users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Dragoon » post august drg xml
post august drg xml
 Siren.Hermaeus
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Hermaeus
By Siren.Hermaeus 2013-08-13 21:20:20  
just lookin to see if anyone has updated thier xml since august update an willing to share thanks^^
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2013-08-13 22:53:57  
Did something change for drg in this update that would necessitate a change in xml other than simply needing to put in the new gear?
 Siren.Hermaeus
サーバ: Siren
user: Hermaeus
By Siren.Hermaeus 2013-08-13 23:10:13  
just that, just kinda looking for one that wouldnt be as bad as some of the ones i have seen around, its an eye sore to look at some of them and to have to change alot of it
 Cerberus.Diabolique
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Uchitoru
By Cerberus.Diabolique 2013-08-13 23:23:52  
Is it an eye sore(such a weird phrase) changing the rules, or changing the gear in the sets?
I can understand not wanting to deal with broken rules, rules that make no sense for the job, or something like that.

If your problem is the gear people already have in their sets, well that's just sort of shitty and lazy.
There's no real reason for a post-update Drg XML as nothing has changed for the job. No new sets or rules are needed just because of the update.
Yugl's pastebin has his Drg xml which should still work. I've not used it in a pretty long time so I can't really say for sure. You need his include file for it to work.
It hasn't been updated in awhile it seems, but no real changes needed between 2011 and now honestly.
Ihm's drg xml was nice, but I no longer have it saved anywhere apparently. Was a little hard to read due to like no formatting as well, and some rules didn't work well for me. Job has never had a ton of different xmls made public for it for some reason.
 Quetzalcoatl.Sanriku
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sanriku
By Quetzalcoatl.Sanriku 2013-08-13 23:49:53  
I'll just post it and you decide if you wanna use it. Nothing crazy, gets the job done.