サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2018-12-12 12:39:41  
[+][+][+]
By Zerowone 2018-12-12 12:49:04  
Siren.Mosin said: »
[+][+][+]

What is this? The brothel in Total Recall?
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-12-12 12:51:51  
I'm still ashamed I missed out on my free steak and whiskey...

yeah the more I think about it.... what I should have done was just said "*** it" and driven to rapid city when I got out of work early yesterday...

and worry about the details later...

"He who hesitates is lost"

/shrug

I could have quickly grabbed all my gear, driven out there, found you, got hammered, crashed at some shitty motel close to where we were drinking and then driven back this morning.... I had plenty of time... and if you had to bail early or altogether... so what? it would have been the exact same thing I ended up doing which was eating steak, drinking whiskey and playing ffxi...

of course...if I was capable of thinking these things through/deciding on the best course of action quicker you'd be at work right now with a massive hangover...
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2018-12-12 12:55:10  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
of course...if I was capable of thinking these things through/deciding on the best course of action quicker you'd be at work right now with a massive hangover...

next time ole' boy.
[+]
By Zerowone 2018-12-12 12:58:25  
Here I thought I was the only one drinking whiskey and playing FFXI...
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2018-12-12 13:02:08  
I was too busy drinking FFXIV and playing whiskey
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-12-12 13:11:13  
also... I'm deeply conflicted...

it's Chinese Wednesday but there are only 2 chinese places nearby and both look dicey af... no menu online...and the reviews are not great...my flight out is at 6 am. PARKER we don't have time to face a massive disturbance in the force... /bashes fist on desk

I'm hesitating to pull the trigger yet again PARKER....

increase spontaneity by thirty percent and dial back hesitation by twelve...
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-12-12 13:13:45  
next time

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2018-12-12 13:15:16  
I can't say I'd recommend that. my favorite burger joint over there has went incredibly down hill over the last 15 years... hmmm.... I honestly don't even know what to suggest any more. I can ask my cousin if you want, he lives there.
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2018-12-12 13:15:41  
also... I'm deeply conflicted...

it's Chinese Wednesday but there are only 2 chinese places nearby and both look dicey af... no menu online...and the reviews are not great...my flight out is at 6 am. PARKER we don't have time to face a massive disturbance in the force... /bashes fist on desk

I'm hesitating to pull the trigger yet again PARKER....

increase spontaneity by thirty percent and dial back hesitation by twelve...
If you have to think about it, you don't deserve it.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-12-12 13:20:41  
I can't say I'd recommend that. my favorite burger joint over there has went incredibly down hill over the last 15 years... hmmm.... I honestly don't even know what to suggest any more. I can ask my cousin if you want, he lives there.

I'll probably puss out and go get a pork chop at Whiskey Creek...

I ate there before and didn't die.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-12-12 13:22:11  
Shiva.Spathaian said: »
deserve

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By Zerowone 2018-12-12 13:28:40  
Dicey Chinese food is the best Chinese food. Especially if every item is $1.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-12-12 13:33:22  
deserve

speaking of deserve... typically we like to go do our grocery shopping early on saturday...before all the other aholes get out on the road and *** everything up.

I think it's been two saturdays in a row now that I have slept in like a dumbass and made us late enough to be pressed in from all sides by the unwashed multitudes of rude as hell jackasses all going the wrong way down the isles and leaving their carts blocking the way....

My New Mantra
I deserve this... I did it... I slept in... this is all my fault... I knew it was going to be like this and I went ahead and slept in anyways... I have no one to blame but myself...
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2018-12-12 13:34:56  
Yea you *** up real good.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-12-12 13:51:43  
Zerowone said: »

oh brother hear me now for I was once young and thought I had a belly of steel and the world by the short and curlys... but I am old now and learned the hard way that I most certainly DON'T and I am like always and forever one offense to the all powerful FOODHA, Lord of Plenty and Abundance and his magical cornucopia of eatable delights from suffering a fate worse than death.... his mighty wrath and the porcelain penance I must make to atone for my sins....

I miss eating MSG!!!! and not feeling like I had the worst hangover ever... I miss throwing caution to the wind and gorging myself at the chinese buffet!!!! I miss gluten!!! holy ***the last time I ate gluten I was sick for a whole *** week I almost went to the doctor because I was worried it was a heart problem because no indigestion and heartburn could possibly last that long...BUT IT DOES

the pain and suffering are real and no words can adequately describe them. YOU ARE YOUNG!!! enjoy it now while you can before you end up an old *** like me who probably has celiac disease and Altana knows what the *** else...

asking in vain why the gods have forsaken him every time he isn't overly cautious enough
[+]
By Zerowone 2018-12-12 14:07:29  
Zerowone said: »

oh brother hear me now for I was once young and thought I had a belly of steel and the world by the short and curlys... but I am old now and learned the hard way that I most certainly DON'T and I am like always and forever one offense to the all powerful FOODHA, Lord of Plenty and Abundance and his magical cornucopia of eatable delights from suffering a fate worse than death.... his mighty wrath and the porcelain penance I must make to atone for my sins....

I miss eating MSG!!!! and not feeling like I had the worst hangover ever... I miss throwing caution to the wind and gorging myself at the chinese buffet!!!! I miss gluten!!! holy ***the last time I ate gluten I was sick for a whole *** week I almost went to the doctor because I was worried it was a heart problem because no indigestion and heartburn could possibly last that long...BUT IT DOES

the pain and suffering are real and no words can adequately describe them. YOU ARE YOUNG!!! enjoy it now while you can before you end up an old *** like me who probably has celiac disease and Altana knows what the *** else...

asking in vain why the gods have forsaken him every time he isn't overly cautious enough

Yea you *** up real good.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-12-12 16:45:39  
I I can ask my cousin if you want, he lives there.

Does he have a moment to discuss our savior Altana?
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2018-12-12 16:56:54  
lol,

nah, he's far too wild for that.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2018-12-13 09:29:55  
Well god damn it all to hell. I roofie'd myself last night, and lost consciousness right in the middle of a CP party.

My back was in a fair amount of pain so I ate some muscle relaxers around 3-4, totally forgot I had taken them, and then proceeded to have a couple shots of whiskey. the world was taken from me by force. the sandman cometh and I hadn't the strength left to fight him...

Oh well! on to another day and it's trials and tribulations. how fares the rest of Ni? anyone else accidentally drug themselves? SUP?!?!?
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2018-12-13 10:22:27  
Didn't drug myself but this morning I did write a bit of an aggressive email towards one of our team leads that involved the words "thrown under the bus."
[+]
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2018-12-13 10:27:49  
got to work, and was told by an installer to fix a sign.
I told him, to tell me exactly how to fix it and I would, but since it was a spelling error (not my part to proofread signs) he should take it to a supervisor/designer 1st, since we concluded both fixes are still not "ok"

20 mins later, passed by to talk to Purchasing, heard the designer and the installer in a heated discussion.

would be nice if I could go into stasis till the end of the day year
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2018-12-13 10:29:46  
*** yeah! we should hibernate! just like bears. bears are cool.

I like bears.

/derpface
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-12-13 14:44:32  
I roofie'd myself last night

lol Nitefall has done that twice recently...it might be contagious.

both times he has woken up in his chair in the morning. the second time the RETRACE BANDIT sent him back to the past samurai jack.
[+]
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2018-12-13 14:49:31  
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2018-12-13 14:58:20  
both times he has woken up in his chair in the morning.

woke up at midnight, confused as ***, with only one slipper on.

the second time the RETRACE BANDIT sent him back to the past samurai jack.

lmao
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-12-13 15:58:57  
Nadleeh Sakurai said: »
spelling error

a buddy of mine was asked to make business cards with the word "perfered" on them despite his insistence that it wasn't spelled correctly...

turns out that's how they spelled it on when the registered their company name...

>.>

idiots. there ain't no stopping them
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-12-13 16:00:35  
Nadleeh Sakurai said: »

[+]
By Zerowone 2018-12-13 16:06:16