フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
First Page 2 3 ... 242 243 244 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Hades.Jacinda
サーバ: Hades
Game: FFXI
user: Jacinda
By Hades.Jacinda 2009-07-23 15:37:01  
Well, I suppose it all comes down to how much she trusts him. Sure, I'd be suspicious too, but if he's known her for awhile then he really could be telling the truth.

However, since they were just talking and not dating or anything else, why should she care that a girl answers the phone?

In short, yes it sounds a bit phony, but again...if your friend and and this guy weren't doing anything remotely intimate, it doesn't matter.

Don't burn brain cells on irrelevant subjects. Save them for when you try to learn Pollen again. :p
サーバ: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-23 15:37:35  
Bartimaeus said:
*** yes. Think I just found a place to live after August.

Gogo not worried about being homeless anymore. :3

Congrats! I was in the same boat as you, everything around here is turning to condos, which is hysterical given the housing market is a huge bag of ***right now...

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-07-23 15:37:43  
She said he told her it was a "Friend". But who let's a friend come over in the morning while you are sleeping, use the computer and answer the phone that is in his room that he is sleeping in. If a friend wanted to use my stuff, I better be awake.
 Asura.Celene
サーバ: Asura
user: Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-07-23 15:38:34  
Bartimaeus said:
Celene said:
Bartimaeus said:
*** yes. Think I just found a place to live after August.

Gogo not worried about being homeless anymore. :3

Thank you for renting out the bottom of my sock drawer, Barti. <3 It's good to have you aboard.

We could totally be BFFs and stay up late watching movies.

We could! I can supply the popcorn. :3

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Rumaha
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-07-23 15:39:39  
Idk, if hes sleeping, hes sleeping lol, then it sounds that she was doing just that, laundry and PC, and yea it could be his sister or w/e, and if it was his g/f, then shed answer the phone hearing another girl and be like "WHo the *** is this?" not "Can i take a message"
 Hades.Jacinda
By Hades.Jacinda 2009-07-23 15:40:13  
Alyria said:
She said he told her it was a "Friend". But who let's a friend come over in the morning while you are sleeping, use the computer and answer the phone that is in his room that he is sleeping in. If a friend wanted to use my stuff, I better be awake.

In all honesty, I have. If it's truly a friend and not just some associate, then my home and things are usually open to them. Perhaps I'm too trusting, but it's how I am. I don't put usage restrictions towards my things when it comes to friends.

Unless it's my games. Touch my games without expressed permission and you die. Fact.
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-23 15:40:41  
I've ALSO had friends pretend to be my G/F when crazy ex g/f's and stalkers call, just to get them off my back. Does that make me a bad person?
 Cerberus.Nieko
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Nieko
By Cerberus.Nieko 2009-07-23 15:41:55  
lol girls and their conspiracy theories. Anyone I let in my house regularly can answer my phone. I only let true friends/family in so I know I can trust them. And I have nothing to hide so I dont care.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-23 15:42:13  
I think American girls have quickened this process...

"One superstition says that if a girl leaves her house early on Valentine's Day and the first person she meets is a man, then she will be married within three months."

Yeah, Rumaha has a point, if that was his gf, she would have had an attitude and go "WHO THE *** IS YOU CALLIN MA MAN'S PHONE ***?!"
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-23 15:42:57  
Kungfuhustle said:
Yeah, Rumaha has a point, if that was his gf, she would have had an attitude and go "WHO THE *** IS YOU CALLIN MA MAN'S PHONE ***?!"

Cue Jerry Springer music and crowd chanting "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!!"
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-07-23 15:43:21  
Well he coulda just made it easier for her and said "That's my sister who answered." Instead of thats my friend and make her all suspicious about it lol.
 Cerberus.Nieko
By Cerberus.Nieko 2009-07-23 15:43:37  
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
I've ALSO had friends pretend to be my G/F when crazy ex g/f's and stalkers call, just to get them off my back. Does that make me a bad person?

This has backfired on me once or twice.
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-07-23 15:44:40  
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Kungfuhustle said:

That. lol, but she offered to take a message, telling me, its a friend.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-23 15:44:42  
Xxnumbertwoxx said:

makes you clever
 Hades.Jacinda
By Hades.Jacinda 2009-07-23 15:45:06  
Alyria said:
Well he coulda just made it easier for her and said "That's my sister who answered." Instead of thats my friend and make her all suspicious about it lol.

But what if it really is just his friend? If your friend doesn't trust him, then she's better off leaving him alone. Go with your gut instinct. If she's questioning him now and they aren't even together, just imagine how things would be in a relationship?
 Fairy.Tbest
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-07-23 15:45:06  
lol... I think Aly and her 'friend' are just waaaaay too suspicious. I've had friends come over and use my comp/net/tv/etc. when I was asleep or not home. It's called trusting them. I could even leave cash out and not worry about them taking it. Though... Those people probably wouldn't answer my phone because even if I had it on its loudest setting, it wouldn't wake me up. XD
 Cerberus.Nieko
By Cerberus.Nieko 2009-07-23 15:45:24  
if it was his sister he woulda said 'that was my sister'. it REALLY could have been just a friend! Why do women always wanna assume the worst?
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-07-23 15:45:42  
Alyria said:

But its not his sister he said no? its his friend? Then he is in fact 100% telling the truth and women are just so f'in suspicious about EVERYTHING.
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-07-23 15:46:02  
Nieko said:
if it was his sister he woulda said 'that was my sister'. it REALLY could have been just a friend! Why do women always wanna assume the worst?

QFT

QFT

QFT
 Fairy.Tbest
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-07-23 15:46:21  
And if he lied and said it was his sister to put her mind at ease.. Later she'd find out it WASN'T his sister and be even MORE suspicious. You're damned if ya do and damned if ya don't when it comes to women.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-07-23 15:46:30  
Hey I dont care of it lol it just didnt seem like the whole thing was told and some things made it sound funny lol. That's her problem.
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-07-23 15:46:44  
Tbest said:
lol... I think Aly and her 'friend' are just waaaaay too suspicious. I've had friends come over and use my comp/net/tv/etc. when I was asleep or not home. It's called trusting them. I could even leave cash out and not worry about them taking it. Though... Those people probably wouldn't answer my phone because even if I had it on its loudest setting, it wouldn't wake me up. XD

QFT,
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-23 15:46:52  
Rumaha said:
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Kungfuhustle said:

That. lol, but she offered to take a message, telling me, its a friend.

any girl in that situation would automatically assume that was his gf, and that he's lying, jumping the *** with really wild conclusions. I guess its a chick thing.

Change the gender roles in that situation, and I'm sure the guy calling wouldn't really care and just call up another chick.
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-07-23 15:47:11  
Tbest said:
And if he lied and said it was his sister to put her mind at ease.. Later she'd find out it WASN'T his sister and be even MORE suspicious. You're damned if ya do and damned if ya don't when it comes to women.

QFT lol, i think every man is on the same side here >.>
 Asura.Celene
サーバ: Asura
user: Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-07-23 15:47:25  
There is a bunch of answers to the situation, Aly. There really isn't much information supplied to us, so it's hard to give a good answer.

Giving him the benefit of the doubt, I would say she is just having a tough time with life atm, and can't afford PC/interner/coin laundry.

Why someone would answer your phone, I am not sure. I don't like people answering my phone unless I give the ok: I have a friend over and I am in the bathroom having a ***, type thing. Other than that, leave the answering machine get it. Since he works third shift, I am not sure why he would even have the ringer on during his hours of sleep. I know I have mine set so no one can call between 11PM-6AM. I would imagine he does the same.

Perhaps he trusts this girl a lot, and they have been good friends for sometime, so that is why he allowing her to use his internet and washers, while he is sleeping. I can't think of any positive reason than that.

Or, they could be *** buddies, and chicky-poo has a reflex to pick up a phone when it rings, since he could be an idiot and forgot to shut it off.

They're only friends, so it shouldn't really matter. Though, I would probably wonder the same if I had an interest in a guy and some other girl picked up the phone during his slumber.

Who knows.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-07-23 15:48:02  
Not like she knows what his sister looks like or his friend lol, he coulda introduced them later on and said this is my friend and he woulda gotten away with it. lol
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-07-23 15:49:48  
And, if he lies to her from the start, hes not a good guy thus she shouldnt be going out w/ him lol
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-23 15:50:02  
Celene said:
Since he works third shift, I am not sure why he would even have the ringer on during his hours of sleep.

Well I did in case it was an emergency and someone had to get a hold of me. Plus, my brother was in Iraq at the time so yeah, phone stayed on...

And it was before I got a cell, too, when I actually answered the phone LOL
First Page 2 3 ... 242 243 244 ... 18549 18550 18551