FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
First Page 2 3 ... 18288 18289 18290 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Bismarck.Magnuss
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2017-03-05 20:55:00  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
phew, glad to be home finally.

Drove ~1000 miles combined there and back this long weekend to meet my sister at Dad's place to surprise him for his 60th birthday. We got him a super over the top cake and took him out for a super over the top steak and lobster meal to celebrate including ordering over the top various drinks, lol. Since he is a very grandiose person he was in heaven.

the cake, with him and his dog snoopy smiling on top lol

and this was one of the drinks, from Dumbo called a "Pink Elephant" lol

Is his present "diabetes"?
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2017-03-06 10:03:21  
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
サーバ: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2017-03-06 10:04:34  
Nadleeh Sakurai said: »
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2017-03-06 10:07:27  
Shiva.Spathaian said: »
[+]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2017-03-06 10:31:41  
I've returned from western PA. Was nice. Was cold.

Arma last night: Some people tried to infiltrate our base. They must've air dropped someone on top or in the outer wall and killed someone as they returned. Three of us were doing a mission, so we turned around and came back in our heavy duty truck equipped with a nice fancy machine gun. Saw the copter flying around, took some shots. Couldn't find the people near the base. It was near a server reset (every 4 hours) so we waited it out until we saw people logging out. Then we made a dash for the base.

After the reset, login and none of them login. We know who it was and where their base is. We also know that they had been storing their helicopter in an open top, walled in section. The retaliation begins.

I get air dropped in with a knife and explosives. I use the knife to attempt to hotwire the heli so we can steal it. Knife breaks. This is it boys. For king and country. Set the explosives. "Gentlemen it was an honor to serve."

They could see the flames for miles.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2017-03-06 10:36:11  
Asura.Dameshi said: »

Arma last night: Some people tried to infiltrate our base. They must've air dropped someone on top or in the outer wall and killed someone as they returned. Three of us were doing a mission, so we turned around and came back in our heavy duty truck equipped with a nice fancy machine gun. Saw the copter flying around, took some shots. Couldn't find the people near the base. It was near a server reset (every 4 hours) so we waited it out until we saw people logging out. Then we made a dash for the base.

After the reset, login and none of them login. We know who it was and where their base is. We also know that they had been storing their helicopter in an open top, walled in section. The retaliation begins.

I get air dropped in with a knife and explosives. I use the knife to attempt to hotwire the heli so we can steal it. Knife breaks. This is it boys. For king and country. Set the explosives. "Gentlemen it was an honor to serve."

They could see the flames for miles.

Yea looks like I need Arma 3.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-03-06 10:37:42  

It was a tad chilly Saturday. I had to put on pants in my own house.

Pants! In the house! A greater insult I have never known. My cargo shorts were quite sullen laying in an unworn heap on the bed.
[+]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2017-03-06 10:44:35  
Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Yea looks like I need Arma 3.
I think Humble Bundle still has it plus one dlc for $15

Ramyrez said: »

It was a tad chilly Saturday. I had to put on pants in my own house.

Pants! In the house! A greater insult I have never known. My cargo shorts were quite sullen laying in an unworn heap on the bed.
Went to Mount Washington Saturday evening. Froze our *** off, but the view was worth it. Didn't ride the incline due to said freezingness.
[+]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2017-03-06 10:48:28  
In other news: Ordered Switch + Zelda. Now the waiting begins.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-03-06 10:50:51  
Went to Mount Washington Saturday evening. Froze our *** off, but the view was worth it. Didn't ride the incline due to said freezingness.

It wasn't as bad yesterday. Went to the Pens game last night, walked around the city a bunch from noon until the game for lunch and drinks and the like. Wasn't too bad at all.

Still, will be nice when I don't need layers to go outdoors.
[+]
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2017-03-06 11:14:11  
welp.
being a lil bit awkward and or distanced this week. sorree guys.
as I kinda mentioned things of 14 got a lil weird. not really a bad thing, but really def not a good thing either. rabbit hole keeps going.

had a weird moment, yesterday too, as taking different conversations with people trough out dif medias. was awkward, kinda wish I could consolidate everyone to just one thing instead across different messages apps and games and ***. annoying.
(Skype/LoLMessenger/XIV/Bookface/text/Disc/Curse/Other)

on a lighter note, been taking it slowly, but Zelda is Fun.
who would have known that...

also,Mistook a piece of (shiny) rock for a piece of meat, and cooked it, and apparently it was a yummy piece of overcooked rock (healed for 3/4 of a heart.)

good times.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2017-03-06 11:16:10  
welp.
being a lil bit awkward and or distanced this week. sorree guys.
as I kinda mentioned things of 14 got a lil weird. not really a bad thing, but really def not a good thing either. rabbit hole keeps going.

had a weird moment, yesterday too, as taking different conversations with people trough out dif medias. was awkward, kinda wish I could consolidate everyone to just one thing instead across different messages apps and games and ***. annoying.
All good, Misa.

If you ever do need something though just feel free to reach me in some way shape or form and I'll usually appear.

Otherwise... I'm just floating around killing dinos or grinding away...
[+]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2017-03-06 11:21:03  
Misa, if things get too weird or awkward and you feel you need to distance yourself from the weird or awkwardness, always remember Ron's solid advice:
Goldfish and Gatorade help improve situations as well.
[+]
 Asura.Lolserj
user: Andras
By Asura.Lolserj 2017-03-06 11:47:14  
Misa, if things get too weird or awkward and you feel you need to distance yourself from the weird or awkwardness, always remember Ron's solid advice:
Goldfish and Gatorade help improve situations as well.

Thanks for the advice Joe
[+]
 Asura.Vienner
By Asura.Vienner 2017-03-06 12:02:12  
Its enjoyable to ignore people once in a while...actually its nice to ignore people alot.
Atleast you dont use Snapchat, there's still hope!
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2017-03-06 12:07:09  
Asura.Vienner said: »
Its enjoyable to ignore people once in a while...actually its nice to ignore people alot.
family. yes. I do this.
some of these people tho, I do enjoy talking to tho.

only keep in contact with 3 of my XI ls members, 2 of em who play XIV, and some awesome people I have met via other games or media.
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2017-03-06 12:11:10  
family. yes. I do this.
some of these people tho, I do enjoy talking to tho.

only keep in contact with 3 of my XI ls members, 2 of em who play XIV, and some awesome people I have met via other games or media.
You forgot about the one ***.

I will not be glossed over!

NOW GET BACK TO WORK!

*looks at clock*

Nevermind, lunch time.
[+]
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2017-03-06 12:13:44  
obs I didn't mention you guys cause you are here right now lol

and no wouldn't go as far as call you that. try harder.

side note.

whm-ast-blm = Aquopolis fun.
best we did was reaching floor 6 before door fails.
entered 5 times, no wipes. it did get scary tho.
 Asura.Vienner
By Asura.Vienner 2017-03-06 12:19:55  
whm-ast-blm = Aquopolis fun.
best we did was reaching floor 6 before door fails.
entered 5 times, no wipes. it did get scary tho.
If I didnt know this was a forum for an MMO, I'd assume you have been to a swimming amusement parc thing and you checked 5 bathrooms but there werent wipes.
(See I'm totally freaking out now cause I have to go to the swimmingpool tomorrow)
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-03-06 12:20:46  
So tired of social media with people I know IRL.

Like, I can deal with internet strangers, or people I *just* know online.

If I have to see one more relative *** about "degenerates" that include people like me (childless, tattooed heathens!) but then make excuses how I'm somehow okay and not like the rest of those terrible people...

Look, Aunt Backwater Droopyface, I get it. I'm a bad person in your eyes. Just make your cookies for the reunion like always, I'll bring beer to share and some salsa, and we can pretend we like each other for another year.
[+]
 Bahamut.Milamber
サーバ: Bahamut
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2017-03-06 12:25:34  

If I have to see one more relative *** about "degenerates" that include people like me (childless, tattooed heathens!) but then make excuses how I'm somehow okay and not like the rest of those terrible people...

Look, Aunt Backwater Droopyface, I get it. I'm a bad person in your eyes. Just make your cookies for the reunion like always, I'll bring beer to share and some salsa, and we can pretend we like each other for another year.
Always get similar reactions when people are talking about immigrants. Almost invariably followed up by "Oh, we don't mean you, you're OK".
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-03-06 12:34:37  
Bahamut.Milamber said: »

Always get similar reactions when people are talking about immigrants. Almost invariably followed up by "Oh, we don't mean you, you're OK".

Yeah. In said recent episode I actually even got the "I'm not racist I have black friends"-esque response. "Well, tattoos alone don't make you a bad person! Some of my dearest friends have tattoos!"

I mean, hey, look. I don't give a ***. I know damn well some people consider visible tattoos to be taboo and an indicator of all kinds of bad things. I was prepared for that. I also have career paths and options that allow me to look however the *** I want, so I don't care.

I just think the weird quasi-judgment underhanded compliments thing is tiresome. It's a very weird juxtaposition where it's like "okay, you think less of me, I can live with that...but can you stop pretended you care what I think then? Don't seek validation from me while you're also judging me. That's...really weird. And sad."
 Asura.Vienner
By Asura.Vienner 2017-03-06 12:41:05  
So... Why not just remove the people you know IRL from social media.
Why even have RL people on social media? Wtf is the deal with social media, if its one thing it does is make people less social.

Social media only does one thing, piss me off. So I stopped using it.
(Yes I'm waiting for my evening shift to start and I'm bored and I'm on a forum saying we shouldnt use social media, oh the irony)
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-03-06 12:51:44  
So... Why not just remove the people you know IRL from social media.
Why even have RL people on social media? Wtf is the deal with social media, if its one thing it does is make people less social.

Because there are also a lot of family members I like and it's all interconnected in the intertubes or world wide netscapades and what have you!

Frankly I should probably just stop using FB entirely. Wouldn't really miss it like 95% of the time.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2017-03-06 12:55:12  
I like when friends ask "Did you see x I posted on bookface?" and I respond with, "I haven't been on bookface in over a year."

Zero regerts.

In other news, one hour and 55 minutes ago it was High Noon.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Ramyrez 2017-03-06 12:58:35  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
It's very pleasant to back away from Facebook and a social media presence as an individual yeah; I just text or email or call friends/family instead as needed.

Nooooo thank you.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Ramyrez 2017-03-06 13:06:23  
I think I need a dog.
First Page 2 3 ... 18288 18289 18290 ... 18549 18550 18551