フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
First Page 2 3 ... 17341 17342 17343 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Bahamut.Milamber
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2015-05-12 12:45:53  
Hmm. Can't find Uzeal or Neato Mojito. Maybe because I'm on Nordic?
[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2015-05-12 12:47:41  
Mil started playing?
Trial by fire. Starting with hyf!

stupid phone auto filling million from mil.
[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2015-05-12 12:48:20  
Oh yeah no one here plays on Nordic. Except the time the na servers went down and i made a Nordic acct...
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
サーバ: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2015-05-12 13:00:51  
Asura.Dameshi said: »
You could ad me as well, Mil.

Neato Mojito

>_> no wonder you disappeared from my list
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-05-12 13:35:17  
I lol'd so hard I broke a sweat...

I wonder what he did to deserve having to put up with me in this world....karma, you are one bad ***.
[+]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2015-05-12 13:40:17  
Bismarck.Misao said: »
Asura.Dameshi said: »
You could ad me as well, Mil.

Neato Mojito

>_> no wonder you disappeared from my list
I can see how that would be confusing.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2015-05-12 13:55:54  
psst, someone lent me $40

i want this again

[+]
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2015-05-12 13:56:22  
the wife found the sheepdog at the gas station before lunch. dog bein' a dog I guess.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-05-12 14:02:20  
Siren.Mosin said: »
the wife found the sheepdog at the gas station before lunch. dog bein' a dog I guess.

My uncle's dog once jumped through the (closed) kitchen window...well, okay, Gus did this a few times because he could be a spaz when he was younger, but this time was special. Gus had a roam around the neighborhood and finally had the cops called on him as well as animal control or whatever they call the pound truck, because some kids were harassing him and he snipped at one of them.

Now, it's important to note that even the children's mother was advocating for the dog, saying her kids were pestering him and being cruel to him and her kids would be just fine.

But the cops/animal control stated they had to take him in to be put down if my aunt/uncle couldn't produce his shot history/etc.

By this time my aunt had got home and was talking to the cops.

But here's the problem. My uncle keeps the dogs papers with his important stuff and my aunt wasn't sure where they were. My uncle was in the hospital because he was having knee surgery that day and he was just coming out of the anesthesia.

So you've got my aunt practically screaming at this guy trying to keep his heavily-sedated ***' attention going, "Where are Gus' papers?"

"Huuwahhuuwaaa..."

"If they don't get the papers they're going to kill your dog!"

"Unghhaawoooo..."

It all worked out in the end, he finally became coherent enough to tell her where they were, but that was a fun day.

Dog bein' a dog.
[+]
 Bismarck.Leneth
By Bismarck.Leneth 2015-05-12 14:53:09  
First off North American sport teached me: "if you're not cheating, you're not trying" so I am not surprised at all.

Now to the case at hand, I just looked into it for 5 minutes and am a bit puzzled. Looks like it was noticed several times by the league, why not act once you know of it?
Why does not cooperating by Brady (handing over private texting) increases the punishment?
He got punished for knowing of it, shouldn't there be a gigantic punishment for those who performed/ordered it? 1million for the team seems like nothing compared to the punishment this single player got.
A better proof presentation would have been nice since the argumentation included the integrity of the league.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-05-12 15:12:57  
the rules are loosely followed in the NFL, & punishments are inconsistent at best, with the prevailing attitude of "if no one can prove it, we'll ignore it"
[+]
 Bahamut.Milamber
サーバ: Bahamut
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2015-05-12 15:28:22  
Siren.Mosin said: »
the rules are loosely followed in the NFL, & punishments are inconsistent at best, with the prevailing attitude of "if no one can prove it, we'll ignore it"
Mmm. Frankly, that's more an overall cultural aspect than specific to just the sport.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-05-12 15:32:21  
Bahamut.Milamber said: »
Mmm. Frankly, that's more an overall cultural aspect than specific to just the sport.

lol, that's a good point.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2015-05-12 15:35:54  
So, what's up? Escapee dogs, deflated fooseballs, fooseball's lack of integrity in the US and...

Is Kara thinking of tinkering with it, also?
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-05-12 15:37:39  
yep that's about it. some funny posts in RT, but nothing too interesting.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2015-05-12 15:44:18  
Yeah, I saw Flavin's name over there, and assumed something was going on. Reading a little. Looks par for the course, I suppose. Nik dun pissed someone off?!?, Flavin cackling with a timely lightening bolt and a clap of thunder, yapping about them Ni ***, KN whining about getting the boot, etc.

Sweet Kalibug is not going to be pleased.

Who wants to punt chihuahuas today?!? :D

EDIT: So, I guess no one over there realizes that the majority of those who are in and out have all played video games together, and/or are around the same age, and, thus, have similar collective experiences and chuckles? It's basically TToF with more chatter. :/

Meh?
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2015-05-12 15:49:41  
Sup folks?
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2015-05-12 15:50:37  
Hey! Are you still going back and forth from NY to Houston?
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-05-12 15:51:16  
Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Who wants to punt chihuahuas today?!? :D

O snap.

there's a dude that walks through the neighborhood with 4-5 chiuahuas, & a month or so ago the other guy's bull mastiff charged out of the house, bit one, picked it up & shook it. I hate little yipping dogs, but man, that little ***didn't deserve that. It was pretty messed up. my neighbor, a lady in her fifties or so, ran out & jumped on top of the mastiff, not her dog, & then started yelling for me, not my dog either. I got over there & the mastiff was still in kill mode, all hunched over & growly. I kind of slumped to my knees, putting my hand on the beast & said "calm down" she let out a big sigh, I said "c'mon" and then she drug all 190 pounds of me like a rag-doll into the house. I was slightly intimidated. dat dog gots muscles yos.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2015-05-12 15:58:08  
Mastiffs are intimidating. Seconded on the yippy dogs sentiment. Sorry to hear the protector of Palais Mosin is AWOL.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dreadnot
By Bismarck.Dreadnot 2015-05-12 16:00:22  
Zah did you ever pick up DayZ or H1Z1?

Oh, and um, *** the police! wait.. I mean Ni! I think?

I duno. I made it through the day so far with only 2 cups of coffee!
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2015-05-12 16:01:17  

Only every few months :) the girlfriend moved up for her PHD and now we only fly down once in a while to see her family. God, I do miss Houston though!

I actually have a chihuaha beagle mix. I wasn't one for small dogs, but I'll be damned if her yippy-little-self hasn't grown on me. Terribly affectionate.

[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2015-05-12 16:05:51  
Bismarck.Dreadnot said: »
Zah did you ever pick up DayZ or H1Z1?

Oh, and um, *** the police! wait.. I mean Ni! I think?

I duno. I made it through the day so far with only 2 cups of coffee!

I started playing 'Stranded Deep' instead for a bit. Not enough content and it was mostly crafting. It became monotonous quickly. :/

Yeah, man! Fight the power! :P

Trooper. I always find myself super irritable with minimal coffee. Cold-turkeying it ATM. Not the nicest person in the morning.

Quetzalcoatl.Xueye said: »

Only every few months :) the girlfriend moved up for her PHD and now we only fly down once in a while to see her family. God, I do miss Houston though!

I actually have a chihuaha beagle mix. I wasn't one for small dogs, but I'll be damned if her yippy-little-self hasn't grown on me. Terribly affectionate.

Good deal!

There are always exceptions to the rule. Each dog has their own personality, too.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dreadnot
By Bismarck.Dreadnot 2015-05-12 16:12:36  
I started playing 'Stranded Deep' instead for a bit. Not enough content and it was mostly crafting. It became monotonous quickly. :/

I watched that on Twitch.tv Good concept, but a lack of things to do after a couple hours.

Minecraft is my go to crafting game.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-05-12 16:25:11  
I don't know what's funnier to tell you the truth... the fact that Verda got all butthurt over nothing or that they think they're some kind of champion of justice for all those too weak to stand up for themselves lol...

That's my new defense though... I'm not an *** you're all the *** and I'm just defending myself!
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2015-05-12 16:29:19  
Just forget it. No one will care about it tomorrow.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dreadnot
By Bismarck.Dreadnot 2015-05-12 16:31:43  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Bismarck.Dreadnot said: »

I watched that on Twitch.tv Good concept, but a lack of things to do after a couple hours.

Minecraft is my go to crafting game.
You use hitbox at all? I prefer it actually.

I heard about it but I haven't looked into it. Is it independent?

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 17341 17342 17343 ... 18549 18550 18551