Social LS

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Carbuncle » Social LS
Social LS
By Eijii 2013-08-14 03:38:43  
Is there anyone on carbuncle that will invite me to a social LS... been shouting for a week now lol the game is becoming very dull with any social interaction....
 Carbuncle.Chibiclone
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Chibiclone 2013-08-14 06:47:52  
GL, purely social LSs tend to die fast, cause people who want to do other stuff pick up event shell pearls then eventually just end up forgetting about the social pearl. In the past 3 years I don't think I've had a social shell last more than about 6 months, even after they try merging with another shell that one just ends up disappearing too.

This game just isn't casual/social friendly anymore. And even when it was, the kinds of people that just social and don't do regular (read non-pickup) events really don't frequent these boards, I've never gotten a real response to any LF social LS thread I've tried making here... and I've tried on several different occasions over the past 3ish years.

(I'm LSless too right now with no interest in any event oriented shells since I only play on sat/sun, and during overnight NA hours which makes it even worse... even when I did have social shells most people ended up heading off for the night shortly after my hours began making the shell pretty pointless anyway.)