フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
First Page 2 3 ... 298 299 300 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Asura.Charlottie
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Charlottie 2009-07-26 02:49:02  
see my above post.

and take heart, for christ's sake. if we were all playing on small private servers, even if it were better? we'd miss our clusterfuck "original" ffxi homes. all the *** give the place flavor. WG wouldn't be the same without the faceless masses of foreign 'elitists' and such. if everyone were friendly and had fun together, this game would creep me the hell out. FFXI isn't perfect, but if there isn't someone there botting fafnir on any given server? it just wouldn't be the same!

if anything it could be argued that now that there is a sequel on the way and other options in mmoland, more quality players will stick with what works and the randoms and goobers will float on.
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-26 02:50:59  
Well it's safe to say *** elitists, botters and RMT certainly pump the time-life into the game. For the better, is certainly questionable. But at the very least the game lasts longer, mainly because people keep trying to rise above those who keep everyone else down.
 Pandemonium.Abrianna
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: Abrianna
By Pandemonium.Abrianna 2009-07-26 02:53:10  
The way I see it. It's just going to be a repeat. So.. if you can't stand how this game is run.. Then, I imagine you might not want to go into 14. IMO.

Thank goodness I don't mind about the horrible Elitists. I mean, I might if I cared about HNM's or something but.. I haven't got there in my fun factor yet. I dunno, waking up at 4 AM to kill a HNM just doesn't sound like my cup of tea.
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-07-26 02:56:31  
Abrianna said:
The way I see it. It's just going to be a repeat. So.. if you can't stand how this game is run.. Then, I imagine you might not want to go into 14. IMO.

Thank goodness I don't mind about the horrible Elitists. I mean, I might if I cared about HNM's or something but.. I haven't got there in my fun factor yet. I dunno, waking up at 4 AM to kill a HNM just doesn't sound like my cup of tea.

Exactly. How I dealt with it and laughed was learn my jobs to the T, find out when, where, and how to manage JA's, WS' and whatever gear I had and kept up with super HNM gear decked out people. You pay $15 a month; do what makes the game fun for you. Dealing with that type or said person irritate ya? Don't associate with em. >_> Simple, clean, easy.

Side note, it's probably a very bad thing that Artem's avatar reminds me of Bob Marley.
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-26 02:57:29  
Perhaps this will help clarify for you.

User submitted image
 Asura.Charlottie
By Asura.Charlottie 2009-07-26 02:58:06  
yeah but we started by talking about asura. so i think it's become a lil clear that ffxi is all like asura when it comes to the important stuff.

so why not like, leave the game and not worry about it? isn't that the logical progression? 'cause, if you love the game.. you might as well stay

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Charlottie
By Asura.Charlottie 2009-07-26 02:59:43  
rage used to be kool
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-26 02:59:51  
Charlottie said:
yeah but we started by talking about asura. so i think it's become a lil clear that ffxi is all like asura when it comes to the important stuff.

so why not like, leave the game and not worry about it? isn't that the logical progression? 'cause, if you love the game.. you might as well stay

True, but what is "important" is subjective per individual.
I intend to keep playing, but in all honesty, Asura isn't working out very well for me. Perhaps I'll go back to Shiva, maybe not. Hard to say right now, but we'll see where things go and I'll play it by ear.
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-26 03:00:27  
Charlottie said:
rage used to be kool

They don't exist anymore. That reunion concert was a 1 time thing.
 Asura.Charlottie
By Asura.Charlottie 2009-07-26 03:01:07  
well artem what the hell hours are you on anyways?
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-26 03:02:37  
Eh? I worked 2-10 today. I'm staying up cause I'm a night person in general. I usually sleep/pass out around 3 AM or later. I suppose that why I'm the night crew closer *** at work. Oh well, such is life, at least it's something manageable for me.
 Cerberus.Savannah
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-07-26 03:03:51  
I've now contributed to the thread today.

Good night!
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-26 03:04:26  
Noooo savvy! Come back ; ; </3
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-07-26 03:04:32  
You missed the ENTIRE point. People play for different reasons. Maybe someone has a set group they roll with who they like to do events. Maybe I lowman Limbus with 8 people and kill bosses. Maybe Abrianna gets on BLM and has an all BLM Dynamis run. Maybe Artem just likes to socialize. Or Bart gets on because he LOVES campaign.

But the point was none of these were the original FFXI experience that a lot of people forgot, and is never coming back. None of us have to associate with condescending *** to enjoy our $15 a month *V*I*D*E*O* *G*A*M*E*. People forget that too. Sorry, it's not all horrible; whatever we like we like enough to keep us here. Until then, content active, account animated.

Aaaaand with that, hitting the bed. Night ya'll good talk. Sweet dreams.

Edited: What was originally said was not in good spirit, sorry.
 Pandemonium.Abrianna
By Pandemonium.Abrianna 2009-07-26 03:05:20  
Sweet dreams. =)

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-26 03:07:30  
Pandy doesn't look like a bad choice at this rate. It has a pretty girl and Bart. Sounds like a winner to me so far.
 Pandemonium.Abrianna
By Pandemonium.Abrianna 2009-07-26 03:07:48  
I can share my ice cream. =) Ice cream solves all!
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-26 03:10:03  
It's funny you say that. Back in high school I had a self proclaimed quote:

"Ice cream is the answer to all of life's problems." followed by a "and if you're lactose intolerant... then life must suck."
 Asura.Charlottie
By Asura.Charlottie 2009-07-26 03:10:30  
you know, the more i think about things, the more i realise prejudice makes us insulate ourselves from how things are. even some of the people who seem so preoccupied and elite.. are just people. you'd be surprised how social they can be so long as you know your stuff and aren't a total geek. which may or may not describe you artemicion XD

if someone is a *** they just are. you can't play the "IT'S A VIDEO GAME OMG" card whenever there is drama even if it's the apt card to play. i don't blame people for being *** for the same reason if you TP in STR gear i'll *** KILL YOU AND USE YOUR BODY TO FEED THE DUCKS DOWN AT THE LAKE. i know that might not make sense to some of you. it should, though, right? <- devil's advocate

aye, that said, ffxi is evil, it has things like salvage that aren't fun and don't pay off ever and people suffer for it. i don't know what that is, and i think i'd rather be playing badminton. but. i digress..

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-26 03:12:14  
You got issues Char...

That is all.
 Asura.Charlottie
By Asura.Charlottie 2009-07-26 03:12:41  
am i wrong?
 Ramuh.Thunderz
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2009-07-26 03:13:12  
Bartimaeus said:
Charlottie said:
i think i'd rather be playing badminton.

lol I love that game ; ;

that game makes me rage so much back in HS
 Asura.Charlottie
By Asura.Charlottie 2009-07-26 03:13:56  
i was all about badminton. also, kickball.
 Quetzalcoatl.Archkain
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Archkain
By Quetzalcoatl.Archkain 2009-07-26 03:14:13  
can i ask a stupid question? What is badminton?
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-26 03:14:34  
Charlottie said:
am i wrong?

There is no definite right or wrong. Everything you speak of is 100% subjective and pertains differently person to person. Until you realize that, you're just making yourself sound more and more like an ***.
 Bahamut.Rumaha
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-07-26 03:15:07  
someone should aug Flame Rings, try to get moar str! lol

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 298 299 300 ... 18549 18550 18551