bye guyz!!
 Ramuh.Krizz
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-07-24 13:07:34  
Sectumsempra said:
Thanks. Wonder how far I can go today.

When I actually decide to kick back and fish, I average 2 levels in 3ish hours. I haven't fished to the daily cap though. I get distracted by then. That's also job I could be putting into WHM or DNC
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-24 13:07:44  
*** OFF SAVVY!..errr... I mean....

BYE SAVVY :D
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-07-24 13:07:47  
Savannah said:
off to f*Ck sh*T up~

bye guyz!!

Have fun Sav
 Asura.Ludoggy
サーバ: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-07-24 13:08:20  
Here I am... o.o
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-24 13:09:29  
Ludoggy said:
Here I am... o.o

NOW TWIRL LIKE A HIGH SCHOOL, OVERLY DRAMATIC TEENAGER WITH A BATON UP YOUR *** LU!!!!
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-07-24 13:10:26  
do what?
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-24 13:11:21  
Ludoggy said:
do what?

twirl around like a high school drop-out pregnant *** with a baton up your ***...

please?
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-07-24 13:12:31  
I dont know how to do that
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-24 13:13:40  
follow this girl...

User submitted image
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-07-24 13:13:44  
Ok guys lol .

Got a friend of mine, he's married. He said his wife won't give him any sex, no oral, no foreplay or any sexual fun. and its been over 9 months he said and everytime he asks about it she wont, she says "I'm not in the mood" So now he feels like he should find some chick that is willing to have fun no strings attached but not having luck cause alot of the chicks around him know his wife.

If it was me, I would divorce or find someone else or tell the wife "Fine, you won't give me anything sexual, I'm finding a friend with benefits!" I know sex is not the major thing in a relationship, but you are married and waiting over 9 months cause your not in the mood is really killer.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-24 13:14:49  
Alyria said:
Ok guys lol question.

Got a friend of mine, he's married. He said his wife won't give him any sex, no oral, no foreplay or any sexual fun. and its been over 9 months he said and everytime he asks about it she wont, she says "I'm not in the mood" So now he feels like he should find some chick that is willing to have fun no strings attached but not having luck cause alot of the chicks around him know his wife.

If it was me, I would divorce or find someone else or tell the wife "Fine, you won't give me anything sexual, I'm finding a friend with benefits!" I know sex is not the major thing in a relationship, but you are married and waiting over 9 months cause your not in the mood is really killer.

you have some weird *** friends...

yeah, divorce that ***.
 Seraph.Chuuuuu
サーバ: Seraph
user:
By Seraph.Chuuuuu 2009-07-24 13:15:09
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Alyria said:
Ok guys lol question.

whats the point of being married with no sex? x.x id just get out of there lol they need to talk things out srs >.>;
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-07-24 13:16:38  
Divorce.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-07-24 13:16:55  
That's what I told him, I said I'm sorry but that's just way too long and she sounds like she's after money or something if she got married. He said she would have sex and all before they got married
 Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: Sect
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2009-07-24 13:17:32  
Alyria said:
Ok guys lol question.

1) See if she's having any mental/physical issues that are making her so apathetic to it. I'm no doctor, but it could be something like a huge hormonal imbalance. Or something.

2) If nothing is wrong, GTFO because she won't give for the relationship before that becomes the normalcy and she becomes a leech to the guy.

edit:

3) Find a damn good lawyer, because it sounds like she's trying to force him to have a little affair so she can catch him and divorce and take a ton of his life away, monetarily or other.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-07-24 13:17:59  
*** that, I would divorce or tell her str8 up that I was going to find another chick
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-24 13:18:33  
I bet shes getting hers on the side and playing that dumbass for a sucker, I'm pretty sure thats whats going on.
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-24 13:19:35  
Alyria said:
Ok guys lol .

I'd respond with something like "Well I'm not in the mood to be your husband" *hands divorce papers*
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-07-24 13:19:48  
Alyria said:
*** that, I would divorce or tell her str8 up that I was going to find another chick

^This

If she didn't have a problem before, she shouldn't have a problem now.
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-24 13:22:11  
Sectumsempra said:

1) See if she's having any mental/physical issues that are making her so apathetic to it. I'm no doctor, but it could be something like a huge hormonal imbalance. Or something.

2) If nothing is wrong, GTFO because she won't give for the relationship before that becomes the normalcy and she becomes a leech to the guy.

edit:

3) Find a damn good lawyer, because it sounds like she's trying to force him to have a little affair so she can catch him and divorce and take a ton of his life away, monetarily or other.

All 3 of these ^
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-07-24 13:22:27  
So how come Bart has a kitty for an avatar?
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-24 13:23:53  
I guess I know where I'm gonna be within the next few years :P
"People who have never been married are seven and a half times more likely than married people to be admitted to a psychiatric facility."

"Hailed as a wonder drug in the late nineteenth century, cocaine was outlawed in the United States in 1914."

"Smoking makes it almost impossible for a male to have a natural erection and it shrinks the penis. It also reduces the mobility of sperm."
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-07-24 13:24:41  
I told him but said he wants to be careful cause he makes 200k a yr and when they married, he wasn't well in money so no prenup. He said someone find him a chick in Tampa, FL
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-24 13:27:25  
Alyria said:
I told him but said he wants to be careful cause he makes 200k a yr and when they married, he wasn't well in money so no prenup. He said someone find him a chick in Tampa, FL

he needs to divorce the one hes with first before getting suckered into another relationship lol

If I was makin 200k a year, any woman Im with will sign a prenup. Can't trust women these days, buncha gold diggers.
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-07-24 13:28:39  
Kungfuhustle said:

"Smoking makes it almost impossible for a male to have a natural erection and it shrinks the penis. It also reduces the mobility of sperm."

I guess with all the heart disease and stuff could make it so you need to take pills to get it up...but are you sure?
First Page 2 3 ... 265 266 267 ... 18549 18550 18551