After yesterdays last minute win by the host (Canada) of the football world cup, it's now time for Germany to make its appearance in this tournament.
While we are not really a favourite on this level anymore anything below 5:0 would be a disappointment (Opponent is the las one in the ranking of those taking part).
The field of participants was increased for this cup so I expect a lot of goals.. oh 3rd minute we scored^^
You guys missed the shitstorm yesterday, and now I'm up this early for work. Lovely.
EDIT: Man, Ni is dead lately, looking back. Seems like the last page spans over a week.
What'd we miss? More stupid "mod v. mouthy posters"? I know for me personally, I tend to not post a lot over the weekend since I'm busy doing other stuff either not at my PC or playing non-MMOs where I don't tab out much.
In Monday-related news, I walked into work this morning and the women (and one rather blustery man/dad) were discussing "this generation's scandalous prom dresses", passing pictures around and scoffing in horror at the "revealing clothing".
I'm just smirking the biggest smirk. I love when people get up in arms about clothing or over-sexualization in teenagers, wondering if they remember their own teen days...
I could swear I've posted this before. Or maybe I just looked at it at home and giggled like a five year old girl. I don't remember. I just know my wife compares me to a raccoon enough that I end up googling a lot of raccoon pictures and gifs.
Quotation marks added for clarification. The entire situation is stupid. Not the mods, necessarily. I mean, I'm not ruling that out necesarilly, but it's not really my place to say at this time.
You guys missed the shitstorm yesterday, and now I'm up this early for work. Lovely.
EDIT: Man, Ni is dead lately, looking back. Seems like the last page spans over a week.
What'd we miss? More stupid "mod v. mouthy posters"? I know for me personally, I tend to not post a lot over the weekend since I'm busy doing other stuff either not at my PC or playing non-MMOs where I don't tab out much.
In Monday-related news, I walked into work this morning and the women (and one rather blustery man/dad) were discussing "this generation's scandalous prom dresses", passing pictures around and scoffing in horror at the "revealing clothing".
I'm just smirking the biggest smirk. I love when people get up in arms about clothing or over-sexualization in teenagers, wondering if they remember their own teen days...
It was a thread that didn't need to be made. Nuked now.
You guys missed the shitstorm yesterday, and now I'm up this early for work. Lovely.
EDIT: Man, Ni is dead lately, looking back. Seems like the last page spans over a week.
What'd we miss? More stupid "mod v. mouthy posters"? I know for me personally, I tend to not post a lot over the weekend since I'm busy doing other stuff either not at my PC or playing non-MMOs where I don't tab out much.
In Monday-related news, I walked into work this morning and the women (and one rather blustery man/dad) were discussing "this generation's scandalous prom dresses", passing pictures around and scoffing in horror at the "revealing clothing".
I'm just smirking the biggest smirk. I love when people get up in arms about clothing or over-sexualization in teenagers, wondering if they remember their own teen days...
It was a thread that didn't need to be made. Nuked now.
I saw the thread in its infancy. It was a ***storm from the very start.
You guys missed the shitstorm yesterday, and now I'm up this early for work. Lovely.
EDIT: Man, Ni is dead lately, looking back. Seems like the last page spans over a week.
What'd we miss? More stupid "mod v. mouthy posters"? I know for me personally, I tend to not post a lot over the weekend since I'm busy doing other stuff either not at my PC or playing non-MMOs where I don't tab out much.
In Monday-related news, I walked into work this morning and the women (and one rather blustery man/dad) were discussing "this generation's scandalous prom dresses", passing pictures around and scoffing in horror at the "revealing clothing".
I'm just smirking the biggest smirk. I love when people get up in arms about clothing or over-sexualization in teenagers, wondering if they remember their own teen days...
It was a thread that didn't need to be made. Nuked now.
I saw the thread in its infancy. It was a ***storm from the very start.
Let me just be bold here for a sec. I was talked down to and was told I made the mod staff look bad then that happened. Yeah, horse ***.
EDIT: To clarify, things were spun to make it sound like I was the only problem in the mod staff.
Let me just be bold here for a sec. I was talked down to and was told I made the mod staff look bad then that happened. Yeah, horse ***.
EDIT: To clarify, things were spun to make it sound like I was the only problem in the mod staff.
Can't really blame everything on the mods. It's a two way street. Most people have been here long enough to know the rules and deliberately break them.
I mean, hey. If I -- and my raging feels -- can manage not to be a belligerent, say-everything-I-think-of-someone jerkass...I would think others could handle it as well, especially those who like to accuse people like me of "thinking with feels"...
Let me just be bold here for a sec. I was talked down to and was told I made the mod staff look bad then that happened. Yeah, horse ***.
EDIT: To clarify, things were spun to make it sound like I was the only problem in the mod staff.
Can't really blame everything on the mods. It's a two way street. Most people have been here long enough to know the rules and deliberately break them.
I'm not really clear where any problems were with any of the mods, but maybe that's my "don't give a ***" talking.
YouTube Video Placeholder
In days past...
The knights of NI a of couple hobos that holed up in NI when nobody was looking... embarked on an ill advised, suicidal, and completely idiotic quest... to destroy all the mods of the lands of FFXIAH by any means necessary... war was declared and battles raged... years past and as casualties on both sides mounted small victories (like the ability to block mods posts) only emboldened the NI hobo armies further...
66 scholars from distant lands where brought in.... in an attempt to understand and reason with these.crazed weirdos. All were driven mad... they each ascended to the highest spire in NI. pulled out their own eyeballs and then jumped to their deaths. and since the janitor magnuss was on break... we closed that door and sealed it off
with flex seal ("it's like magic in a can!")
brought to you by google ads, now infecting your very posts with advertisements!
So all 66 scholars plunged to their deaths....
For what has been seen can never be unseen and such is the fate of all who would oppose up.
They tried reason, but our reasoning is non existent. They tried logic but our methods are completely moronic, we are like... like.... birds that ***in their own nests.... and then pour gasoline on themselves and burn down the whole forest.
What I meant is, friendly fire would be like inviting fire to a party, singing campfire songs, roasting marshmallows and drinking tea with Mr fire and Casper the friendly ghost.
No. More like having a blazing party, songs filled with pain and suffering, roasting and consuming their souls, boiling their blood, as Mr fire burns with the imminent light of betrayal.
Edit: As of 2010-10-05 14:48:06 CST, Ni reached 10,000 pages.
Since we all can't be on the same linkshell in game, this can be our cross server linkshell thread.
Like most linkshells, it can be pretty dead at times. Other times it's full of intense conversations about either rl, gear, goals, pokemon or anything else you want to contribute.
We can cover any sort of topic at all, within reason of the forum rules. No real main topic, just a bunch of FFXIAH friends/people coming on and discussing random things.
Yeah Chuu. Bringing you up to speed, Ludoggy is the LS pedophile. I'm the fountain of random and useless knowledge that makes you go "Hrm" with the occasional side of "holy shit he said what?"
Kungfu is the LS nutjob, spouting super random things that are usually sexist, until Savvy or Alyria comes into the room. Then he's a classic case of sexual harrassment. Rumaha is also true to the second part; we're wondering about his sexuality though.
Daj is Ludoggy's gay lover. Not much else is known about this Asuran. Tairo is kinda new, but since is a female and Alyria's lesbian lover, she fit right in real quick.
Celene(F) and Rowland(M) are more of the shyer members, but often say things that are witty, have a good pun and sometimes cause three page discussions. Celene hates when people hit on her. It doesn't stop them from trying.
Krizz is just social and likes to kill time here during work Tbest is about the same, except tends to be a douche to guys and affectionate toward girls.
Alyria is the most social female, gets groped a lot without provoking it by others, and Tairo ends up stabbing people for it. Cai is just a barrel of lols, I might be gay for him. If I wasn't straight.
Not sure about Citag, s/he's new. Kiriyu is just an in-out kinda person. Says one thing every three days that every guy makes a big fuss over. Ludoggy gets really defensive since she's asian and underage (might be 18 now).
Artem is the wayward soul that makes you ponder the meaning of life by constantly reminding us life can suck. But he deals, and so do we. About the same for Savannah, except people are more "AWH!" to her because of a vagina involved.
Dasva is the ex military man (as is Krizz but this doesn't apply to him) who hates the world and plots a way to destroy most of it.
Number2 is kinda like a mix between Cai and I; never bashes, likes to laugh and has odd avatars. His current suits a lot of the convos this LS gets into. Barti is most well known for his moustache. He gives mousatche rides for a fee. I'm missing a few people but whatever. CARRY ON!
Luelle Smells.
Roster of FFXIAH Ni (as of April 1st, 2010 Pocoyo avatar craze)
Happy b-day ls.
Heres my lame gift to AHLS, since Row is lame and took away the OP, I made my own!
Haseyo/Bignose: He's got a bigass nose, Leader of the RL avi revloution or some junk no one gives a crap about...crazy about his asian pop/rock bands and is a closet pedo. AKA LAME
Dameshi: wont level his sam sub and is a lolblu, LAME
Citag: Doesnt put out, Really lame
Dasva: Uses Chu as a cover up for his desire for me greased up and naked on his bed, Lame.
Rydiya/Bra+Panties: Secret lesbien, doesnt wear bra+panties, like to knit and other old people stuff (bingo)
Pikachu/Chu: Hi Chu, I love chu
Kryee/Socks: Noms on socks, wears the sam red pair everyday and frequently sniffs her arm pits.
Cheyne: Domo origoto, Mr Roboto...I think he's gay.
Urial: SOCCER IS LAME AND YOU'RE LAME.
Thundars: LOLCANADIAN
Spence: LOLFRENCHCANADIAN
Enterius/ghost: He's a ghost...he'll say something witty to me later.
Ixe: Ducky face and cant seem to get a straw in her mouth (can get other things in there though)
Mairah: She cool...lame
Bart: Full times OPO-OPO, free mustache rides otherwise LAME
Sav/Mango: Field trips, yay!
Aly/thatgreenmodthatwillbanmeifIsayanythingbad: *tapes*
Woody: You're not Italian...no tea for you.
Sectum: My apprentice...loves asian girls, loves to cook...he's awesome. put me in a story where I wasnt a pedo and that'd cool
Rum:STOP RAIDING MY BASEMENT AND TAKING AWAY MY GIRLS GAWD. Long Islander...lame
Valencea:Wont tell me the color of her undies, you lost the bet...no we cant get married...NO MEANS NO
Kojo:Open pedo...he likes scat, ewww
Tohsou: I think he's a pedo with a girlfriend as cover up, lame.
Kiriyu/strawberry: Lurk Less post moar! I see you what you are doing!
Krizz: Mohawk guy #1
Triet: Mohawk guy #1...wait
Bloodbathboy: The Hulk
Kungfuhustle: AH%DUE%$JNSRGHSRHHEYHEHSA Y%HEDHGSR EAT AHUYY DONKEY NUTS
Celene: Quit...Canadian...who the hell quits?
Tbest: MIA
Eternaltriumph: Where the hell has he been? Is he gone cause he got pussywhipped or something? Whatever...
#2: GOD...I miss him /cry
Luelle/otherlu: The Other Lu.
Zekky: Quit, kicking ass, raped me :\
Krystale/Girlwithpiercing: Magnets stick to her, Toke Canadian, hawt...she's 15 right?
Marzbarz: NINJA
Rowland: All your Pocoyo are belong to...him
Weewoo/Tool: He liked Asura and wont admit it.
Miemo: Has a mithra avi c.c
Kalyna: is a girl right? right? oh...lame
Gimmeurselables: TOO MUCH BOUNCE...TOO BIG, EWWWW
Sagittario: Lame elf whu runs around in a diaper subligar
Ludoggy: Faggot
Edit: The Family Ni Tree
Luelle's (And Citag's too!) birthday present
[h1]H1[/h1]
[h2]H2[/h2]
[h3]H3[/h3]
[figlet]Figlet[/figlet]
[spoiler="Custom spoiler!"][h1]Yay[/h1][/spoiler]
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/matas/hobnotropic[/soundcloud]
Will try to get to more stuff when I can.
Disclaimer: Your Feelings May Get Hurt In Your Stay Here.