Well, there is something to be said about multi-hit weapons and building tp. But I see your point.
I personally would never use a multi hit sword on Dancer, due to the fact it's a D ranking, and even capped merits, and loads of accuracy gear/food.. It'll still suck compared to Daggers.
Well I do not know enough to really argue with you about this. I'm dnc44 and haven't played dnc in a long time, though I really enjoyed it. DNC20 was the first time I felt free to explore vanadiel without getting my *** handed to me wherever I went.
I do have to say DNC isn't a dd job. I don't care how much I hit for, I just want to get the most tp out of them. If I didn't have a lot of nice gear but I did have a joyeuse, I could see myself offhanding it. But I'm really a noob at this stuff.
If I didn't have a lot of nice gear but I did have a joyeuse, I could see myself offhanding it. But I'm really a noob at this stuff.
There are plenty of DNCs that off-hand Joyeuse, so don't feel bad.
With no experience whatsoever, though, I'd personally lean toward Merc Kris or one of the new Multi-hit Knives (Assuming of course, DNC could wield them at all).
Edit: New laptop is big and annoying. Windows 7 isn't helping much...
Well I do not know enough to really argue with you about this. I'm dnc44 and haven't played dnc in a long time, though I really enjoyed it. DNC20 was the first time I felt free to explore vanadiel without getting my *** handed to me wherever I went.
I do have to say DNC isn't a dd job. I don't care how much I hit for, I just want to get the most tp out of them. If I didn't have a lot of nice gear but I did have a joyeuse, I could see myself offhanding it. But I'm really a noob at this stuff.
I don't own a joytoy anyhow, but I don't really feel like obtaining one. For harder things.. A dagger will prove you more useful than a sword any day of the bloody week.
Dnc? lols...
Rydia, you dont use joytoy cause you're too noob to get one...EVEN I HAVE ONE FFS! xP <3
but I'm sure you know how important TP gain is for dnc, so thats why everyone uses a joytoy. the natural acc bonus dnc gets is nothing to laugh off too.
I'd personally lean toward Merc Kris or one of the new Multi-hit Knives (Assuming of course, DNC could wield them at all).
Dancer can't use Mkris, but they can use the Magian ones. :D
Even ignoring acc issues asside offhanding cinq was faster tping anyways if you had at least like 10% double attack. Or if your acc with swd was like less then 91% I think with only 5% it still was better. The magian one completely blows lol joy toy out of the water
Yeah it's kinda annoying. If it wasn't for the fact that the weapon is lvl 75 and thf dnc brd onry I'd say start it now in free time. If my thf ever saw use outside of farming I'd get it and ditch my Mkris. And get the high dmg one and ditch my harpe
Oh there is also that whole since you don't have to worry about swd accuracy you don't have to way overcap your dag. Ie you can tp and ws in 46 less acc. That means you can actually all out gear for haste and maybe still eat pizza instead of eatting sushi and still having to tp in acc over haste gear
In other news... Anybody know how to disable a touch-pad's pressure sensitivity? I hate trying to move my pointer and randomly click on something...
In your system tray, down by the clock, there will be an icon for your touchpad. Right click and choose settings. Otherwise, go into control panel > mouse.
Edit: As of 2010-10-05 14:48:06 CST, Ni reached 10,000 pages.
Since we all can't be on the same linkshell in game, this can be our cross server linkshell thread.
Like most linkshells, it can be pretty dead at times. Other times it's full of intense conversations about either rl, gear, goals, pokemon or anything else you want to contribute.
We can cover any sort of topic at all, within reason of the forum rules. No real main topic, just a bunch of FFXIAH friends/people coming on and discussing random things.
Yeah Chuu. Bringing you up to speed, Ludoggy is the LS pedophile. I'm the fountain of random and useless knowledge that makes you go "Hrm" with the occasional side of "holy shit he said what?"
Kungfu is the LS nutjob, spouting super random things that are usually sexist, until Savvy or Alyria comes into the room. Then he's a classic case of sexual harrassment. Rumaha is also true to the second part; we're wondering about his sexuality though.
Daj is Ludoggy's gay lover. Not much else is known about this Asuran. Tairo is kinda new, but since is a female and Alyria's lesbian lover, she fit right in real quick.
Celene(F) and Rowland(M) are more of the shyer members, but often say things that are witty, have a good pun and sometimes cause three page discussions. Celene hates when people hit on her. It doesn't stop them from trying.
Krizz is just social and likes to kill time here during work Tbest is about the same, except tends to be a douche to guys and affectionate toward girls.
Alyria is the most social female, gets groped a lot without provoking it by others, and Tairo ends up stabbing people for it. Cai is just a barrel of lols, I might be gay for him. If I wasn't straight.
Not sure about Citag, s/he's new. Kiriyu is just an in-out kinda person. Says one thing every three days that every guy makes a big fuss over. Ludoggy gets really defensive since she's asian and underage (might be 18 now).
Artem is the wayward soul that makes you ponder the meaning of life by constantly reminding us life can suck. But he deals, and so do we. About the same for Savannah, except people are more "AWH!" to her because of a vagina involved.
Dasva is the ex military man (as is Krizz but this doesn't apply to him) who hates the world and plots a way to destroy most of it.
Number2 is kinda like a mix between Cai and I; never bashes, likes to laugh and has odd avatars. His current suits a lot of the convos this LS gets into. Barti is most well known for his moustache. He gives mousatche rides for a fee. I'm missing a few people but whatever. CARRY ON!
Luelle Smells.
Roster of FFXIAH Ni (as of April 1st, 2010 Pocoyo avatar craze)
Happy b-day ls.
Heres my lame gift to AHLS, since Row is lame and took away the OP, I made my own!
Haseyo/Bignose: He's got a bigass nose, Leader of the RL avi revloution or some junk no one gives a crap about...crazy about his asian pop/rock bands and is a closet pedo. AKA LAME
Dameshi: wont level his sam sub and is a lolblu, LAME
Citag: Doesnt put out, Really lame
Dasva: Uses Chu as a cover up for his desire for me greased up and naked on his bed, Lame.
Rydiya/Bra+Panties: Secret lesbien, doesnt wear bra+panties, like to knit and other old people stuff (bingo)
Pikachu/Chu: Hi Chu, I love chu
Kryee/Socks: Noms on socks, wears the sam red pair everyday and frequently sniffs her arm pits.
Cheyne: Domo origoto, Mr Roboto...I think he's gay.
Urial: SOCCER IS LAME AND YOU'RE LAME.
Thundars: LOLCANADIAN
Spence: LOLFRENCHCANADIAN
Enterius/ghost: He's a ghost...he'll say something witty to me later.
Ixe: Ducky face and cant seem to get a straw in her mouth (can get other things in there though)
Mairah: She cool...lame
Bart: Full times OPO-OPO, free mustache rides otherwise LAME
Sav/Mango: Field trips, yay!
Aly/thatgreenmodthatwillbanmeifIsayanythingbad: *tapes*
Woody: You're not Italian...no tea for you.
Sectum: My apprentice...loves asian girls, loves to cook...he's awesome. put me in a story where I wasnt a pedo and that'd cool
Rum:STOP RAIDING MY BASEMENT AND TAKING AWAY MY GIRLS GAWD. Long Islander...lame
Valencea:Wont tell me the color of her undies, you lost the bet...no we cant get married...NO MEANS NO
Kojo:Open pedo...he likes scat, ewww
Tohsou: I think he's a pedo with a girlfriend as cover up, lame.
Kiriyu/strawberry: Lurk Less post moar! I see you what you are doing!
Krizz: Mohawk guy #1
Triet: Mohawk guy #1...wait
Bloodbathboy: The Hulk
Kungfuhustle: AH%DUE%$JNSRGHSRHHEYHEHSA Y%HEDHGSR EAT AHUYY DONKEY NUTS
Celene: Quit...Canadian...who the hell quits?
Tbest: MIA
Eternaltriumph: Where the hell has he been? Is he gone cause he got pussywhipped or something? Whatever...
#2: GOD...I miss him /cry
Luelle/otherlu: The Other Lu.
Zekky: Quit, kicking ass, raped me :\
Krystale/Girlwithpiercing: Magnets stick to her, Toke Canadian, hawt...she's 15 right?
Marzbarz: NINJA
Rowland: All your Pocoyo are belong to...him
Weewoo/Tool: He liked Asura and wont admit it.
Miemo: Has a mithra avi c.c
Kalyna: is a girl right? right? oh...lame
Gimmeurselables: TOO MUCH BOUNCE...TOO BIG, EWWWW
Sagittario: Lame elf whu runs around in a diaper subligar
Ludoggy: Faggot
Edit: The Family Ni Tree
Luelle's (And Citag's too!) birthday present
[h1]H1[/h1]
[h2]H2[/h2]
[h3]H3[/h3]
[figlet]Figlet[/figlet]
[spoiler="Custom spoiler!"][h1]Yay[/h1][/spoiler]
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/matas/hobnotropic[/soundcloud]
Will try to get to more stuff when I can.
Disclaimer: Your Feelings May Get Hurt In Your Stay Here.