サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-05-03 11:49:04  
Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Ramyrez said: »
Asura.Lolserj said: »
Because that's how you get truffles and caviar on your tacos

If I WANT a fish and fungus taco I'll call YOUR (insert whatever female in your life would cause you the most insult here).
Now that's just lazy.

lazy, overly complicated and bordering on needing to be explained

[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-05-03 12:32:42  
I gotta start working with a younger crowd.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-05-03 12:37:30  
I gotta start working with a younger crowd.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2017-05-03 12:44:18  
RT is right over there...

----->
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2017-05-03 12:47:03  
Eh remy is just trying to make sure no one wrestles that damp towel away from him...
[+]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2017-05-03 12:56:18  
Siren.Mosin said: »

----->
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2017-05-03 13:06:16  
Asura.Dameshi said: »

----->

[+]
 Asura.Lolserj
user: Andras
By Asura.Lolserj 2017-05-03 13:08:46  

----->

And to think

You could ban them all in an instant

Go on Meshi, don't resist the temptation

Do what you know is right, what we all know is right

Ban them all
[+]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2017-05-03 13:12:33  

----->

And to think

Ban them all
No, I cannot ban younglings.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2017-05-03 13:19:27  
The internet is for the youngs. Us olds should be ban't if anything.
[+]
サーバ: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: chuuuuu
By Chu Chu 2017-05-03 13:20:14  
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-05-03 13:29:29  

We need our own internet. With hookers. And blackjack.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2017-05-03 13:34:57  

You wouldn't even know what to do with a hooker, nik swore them off the day he met his wife and Mosin is too old to do anything about it... as for blackjack.. meh... I guess I could at least take your money from you...
[+]
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2017-05-03 13:38:32  

----->

And to think

Ban them all
No, I cannot ban younglings.

You would make a terrible dictator
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2017-05-03 13:39:52  
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »

You wouldn't even know what to do with a hooker, nik swore them off the day he met his wife and Mosin is too old to do anything about it... as for blackjack.. meh... I guess I could at least take your money from you...
I would first consult with Dr. Nikolce to see what preventative steps I should take against the various diseases which plague the hooker community. Once given the green light, I would then proceed to do the usual hooker activity.
[+]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2017-05-03 13:48:39  
On the contrary. I would create peace and world order through humanitarian efforts. Clean water for all, food dispersed across the lands. Basic necessities will be covered for everybody. Starvation and homelessness will be a thing of the past. TV and internet in all homes. Propaganda in every aspect of life. Freedom from oppression for any non-extremist ideologies. No racism, sexism, or any other "isms" shall be tolerated. Chinese Wednesday for all (mandatory). And of course, all who think otherwise will be brutally tortured until death.

Peace, love, happiness, and total submission for all. Bend at the knee or be slain. All hail Meshi the great, slayer of giants and dragons, conqueror of Earth and beyond, immortal and omnipresent. Seriously, everyone better be hailing or there will be so much hell to pay.

I've studied up on North Korea, I think I got this.
[+]
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2017-05-03 13:55:53  
On the contrary. I would create peace and world order through humanitarian efforts. Clean water for all, food dispersed across the lands. Basic necessities will be covered for everybody. Starvation and homelessness will be a thing of the past. TV and internet in all homes. Propaganda in every aspect of life. Freedom from oppression for any non-extremist ideologies. No racism, sexism, or any other "isms" shall be tolerated. Chinese Wednesday for all (mandatory). And of course, all who think otherwise will be brutally tortured until death.

Peace, love, happiness, and total submission for all. Bend at the knee or be slain. All hail Meshi the great, slayer of giants and dragons, conqueror of Earth and beyond, immortal and omnipresent. Seriously, everyone better be hailing or there will be so much hell to pay.

Happiness through oppression, I like it
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-05-03 14:02:18  
Chu Chu said: »
I drive BF everywhere but it's not a bad thing

I'm still trying to wrap my brain around this statement from earlier.

If I understand correctly (and I'm by no means fluent in RT)
Chu has had three consecutive boyfriends that not only refuse to learn how to drive, but they make her drive them around everywhere they need to go?....

so...chu is like an old soccer mom taking the kids to practice every day...do they kick the back of her seat and cry and demand to be taken out for ice cream afterwards?

do they have jobs and places to live other than thier parents house? or are we talking about full on moochers? and then if that is indeed the case are they 15 years old or mentally HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE or something?

One time I was passing a kidney stone... and the pain was so intense it felt like I was being impailed on a spear made out of a rusty tomato stake... it was so bad that I couldn't stop vomitting all night long and after droppiing to my knees for eight or nine hours I thought I might be in some serious trouble... maybe I burst an apendix or something....I could feel that my strength was failing and if I was going to do smething it would have to be now.

But it was only 6:00am at the time and so I drove myself to the hospital rather than wake up my wife and inconvieniance her....

If there was a breaking point..where I would have swallowed my pride as a man and asked someone for a ride... I have to think that it would have been then...that was a pretty low spot right there ....and yeah...no... I still didn't ask anyone for help.

maybe if I couldn't see or something...
[+]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2017-05-03 14:05:50  
One one hand I would like to [+] that, as I can relate on never asking someone to drive me anywhere ever for any reason, on the other hand you discussed passing a kidney stone. Kidney stones should never be held in any sort of positive light. I am sorry for the pain you have suffered.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-05-03 14:07:29  

They're also really really really really really big fans of drugs in NK.
[+]
サーバ: Excalibur
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2017-05-03 14:09:39  
Happiness through oppression, I like it
I totally support this, it is how i am running Misaberglinton.

If you'd like , can make an appointment with MisaDoctor.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2017-05-03 14:12:54  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »

Chu has had three consecutive boyfriends that not only refuse to learn how to drive, but they make her drive them around everywhere they need to go?....

so...chu is like an old soccer mom taking the kids to practice every day...do they kick the back of her seat and cry and demand to be taken out for ice cream afterwards?

do they have jobs and places to live other than thier parents house? or are we talking about full on moochers? and then if that is indeed the case are they 15 years old or mentally HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE or something?

One time I was passing a kidney stone... and the pain was so intense it felt like I was being impailed on a spear made out of a rusty tomato stake... it was so bad that I couldn't stop vomitting all night long and after droppiing to my knees for eight or nine hours I thought I might be in some serious trouble... maybe I burst an apendix or something....I could feel that my strength was failing and if I was going to do smething it would have to be now.

But it was only 6:00am at the time and so I drove myself to the hospital rather than wake up my wife and inconvieniance her....

If there was a breaking point..where I would have swallowed my pride as a man and asked someone for a ride... I have to think that it would have been then...that was a pretty low spot right there ....and yeah...no... I still didn't ask anyone for help.

I did break down and get a ride to the hospital for the kidney stone... I figured it'd be better to be able to hold the bucket I was vomiting in then do it all over my car while I was going there then spend all that time finding parking and by the time I left the hospital I was so whacked out on meds it was a good thing I had a ride home...
By Ramyrez 2017-05-03 14:30:13  
Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
They're also really really really really really big fans of drugs in NK.

Someone else has been browsing Reddit this week, I see.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-05-03 14:30:24  
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
I did break down and get a ride to the hospital for the kidney stone...

that's gunna cost ya!
/tears a corner off your man card

atually that's the one time it's totally ok to ask for a ride or call an abulance... /tapes the corner back on

I can relate on never asking someone to drive me anywhere ever for any reason

I'm trying to imagine a situation where I would call someone other than a cab driver or an ambulance and ask them for a ride...

I got nothing.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2017-05-03 14:40:30  
It was pretty funny though... as they put me in a hallway ina pretty comfortable chair and came by every couple of hours to give me a new shot of some kind of pain killer(the first two got me pretty loopy but only dulled the pain a bit but whatever was in the third one man... I wanted to have that the whole time this was happening because all the pain was gone) they brought this other guy out shortly after and he made some kind of comment about being put in a hallway but that it was better than being in the ER waiting room with the person throwing up and such... I didn't bring up the fact that it was me throwing up in the waiting room..
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2017-05-03 15:00:18  
This for some reason reminds me of the time I cut my finger before cooking up some steak

I of course at the time had just ran out of bandages, and didn't have any of the butterfly band-aids I needed for the new pee-hole I slashed into the tip of my thumb

So I did what any man would do. I took a few paper towels and taped them to my thumb, so that I wouldn't get blood everywhere, and I cooked my steak and potatoes and sat down and enjoyed my meal

Then I drove to the nearby rite-aid and picked up what I needed

I probably should have done that last thing first, but I was hungry and there was steak
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-05-03 15:03:18  
My wife and I were discussing this very thing the other night when we went out for chinese food... it reminded us when we were kids dating (18-20) and I would take her out to dinner etc.

she was trying to remember if there was ever a time she paid for anything and couldn't recall one...

I'm trying to imagine broaching the subject of even going dutch... how does a guy manage to get a girl to agree to go out with him if he doesn't even have any balls?.... and then of course even if she agreed, what's the point?

hey baby how about you pick me up in your car because I don't have one and take us out to dinner because I can't afford it and pay for everything and then we go back to your place because I don't have one because I also don't have a job and I live with my mom ... and then we'll do the wild thing and hopefully you're on birth control because, you guessed it, I don't have/can't afford to buy a condom either..

and teh only thing I can think of is the dude that can sell that flaming bag of ***must have a crank as long as my arm...
[+]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2017-05-03 15:16:34  
My wife and I were discussing this very thing the other night when we went out for chinese food...
Do tell me your wife also celebrates our holy day.
[+]
サーバ: Ultros
user: chuuuuu
By Chu Chu 2017-05-03 15:16:43  

lets see the first one I lived with, refused to learn. Said he will take the bus if he needs to. So i drove everywhere.
Second uh didnt last long but did say he didnt wanna drive.
Third said he was too scared to learn? That didnt last either.
Current wants to learn but doesnt want to learn in my dads expensive cars. so there is a difference.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2017-05-03 15:52:17  
I wanna learn in your dad's expensive cars!

:(

/kicksdust
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 18346 18347 18348 ... 18549 18550 18551