FFXIAH Linkshell Ni

Eorzea Time
 
 
 
言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
First Page 2 3 ... 18535 18536 18537 ... 18539 18540 18541
 Siren.Mosin
Offline
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2019-01-18 14:18:14  
Nah, closer to my avi than a baby.

I don't get it. is dayquil an ingredient to make meth or something? I didn't know you needed to show ID to buy stupid overpriced medicine.

/shrug

sup with everyone else? big weekend plans? sup?
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
Offline
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Spathaian
Posts: 27517
By Shiva.Spathaian 2019-01-18 14:24:40  
Siren.Mosin said: »
Nah, closer to my avi than a baby.

I don't get it. is dayquil an ingredient to make meth or something? I didn't know you needed to show ID to buy stupid overpriced medicine.

/shrug

sup with everyone else? big weekend plans? sup?
Yes, originally the limit was self imposed by pharmacies, especially in the midwest, then they started requiring state ID. Then when they started finding out people were crossing state borders to buy, the feds stepped in. Now here we are, you filthy meth dealer.

But seriously you can blame Iowa. >.> Goddamn the number of meth labs here.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Offline
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2019-01-18 14:27:24  
Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Yes

Ok, that makes sense then. I was all 'wtf' and the cashier gave me the 'uh-huh (I'm not listening to you right now)' was a strange interaction. I can tell I'm getting old, because that's already the 2nd weird costumer / cashier event this year. *** people, we're only 18 days in >.<
[+]
Offline
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: misacat
Posts: 2673
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2019-01-21 09:51:22  
welp
again
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
Offline
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Spathaian
Posts: 27517
By Shiva.Spathaian 2019-01-22 08:59:57  
Siren.Mosin said: »
Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Yes

Ok, that makes sense then. I was all 'wtf' and the cashier gave me the 'uh-huh (I'm not listening to you right now)' was a strange interaction. I can tell I'm getting old, because that's already the 2nd weird costumer / cashier event this year. *** people, we're only 18 days in >.<
Yea, it's kind of annoying. I think Iowa may have a few other medications on stricter lockdown but I haven't checked in awhile. Can't count the number of labs we had explode when I was younger. I hate to say it cause it sounds really bad, but I think it got even worse when all the people from Illinois (mostly Chicago) started moving here. Like it used to be relatively calm and now it's like there's a shooting or robbery every other day.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Offline
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2019-01-22 09:22:48  
Shiva.Spathaian said: »
I hate to say it cause it sounds really bad, but I think it got even worse when all the people from Illinois (mostly Chicago) started moving here. Like it used to be relatively calm and now it's like there's a shooting or robbery every other day.

come west my young friend. there are still many places you can hear the grass growing in the evening.

Sup ni?!?!

Nadleeh Sakurai said: »
welp
again


I skipped monday in order to stay at home and fool around all day. it was glorious. wine @ 3pm, fire roaring, boy playing around me on the floor. majestic I tells yas.
Offline
Posts: 9119
By Zerowone 2019-01-22 09:26:33  
Woke up for work, realized it’s not Friday. This week is very rude.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
Offline
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Spathaian
Posts: 27517
By Shiva.Spathaian 2019-01-22 09:26:35  
I had a surprise visit from the GF Sunday night so spent all yesterday with her. We had talked about going out of town but she never confirmed so I had assumed I had the day to myself. Then I realized that since it was a national holiday that like nothing would really be open. >.> So we stayed home and I got some shopping done.

Also picked up some mail from Mom's place. Glad I did because one of them was a $400 check from my Psychologist because I overpaid last year cause they didn't charge me insurance correctly.

Score.

Also, got my taxes done on Saturday. Looking like another $400ish. \o/ I've got money.

So I bought a new mouse.

May look into buying a laptop for the GF cause she's really enjoying FFXIV.

Lets see...
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Offline
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2019-01-22 09:28:15  
Shiva.Spathaian said: »
GF cause she's really enjoying FFXIV.

has she ever heard the gospel of altana? the GOOD word?
Offline
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: misacat
Posts: 2673
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2019-01-22 09:41:57  
but Hydaelyn gives us glamours!
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
Offline
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Spathaian
Posts: 27517
By Shiva.Spathaian 2019-01-22 09:49:01  
Nadleeh Sakurai said: »
but Hydaelyn gives us glamours!
I mean so does Altana, and she's not as limiting. You can be a RDM wearing PLD AF for all Altana cares.
[+]
Offline
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: misacat
Posts: 2673
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2019-01-22 09:49:45  
oh true
Offline
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: misacat
Posts: 2673
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2019-01-22 10:19:12  
hmm
where is Nik at? havent heard a single peep from him yet...

PARKER! DID YOU FORGET TO FEED CHICKY NIK AGAIN?
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
Offline
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Spathaian
Posts: 27517
By Shiva.Spathaian 2019-01-22 10:20:50  
Nadleeh Sakurai said: »
hmm
where is Nik at? havent heard a single peep from him yet...

PARKER! DID YOU FORGET TO FEED CHICKY NIK AGAIN?
I must be pretty damn swamped at work. This is week 2?
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Offline
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2019-01-22 10:22:07  
Yeah I talked to him last night, been busy af.
 Siren.Mosin
Offline
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2019-01-23 10:04:11  
Morning all, I hope it finds you well.

I've got nothing too interesting. coffee, work, booze, sleep, rinse and repeat.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
Offline
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Spathaian
Posts: 27517
By Shiva.Spathaian 2019-01-23 10:44:35  
Eh, nearly got into crashes twice yesterday on my way home. Glad I left work 2 hours early.

Got home, raided (I'm surprised I remembered as much as I did about the fights since I'm just filling in) and then spent the evening with GF. Watched John Wick, pretty good movie.

Also, when a McDonalds meal together in an apartment is fun/romantic... I think I've found the one. lol
 Siren.Mosin
Offline
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2019-01-23 11:06:44  
Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Watched John Wick, pretty good movie.

NO!!!!

Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Also, when a McDonalds meal together in an apartment is fun/romantic... I think I've found the one. lol

that part is nice though.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
Offline
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Spathaian
Posts: 27517
By Shiva.Spathaian 2019-01-23 11:10:40  
Aww don't like John Wick? I suppose it didn't have much of a story and was very actiony. Maybe I just liked it because Keeanu Reeves. I did like making fun of some bits of it as well.

But yea, since it was so snowy and we had to drive to my place, GF wanted a burger and fries so we stopped by and grabbed some then went home and ate before I got on to raid.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 11541
By Viciouss 2019-01-23 11:27:56  
YouTube Video Placeholder


John Wick is awesome.
 Siren.Mosin
Offline
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2019-01-23 12:01:06  
 Shiva.Spathaian
Offline
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Spathaian
Posts: 27517
By Shiva.Spathaian 2019-01-23 12:06:47  
Siren.Mosin said: »
Calm yourself.
 Shiva.Spathaian
Offline
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Spathaian
Posts: 27517
By Shiva.Spathaian 2019-01-24 09:35:45  
Welcome to Thursday Folks.
[+]
Offline
サーバ: Brynhildr
Game: FFXIV
user: misacat
Posts: 131
By Misa Pres 2019-01-24 10:03:44  
PARKER! WHERE IS MY PRESIDENTIAL BREAKFAST
[+]
Offline
Posts: 9119
By Zerowone 2019-01-24 10:13:24  
Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Eh, nearly got into crashes twice yesterday on my way home. Glad I left work 2 hours early.

Tuesday night the wife and I had to pass two separate fatality accidents on the way home from taking the little guy to the pediatrician.

Stay safe it’s crazy out there.

John Wick was really good.
John Wick 2 was more of the same but didn’t feel nearly as good.
John Wick 3 hopefully will be better than 2.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Offline
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2019-01-24 10:27:33  
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Offline
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Hev
Posts: 14151
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2019-01-24 10:37:28  
*kicks up feet*


*nods*
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Offline
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2019-01-24 10:43:29  
Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
*kicks up feet*


*nods*

long time, no see

how are things in the southeast fella?
 Shiva.Spathaian
Offline
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Spathaian
Posts: 27517
By Shiva.Spathaian 2019-01-24 10:45:12  
Zerowone said: »
Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Eh, nearly got into crashes twice yesterday on my way home. Glad I left work 2 hours early.

Tuesday night the wife and I had to pass two separate fatality accidents on the way home from taking the little guy to the pediatrician.

Stay safe it’s crazy out there.

John Wick was really good.
John Wick 2 was more of the same but didn’t feel nearly as good.
John Wick 3 hopefully will be better than 2.
You too, not only are the conditions crazy but the people are crazier.


Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
*kicks up feet*


*nods*
HE LIIIIIIVES!
Offline
By Freehugs 2019-01-24 10:50:30  
I don't really care for John Wick either
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 18535 18536 18537 ... 18539 18540 18541