サーバ: Brynhildr
Game: FFXIV
user: misacat
By Misa Pres 2017-02-08 15:54:37  
We are not making yo--

PARKER! IS THE MIND CONTROL MACHINE ON?
no? oh ok.
-ahem-

We are not making you do stuff, you do it out of your own volition.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2017-02-08 16:18:03  
*casually advances ships*
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2017-02-08 17:35:02  
Misa Pres said: »
it is like a lawless area, a No Man's Land. no one goes there.

:v
Cleveland?
[+]
By Cloudberii 2017-02-08 23:13:23  
What's goin on in here...

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2017-02-08 23:19:08  
[+]
By Cloudberii 2017-02-08 23:21:46  
Why is kanye always so angry? where did everything go so wrong
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2017-02-08 23:29:11  
birth
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2017-02-09 00:46:41  
Go to bed you nerds.
By Cloudberii 2017-02-09 00:57:15  
no u
[+]
 Odin.Hevans
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Hevans 2017-02-09 01:00:07  
Siren.Mosin said: »
Go to bed you nerds.

.................................nou
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2017-02-09 07:09:05  
I quit sleeping.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-02-09 07:28:53  
I quit sleeping.

Sleep is for the weak!

Doctors suggest you waste 30% of your life sleeping!

THIRTY PERCENT!

So inefficient. Very sad.

The people will create a better way!
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-02-09 07:39:56  
 Asura.Lolserj
サーバ: Asura
user: Andras
By Asura.Lolserj 2017-02-09 07:52:15  
Ramyrez said: »
I quit sleeping.

Sleep is for the weak!

Doctors suggest you waste 30% of your life sleeping!

THIRTY PERCENT!

So inefficient. Very sad.

The people will create a better way!

New initiative: Normal work hours by the people will now only be compensated by 30% of the usual pay they were receiving, but now to give incentive to work instead of sleep you will be paid 70% of the normal rate for working through the night as well.
[+]
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2017-02-09 07:55:04  
Remember, Communist party members are compensated with rice and sometimes chicken. Non-party members will be compensated with rocks.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2017-02-09 09:04:24  
Well our big ole' snow storm last night which made people go stock up on ingredients for french toast, redo their wills, and bunker down in bomb shelters, has passed. Somehow we survived the few inches of White Devil which was preceded by rain and a bit of ice. I'm not sure how we were able to, I suppose by shear willpower and the adaptability of humans. Truly a day to remember. We saw a challenge and we triumphed. Never again will there be doubt in the minds of men of what we can accomplish when we work together. Never forget the day that Pennsylvania survived the 4" snowstorm. Many were lost so that we few may go on.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-02-09 09:12:01  
Asura.Dameshi said: »
Well our big ole' snow storm last night which made people go stock up on ingredients for french toast, redo their wills, and bunker down in bomb shelters, has passed. Somehow we survived the few inches of White Devil which was preceded by rain and a bit of ice. I'm not sure how we were able to, I suppose by shear willpower and the adaptability of humans. Truly a day to remember. We saw a challenge and we triumphed. Never again will there be doubt in the minds of men of what we can accomplish when we work together. Never forget the day that Pennsylvania survived the 4" snowstorm. Many were lost so that we few may go on.

All I know is that I got a two hour delay and only had to spend ~25 minute shoveling snow, so I come out with a net gain of an hour and 35 minutes of pay for sitting at home, drinking coffee and browsing "dank memes," as the kids say.

I'm okay with this.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2017-02-09 09:15:35  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
too stressed? Or just from the kiddies?

nah, this:

Sleep is for the weak!

when the *** am I going to sleep Donnie!?!?! These *** pay me enough that I feel guilty if I'm not present and accounted for, so work, work, work, busy little bee. Then there's a wife and 3 children vying for my time. THEN in ARK the hounds are always at the gates and I must prepare a defense so brutal and terrifying that my comrades hard work shall never be in vain again!!! when does that leave any time for sleep my goofy, frozen, northern friend? EH?!?!?! One of my guys on there is canadian, I love him despite his regional handicap. Meshi if you wanted to try it out for ps4, now might be the time. We're on the rise again, and have completed 80% of the hard work, allowing anyone who joins now the protection of our beefiness without the effort. just throwing it out there, I know how all you *** hate on my console gaming, so spare me the PC only jibber jabber.

How's everyone else? I think thursday is the only day we haven't cemented a tradition to...

I humbly propose a motion to hereby request that thursday be henceforth known as 'Evil Thursday' and the days events must revolve around said theme.
[+]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2017-02-09 09:15:47  
Asura.Dameshi said: »

All I know is that I got a two hour delay and only had to spend ~25 minute shoveling snow, so I come out with a net gain of an hour and 35 minutes of pay for sitting at home, drinking coffee and browsing "dank memes," as the kids say.

I'm okay with this.
Schools actually closed around here...
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2017-02-09 09:16:58  
drinking coffee and browsing "dank memes," as the kids say.

/Idon'tknowwhatyou'retalkingabout.gif
[+]
 Cerberus.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Dameshi 2017-02-09 09:19:59  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
too stressed? Or just from the kiddies?

nah, this:

Sleep is for the weak!

when the *** am I going to sleep Donnie!?!?! These *** pay me enough that I feel guilty if I'm not present and accounted for, so work, work, work, busy little bee. Then there's a wife and 3 children vying for my time. THEN in ARK the hounds are always at the gates and I must prepare a defense so brutal and terrifying that my comrades hard work shall never be in vain again!!! when does that leave any time for sleep my goofy, frozen, northern friend? EH?!?!?! One of my guys on there is canadian, I love him despite his regional handicap. Meshi if you wanted to try it out for ps4, now might be the time. We're on the rise again, and have completed 80% of the hard work, allowing anyone who joins now the protection of our beefiness without the effort. just throwing it out there, I know how all you *** hate on my console gaming, so spare me the PC only jibber jabber.

How's everyone else? I think thursday is the only day we haven't cemented a tradition to...

I humbly propose a motion to hereby request that thursday be henceforth known as 'Evil Thursday' and the days events must revolve around said theme.
If I had a PS4 I would definitely consider. If I can find one for dirt cheap, then that may be arranged. I used to be all console all the time so you won't get pc master race from me. I enjoy console play, find it more relaxing personally. Nothing like sitting back in a recliner or laying on the couch and vegging with some games.

I can get behind evil Thursday.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2017-02-09 09:20:29  
Look in pawnshops.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Cerberus.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Dameshi 2017-02-09 09:23:37  
I'll have to scout them out this weekend.
[+]
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2017-02-09 09:32:10  
I'd get a ps4 but I'm trying to save money and I've already spent enough on my PC to game with. If only they made the PS4 cost like $20, that sounds about max on what I would want to pay for a console that isn't something like the Wii because at least for me the Wii does something different
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2017-02-09 09:33:18  
Well, the wii and all other weird Nintendo consoles they decide to come up with
By Ramyrez 2017-02-09 09:34:32  
drinking coffee and browsing "dank memes," as the kids say.

/Idon'tknowwhatyou'retalkingabout.gif

Clearly I don't either, I'm just faking it.

I'm still not 100% certain "dank" is complimentary...
First Page 2 3 ... 18247 18248 18249 ... 18549 18550 18551