-05-07 09:13:32  
I feel the need to slap some sense into you every day.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2014-05-07 09:14:03  
"You have terrible reading comprehension! You can't comprehend that; because you have terrible reading comprehension."

...I'm sorry what were you saying about reading comprehension, again?
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2014-05-07 09:34:31  
passionate happenings.

I thought I might ask wtf you were talking abooot, but then I decided that I might not like the answer, so now I'd just like to comment on how weird a phrase that is to turn....

BRAINFREEZE!

lol

sup today all. I am feeling like a mailman today. no matter how much work I get done, the letters just keep coming in... which reminds me of how much I hate yuppie *** *** who made it so I can't smoke where ever I may be (sort of a nursery or the like, naturally) you pink lunged *** have pushed it too far. I'm just going to start lighting them shits up haphazardly all the time. *** em'. what are they going to do? give me a fine once and a while?

big whoop, you wanna fight about it?

sry about that. I just pictured the frantic stereotypical office man in the 50-60's, and he was always smoking like a chimney, & my first thought was 'hey yeah, that'd be nice'

lulz, I should delete this whole post.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-05-07 09:35:25  
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
The next person gets a tornado hurricane hail storm right through their favorite strip club!

but they have all of those college classes to pay for!
[+]
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2014-05-07 09:35:55  
I am feel like a mailman today.
Please forgive, I am Russia.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-05-07 09:37:41  
Anna Ruthven said: »
I am feel like a mailman today.
Please forgive, I am Russia.

well I'm dumb for women with accents! too bad you're half-boy.

Post deleted by User.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-05-07 09:48:56  
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Ok... I have a proposal... let's all just admit to eachother that our reading comprehension skills are below terrible and then accept that and move on... How many times a day must it be said that someone has terrible reading comprehension skills only to be met with no your reading comprehension skills blow! Lets at least come up with some original insults here so I can at least be entertained...

Seeing the words terrible reading comprehension 72 times a days is just ugh... and its not like you haven't accused the same person of this like 80 times yesterday...

Your information retention skills are abominable!!!

Seriously, I've been tempted to say that in multiple threads, because when it's the same subject matter over and over within the span of half a year or so, I don't understand how some people on here can't retain information provided to them via links, anecdotes (which, admittedly, are a coin flip), or flat facts that can easily be verified.

EDIT: Not directed at you, Flav. Just in general. My pet peeve is people who repeat themselves, and I absolutely hate it when I feel I have to do it.

Josiahkf said: »
Morning gentlemen.

/kicks in shin
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-05-07 09:50:22  

I miss smoking cigarettes in restaurants between courses.

Nothing beats a smoke after a nice salad while you wait for the main course to arrive. You have your wine or other adult beverage in hand. They clear the salad plates and you have this little moment to appreciate the meal up until that point with some nice toasted smoke from your old buddy lucky strike.... LSMFT!

How long before we're all dead and nobody remembers those little moments any more?
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
サーバ: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-05-07 09:55:31  
Today's phrase is 'mental penis'.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-05-07 09:59:02  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
How long before we're all dead and nobody remembers those little moments any more?

well I was around for it, but just barely, so, 30-40 years, give or take? that is terribly sad. It's funny how people work. we find a good spot to live, have a nice time, then too many people start crowding the place up, & making it suck with all their stupid laws & religions, then we have to go look for a new spot that isn't so *** up by all the stupid people. if you're lucky enough to find a nice spot, people end up hearing about it, move over there, and you're back to square one. stupid people & their whiny ***.

am I a little anti-social today, or what?
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
サーバ: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-05-07 10:00:19  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »

well I was around for it, but just barely, so, 30-40 years, give or take? that is terribly sad. It's funny how people work. we find a good spot to live, have a nice time, then too many people start crowding the place up, & making it suck with all their stupid laws & religions, then we have to go look for a new spot that isn't so *** up by all the stupid people. if you're lucky enough to find a nice spot, people end up hearing about it, move over there, and you're back to square one. stupid people & their whiny ***.

am I a little anti-social today, or what?
Depends on your definition of social.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-05-07 10:04:47  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
passionate happenings.

I thought I might ask wtf you were talking abooot, but then I decided that I might not like the answer, so now I'd just like to comment on how weird a phrase that is to turn....

BRAINFREEZE!

lol

sup today all. I am feeling like a mailman today. no matter how much work I get done, the letters just keep coming in... which reminds me of how much I hate yuppie *** *** who made it so I can't smoke where ever I may be (sort of a nursery or the like, naturally) you pink lunged *** have pushed it too far. I'm just going to start lighting them shits up haphazardly all the time. *** em'. what are they going to do? give me a fine once and a while?

big whoop, you wanna fight about it?

sry about that. I just pictured the frantic stereotypical office man in the 50-60's, and he was always smoking like a chimney, & my first thought was 'hey yeah, that'd be nice'

lulz, I should delete this whole post.
I mean anything with inflamed senses like making out or a heated fight with someone you love etc, I swear time just stops lol

You've never had that? Kissing a woman you love for example for a second and bam it's 2am somehow and you two haven't moved, feels like 15 minutes went by.
Ho wdo you always manage to turn normal things into something just really weird?
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 16637 16638 16639 ... 18549 18550 18551