Asura.Ludoggy
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-07-16 22:29:41  
Sidi said:

User submitted image

Sidi said:
NO! I LOVE IT!!! DONT CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And its from maple story XD

<.>
 Seraph.Caiyuo
サーバ: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-07-16 22:31:54  
Sidi said:
Haha, it was my ava for a while, and think might still be on another forum~ XD

fine, CHANGING (ya'll better not forget me *sniff*)
lol, woot! Sucks that it clips out the name and border, though, it was like perfect. XD

Chuuuuu said:
lol i have no idea what its about but it was like 8am and i was scrubbing stuck on stinky egg lol but im gunna start parking it inside behind the fence now :3 so everyone elses car can get egged ^^ rawr what you been up to mr caai?
Oh I thought you'd made enemies with some rival poke-gang or something? lol Not alotta, spent nearly my whole night spamming up these very forums. :3
 Asura.Sidi
user: Sidi
By Asura.Sidi 2009-07-16 22:32:56  
yeah, I might work on it later... but what originally made was perfect; ;
 Seraph.Chuuuuu
user:
By Seraph.Chuuuuu 2009-07-16 22:33:28
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

lol i dont get it why you a snake now?

go mr caii :P i rather lurk :] everyones happier that way P:
 Asura.Sidi
By Asura.Sidi 2009-07-16 22:34:40  
Because Caichan begged me XD
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-07-16 22:36:48  
Sidi said:
The snake seems to sum up what I'm guessing are your feelings toward putting the forums down and starting homework. lol Who takes summer classes anyway! Silliness, furrealz.

Chuuuuu said:

This Mr. stuff makes me feel like I'm in the Matrix. lol I miss your original Chu-icon. :/ Until Kung turned it into Chu-gasm. D;
 Asura.Sidi
By Asura.Sidi 2009-07-16 22:38:45  
Caiyuo said:
Sidi said:
The snake seems to sum up what I'm guessing are your feelings toward putting the forums down and starting homework. lol Who takes summer classes anyway! Silliness, furrealz.

Chuuuuu said:

This Mr. stuff makes me feel like I'm in the Matrix. lol I miss your original Chu-icon. :/ Until Kung turned it into Chu-gasm. D;

One who can't get a summer job, so has to prove to her parents that she is doing something... and trying to cut down time to graduation (and failing <.<;;;) least I'm getting some importants outta the way...

I wrote page number down! Does that count ^^;
 Seraph.Chuuuuu
user:
By Seraph.Chuuuuu 2009-07-16 22:39:50

lmfao you read that? xD ive seen some *** with that avi now anyway lol so now its no fun
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-07-16 22:40:11  
Sidi said:

One who can't get a summer job, so has to prove to her parents that she is doing something... and trying to cut down time to graduation (and failing <.<;;;) least I'm getting some importants outta the way...

What's the paper about? Maybe we can brainstorm. Productivity! We aim to preaze.
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-07-16 22:41:58  
Sidi said:

lol, I did the same thing anyway. After awhile, though, I only took online classes during the summer just because I hated spending 2 hours every morning from Mon-Thurs in class. (Our summer semesters are only 8 weeks long D;)

And no page number does not. lol
 Asura.Sidi
By Asura.Sidi 2009-07-16 22:42:44  
haha, no paper XD

its solid mechanics... pretty easy stuff, but was sorta absent last 3 days, so needa catch up (conviently missed bending moments, and skipping straight to shear stress of beams and stuff XD)

Now thermo... I'd enjoy any help on that :P
 Asura.Sidi
By Asura.Sidi 2009-07-16 22:43:52  
Haha ours are 5 weeks.. its insane... today went to class at 9:40, got outta classes at 1:20... then stayed in library studying until about 8:30, and now have ~2 more hours worth of hw >_<;;;

whatcha get for taking two engineering courses in a 5 week course... XD test a week ftl
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-07-16 22:44:36  
lol, as much as I'd love to give some input on that, I think I'll hold my tongue. Take it away, ET! lol
 Asura.Sidi
By Asura.Sidi 2009-07-16 22:45:20  
*blink blink*
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-07-16 22:47:04  
Well, it depends on where you ACTUALLY are. I looked hardcore into things like dynamics, deep chemistry, artificial and alternative energy, physics, thermonuclear things...the works on crap like that. Not sure if I'm useful on Solid Mechanics, but hey. xD

If it doesn't tie into Air Force studies, chances are I'm not helpful...if that's any help. :P
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-07-16 22:47:12  
Eternaltriumph said:
Or just act like a lesbian on the forum. Or get angry when the attention isn't on you. IT WORKS MAN.

Lol sad but true...
 Asura.Sidi
By Asura.Sidi 2009-07-16 22:50:26  
Eternaltriumph said:
Well, it depends on where you ACTUALLY are. I looked hardcore into things like dynamics, deep chemistry, artificial and alternative energy, physics, thermonuclear things...the works on crap like that. Not sure if I'm useful on Solid Mechanics, but hey. xD

If it doesn't tie into Air Force studies, chances are I'm not helpful...if that's any help. :P

Haha yeah, well solid mechanics is pretty easy to me...

Thermo... the class just sucks, the problems... conceptually I understand, and find fascinating, but damn, way too much ***to remember XD

and EFF CHEMISTRY!!!!!! >_<
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-07-16 22:52:10  
Sidi said:
Haha ours are 5 weeks.. its insane... today went to class at 9:40, got outta classes at 1:20... then stayed in library studying until about 8:30, and now have ~2 more hours worth of hw >_<;;;

whatcha get for taking two engineering courses in a 5 week course... XD test a week ftl
wow, that could be like, the theme song to "*** my life" lol Engineering sounds nuts, though, surprised your parents aren't a little more lenient considering the subject. lol I've never, ever spent that much time studying in or out of class and campus for anything. lol D:
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-07-16 22:52:17  
Only part of Chem to ever stump me was a seriously basic, high school class. OxyRedux was *** rediculous to me. -_- Also, I couldn't sit through Jekyll (still on my netflix Cache-Q thing...Dexter is on atm), and I HAVE ONE OF THOSE TURTLES ON MY NIGHTSTAND!
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-07-16 22:54:40  
Ah I miss school and lots of info flying my way for me too absorb... weither I'm conscious or not. Probably need to work on the sleep learning not sure if I'm still good at that.
 Asura.Sidi
By Asura.Sidi 2009-07-16 22:55:18  
yeah hate that oxidation ***... and then enthalpy and entropy, as soon as that came in it was like... OMG KILL ME, and failed that class

....and now I have to deal with it in Thermo ; ;

Dexter is awesome, and so is Jekyll damnnit >_<;;;;;

and yeah, Parents are kind about it... mom atleast, Dad... is paying :x and its out-of-state, but they wont let me apply for instate, so its getting annoying, pretty much seems like ima hafta pay for last year *shrug* :X

And <3 Yoshi, he lives in my purse ^^
 Valefor.Lilbusta
サーバ: Valefor
user:
By Valefor.Lilbusta 2009-07-16 22:58:06

Eternaltriumph said:

Air Force studies?!?! so you're the PDG gawd? ;P
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-07-16 22:58:59  
Sidi said:
yeah hate that oxidation ***... and then enthalpy and entropy, as soon as that came in it was like... OMG KILL ME, and failed that class

....and now I have to deal with it in Thermo ; ;

Really? I loved that ***in highschool... has even been useful once or twice though by now would have to start back over and learn again lol.
 Asura.Sidi
By Asura.Sidi 2009-07-16 23:00:44  
Ughhhh helllll nooooooooooooooooooooooo

*bashes head against wall*

DIE CHEM DIE!!!!!!!

I almost cried when the word "moles" came up in class... its just... NOT SUPPOSED TO BE IN ENGINEERING DAMNNIT!
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-07-16 23:13:38  
Papa Johns sounds good right now. :( Bacon, sausage, extra cheese. ET hungry. D:
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-07-16 23:14:22  
Eternaltriumph said:
Papa Johns sounds good right now. :( Bacon, sausage, extra cheese. ET hungry. D:

Is it weird that I HATE bacon on pizza?
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-07-16 23:14:58  
Ouch, out-of-state costs are ridiculous. D: I was always kind of jealous of the kids that actually got scholarships or were able to otherwise afford actually "going off to college" and really living the experience lol When I saw the in-state undergrad fees I wanted to give up then and there. D:
 Asura.Sidi
By Asura.Sidi 2009-07-16 23:15:09  
Sleep sounds good right now... spent last 3 hours on this thread and 0 mins on hw >.>

Suppose I could try doing hw in class... XD
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-07-16 23:15:48  
Ludoggy said:
Eternaltriumph said:

Is it weird that I HATE bacon on pizza?

No weirder than your usual self.
First Page 2 3 ... 89 90 91 ... 18549 18550 18551