FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
First Page 2 3 ... 211 212 213 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Cerberus.Nieko
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Nieko
By Cerberus.Nieko 2009-07-22 11:25:59  
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
So how does one actually send a suggestion to S-E, I don't want to talk to a *** GM or anything, I just wanna send them an email saying "fix campaign for *** sake"

Yea good luck with that. Let me kno how it turns out for u.
サーバ: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-22 11:27:28  
Nieko said:
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
So how does one actually send a suggestion to S-E, I don't want to talk to a *** GM or anything, I just wanna send them an email saying "fix campaign for *** sake"

Yea good luck with that. Let me kno how it turns out for u.

Oh I know it won't matter, but it'd be nice to vent directly to them instead of here where it accomplishes nothing...
 Fairy.Bellaswan
user: Bellaswan
By Fairy.Bellaswan 2009-07-22 11:28:45  
isn't that like an oxymoron: vent directly to them & instead of here where it accomplishes nothing...implying you'd accomplish something with them?...
 Ramuh.Krizz
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-07-22 11:34:32  
lunch time. Spaghetti Wednesday ^_^
 Fairy.Bellaswan
user: Bellaswan
By Fairy.Bellaswan 2009-07-22 11:34:36  
going to craft...will post moar HMA pics laterzzzzzzzzzzzzz
 Valefor.Lilbusta
サーバ: Valefor
user:
By Valefor.Lilbusta 2009-07-22 11:35:22
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Spaghetti lunch!?!?!? Gonna have that for dinner!
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-22 11:35:28  
Thanks Row, I'll email them later, I don't know my POL email address off the top of my head.

And yeah, big waste of time, I know, but if enough people complain about it, maybe they'll change it, or at the very least, acknowledge the issues. That alone would be enough for me...
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-22 11:50:06  
Rowland said:
Edit: Weird.. Anyway, they probably won't do anything because there isn't really a problem with the game itself. They dont really care how people act in their game (unless its not against the ToS)

Yeah, I'm sure. But then again, didn't they change things when people were holding HNM's and ***? Introduce the rage timers and such? Campaign mobs are NM's, so I don't see how hard it would be to make them auto-rage beyond a certain distance from the fort. If anything, I would LMFAO if they did, as the peeps that like to run off with a mob get their *** *** 3 shotted...
 Cerberus.Nieko
By Cerberus.Nieko 2009-07-22 11:53:43  
auto-rage is a great idea actually
 Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: Sect
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2009-07-22 11:56:24  
Problem with that thought would be that someone could MPK a whole zone by training a ton out of range, having them rage, and then watch as they and everyone else gets WTFOWNED.
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-22 11:57:11  
Sectumsempra said:
Problem with that thought would be that someone could MPK a whole zone by training a ton out of range, having them rage, and then watch as they and everyone else gets WTFOWNED.

Just have them unrage once they get back into range of the tower...
 Cerberus.Nieko
By Cerberus.Nieko 2009-07-22 11:59:52  
or they could even put the mobs on 'leashes' per say. Where it simply will not chase u so far away from the tower. Yes I see rng's and blm's taking advantage of that but at least the mob would still be in range for everyone.
 Fairy.Tbest
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-07-22 12:03:23  
Invisible leashes!
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2009-07-22 12:03:55  
I figured that people would run after the mobs in hoards like they've been doing lately. That's what I meant; sorry I didn't make it clear. You can not expect the masses to not go with the "Ugg see mob, ugg run to mob, ugg smash!" approach.
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-22 12:04:39  
I mean, the ONE drawback that I can see to the whole rage thing is that people could no longer intercept their forces before they got to the tower, but to be honest, I never saw ANYONE even do that, they just all waited at or near the tower.

So yeah, the peeps that actually ran off and tried to intercept, they'd be boned...but at least, you wouldn't ever have to worry about looking for mobs again cause they'd all be within 200 feet of the fort and easily found.

EDIT: Well yeah, everyone can go running after the mobs if they get pulled out of range, but I know I would stop once I got past a certain point so I don't die. There's been issues getting raises from peeps before the whole drops thing came into play, think I'm gonna trust someone else to raise me now? Yeah, right...
 Valefor.Lilbusta
サーバ: Valefor
user:
By Valefor.Lilbusta 2009-07-22 12:05:17
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Rowland said:
The main page says #2 posted last... but I see Lilbusta's last post but #2 is no where to be found.. and there is no new page..

Probably says that because Two was making a post. I've seen it a lot in these forums actually.

On Valefor the people wait for the mobs at the tower and then start picking them off. Only time I've seen someone engage before the tower was to suicide pull to hold them off longer.
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2009-07-22 12:05:30  
We're also not taking into account that SE will most definitely find a way to make a good idea like that suck horribly with their implementation.
 Cerberus.Nieko
By Cerberus.Nieko 2009-07-22 12:07:03  
Sectumsempra said:
We're also not taking into account that SE will most definitely find a way to make a good idea like that suck horribly with their implementation.

Who IS this new guy?
I like the way he thinks.
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-22 12:08:06  
Oh, sectumsempra's been around, just not a spammer like us folks ^^

And yeah, I'm sure S-E could horribly *** it up. But then again, I think the new campaign is horribly *** up now, so I don't see how they could make it even more *** up LOL
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-07-22 12:08:44  
I am NOT a spammer tyvm! <.< >.>

I only have 2400 posts.
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2009-07-22 12:10:59  
I foresee a huge nerf in the amount of good items we see so that we'll only see stuff like Dragon Blood once a month. I wouldn't doubt that within two weeks we all get stuff worth 200gil over and over and the masses clear out.

For now though, I need to rerank up.
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-22 12:14:49  
Great, guess a 100 Byne Bill dropped out of a chest in campaign, according to alla and the campaign thread.

Now EVERYBODY is gonna be doing campaign...

I wonder if it's even confirmed, though...Alla is so ridiculous as it is...
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2009-07-22 12:16:01  
Yay. Make it even harder for me to rerank up, SE.

I've had the guy telling me they were pleased with my work since Saturday. Still won't give me my rank up -.o~

Edit: Wow, apparently half my AMK group ditched the other half last night and won the fight, leaving three of us behind to scrounge around for people!
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-07-22 12:21:22  
Yeah, but I hear that fight's really easy.
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2009-07-22 12:22:15  
I've failed twice so far. Got him down to 10% and 4%. We timed out the second time. Had a bad wipe in the middle since I got terrified while trying to sleepga ><. I hate Beaucedine, not looking forward to redoing that quest.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-07-22 12:32:57  
Ok I officially do not like woman doctors! The ones here are idiots and talk to you like if you were HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-07-22 12:35:44  
O.oa {That's interesting.}
Rowland said:
Alyria said:
Ok I officially do not like woman doctors! The ones here are idiots and talk to you like if you were HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

That's how women act in general
No, they just talk to you like that, Row.
First Page 2 3 ... 211 212 213 ... 18549 18550 18551