FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
First Page 2 3 ... 18387 18388 18389 ... 18549 18550 18551
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-10-09 12:08:28  
Zerowone said: »
Calm down Francis, at least it's not Pumpkin Spice Whisky.
Please don't give anyone who could be reading ideas.

I'm still annoyed that someone got pumpkin spice Twinkies instead of a good kind.
By Zerowone 2017-10-09 14:46:45  
Maguro Monday Muthafukaz!
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-10-10 07:54:07  
Also... Chevy is offering 0% APR financing for 72 months (6yrs) on Silverados, Suburban LTs, and Tahoe LT.

Monthly payments are 13.89/1000 financed...

Man a lot dudes with decent credit who really can't afford trucks are gonna be getting some trucks this fall.

LTZs only. LT is for peasants.

My Colorado is an LS...
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-10-10 07:59:33  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
salted caramel whisky sounds like the shot your buddy buys you to try to get you sick...like jagermeister... which was once enjoyed only by decrepit old nazis... but thanks to a slick marketing campaign became a bro shot enjoyed by bros everywhere...

Look, I'm not saying my reasoning is any better and is, truth be told, probably considerably dumber.

But I started drinking Jaeger because I'm a huge Metallica fan and they used to talk about drinking it in various interviews and old behind-the-scenes concert/tour videos. And because every young idiot musician wants to emulate their professional idiot musician idols, I jumped on the Jaeger train.

I jumped off when Jaeger Bombs started being a thing though.

The Irish Car Bomb is a fine tradition that mixes flavors and textures in a convenient reality-obliterating amount of booziness.

The Jaeger Bomb tastes like butt and exists for college seniors to erase the pain of the forthcoming financial shackles they can hear the blacksmiths at Sallie Mae custom forging for their delicate arts degree wrists as soon as they're handed their diploma.
By Ramyrez 2017-10-10 09:42:31  
*shrug*

I think Jaeger and root beer is pretty ok. Use something other than Barq's, add Jaeger, and it just tastes like Barq's root beer because Jaeger is basically alcohol, anise and .0001 ppl deer blood.

Not going to pretend I wasn't an impressionable teenager at one point with a penchant for trying to mimic my 'idols.' It was a phase. Most people go through one. I got over it.

I prefer these days to stick to whiskey and dark beer. Gin when I'm feeling posh.
By Zerowone 2017-10-10 09:43:51  
Jaeger is good cough medicine. Pairs well with Xanax for reality relief.
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-10 09:57:33  
Ramyrez said: »
dark beer

but do you actually like dark beer?

or are you really thirsty for a rolling rock but ordering some craft made overly malty sickeningly sweet molasses flavored goat piss because you think you're supposed to like it....
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-10 09:59:33  

you're a proud papa now zero... you can't get too terribly twisted or you'll get lost racing the kid to the ER to remove whatever they shoved up their nose
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-10-10 10:16:05  
dark beer

or are you really thirsty for a rolling rock but ordering some craft made overly malty sickeningly sweet molasses flavored goat piss because you think you're supposed to like it....

I like beer in general. I've had beers in every category I like and others I didn't, but I'll tend toward ales and stouts.

I also like IPAs. But I dislike that they're so *** trendy right now because they're all you can find half the time anymore. I never needed them to be trendy because my favorite IPA has been available for decades. Commodore Perry Pale Ale from Great Lakes Brewing.

My favorite brewery in general, actually.

It's fun you mention Rolling Rock. It was the beer of choice for several of my friends through college. I hate the stuff...and then of all places I ended up living in Latrobe for seven years.
By Zerowone 2017-10-10 10:25:56  

you're a proud papa now zero... you can't get too terribly twisted or you'll get lost racing the kid to the ER to remove whatever they shoved up their nose

Omg... last night the little monkey pulled himself up and over into his pack and play like a marine conquering cargo nets. Wasn't sure if I should be proud or terrified. He turns 1 in 2 weeks.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-10 10:31:04  
Wasn't sure if I should be proud or terrified

why not both.jpg

he'll be climbing up the door jams in no time... you'll start looking up every time you walk down a hallway to see if he is up there in the ceiling....

I had to install a security system that beeps whenever a door or window is open and put latches at the tops of all the exterior doors to keep our little monkey from escaping...
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-10-10 10:32:21  
Might need to invest in a tranquilizer gun.
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-10-10 10:34:59  
dark beer

This is why I like blonde triple fermented Belgians like Duval, Chimay and the Canadian incarnations Maudite, La Fin du Monde and Tres Pistoles. All have 7-9%ABV but feel and taste light.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-10-10 10:42:20  
dark beer

This is why I like blonde triple fermented Belgians like Duval, Chimay and the Canadian incarnations Maudite, La Fin du Monde and Tres Pistoles. All have 7-9%ABV but feel and taste light.

The problem with those to me is that they're a bit spendy and while good, they don't do enough to separate themselves from something like Blue Moon to really make them worth the price of admission.
By Zerowone 2017-10-10 10:47:20  
Blue Moon
Have you tried the Cinnamon Horchata or the Cappuccino brews?

I was surprised at how good they were. When I got them in a seasonal pack I had my suspicions.
By Ramyrez 2017-10-10 10:57:09  
Blue Moon
Have you tried the Cinnamon Horchata or the Cappuccino brews?

I was surprised at how good they were. When I got them in a seasonal pack I had my suspicions.

I'm a Blue Moon fan in general. It was always my Friday night beer when I was working at Walmart because my wife and I would go to BW3 on paydays and it was always one of the Friday specials for cheap. I've had the Horchata. It's good, though not really my thing. My wife digs it. Haven't had the Cappuccino.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2017-10-10 11:43:07  
free booze is the best booze.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-10 12:48:49  
Siren.Mosin said: »
free booze is the best booze.

yeah who am I trying to kid.... I would drink a flaming neon glowing *** on the beach if someone else was paying for it....

PARKER can't find the girly drink song or it would be right here
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-10-11 10:54:10  
That's not Chinese...
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-10-11 11:17:55  
That's not Chinese...

I had it on Saturday.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-12 08:45:11  
That's not Chinese...

I had this sriracha bbq chicken thing which was probably a thailand/kansas city fusion.... /shrug

what's good for lunch today? I'm already hungry.
[+]
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-10-12 09:02:26  
what's good for lunch today?
McDonald's. Remember you can't have your toy till your nuggets are all gone.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 18387 18388 18389 ... 18549 18550 18551