Campaign's BCNM Items And RMT.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Campaign's BCNM Items and RMT.
Campaign's BCNM Items and RMT.
 Fairy.Berserkerjr
サーバ: Fairy
Game: FFXI
By Fairy.Berserkerjr 2009-07-16 11:13:30  
Guys, while I'm bored at work I decided to let you guys know of something I've been looking at lately and also I wanna ask you all to do something about it...

On Fairy(server) something weird happened not too long ago... We had a flood of Cuchulain's Mantles and Witch sash w/o Sandy controlling La Vaule(S)...

Now, I decided to kinda research on this matter and today I noticed that in Diabolos, and some other servers, there are some "players" buying Cuchulain's Mantles amass... I'm pretty sure that all these Cuchulain's Mantle are going to end up on many other servers where this particular item is prolly not as abundant.

Now, don't feed these gilsellers. If you don't buy these Mantles for the obscene amount of gils they're trying to sell them for, eventually they'll be forced to lower the price and they'll lose and we'll win.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-07-16 11:20:33  
It could just be rich *** people knowing that taking over an entire zone in the past is very low chance now since Fort areas are pointless to go to.
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-07-16 11:31:51  
Or theyll just go to another server... besides you get a rare good item its garunteed someone will buy it.
 Phoenix.Baelorn
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Baelorn
By Phoenix.Baelorn 2009-07-16 11:35:26  
Berserkerjr said:
Now, don't feed these gilsellers. If you don't buy these Mantles for the obscene amount of gils they're trying to sell them for, eventually they'll be forced to lower the price and they'll lose and we'll win.

Normal players are doing this. You can tell because they use FFXIAH to change their sales history. Not much you can do about it beyond reporting them to the STF for AH manipulation.
 Siren.Aini
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Aini 2009-07-16 11:41:56  
Do you really think Gilsellers would spend 20 dollar to server change for a few mantles? People are grouping up and farming them together.
 Unicorn.Stormyfox
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Stormyfox
By Unicorn.Stormyfox 2009-07-16 13:14:04  
If you think it is RMT activity just report it to STF team, which I've already done on RMT spamming ig tells.
 Diabolos.Sovereign
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Galactus
By Diabolos.Sovereign 2009-07-16 13:35:35  
Aini said:
Do you really think Gilsellers would spend 20 dollar to server change for a few mantles?

Why wouldnt they? Think about it...

RMT buys 25 sashes on Diabolos for 1.8M each. Buys another 25 mantles on Diabolos for 3M each. spends $25 transferring to Fairy with all of the items. Sells the sashes on Fairy for 2.4M each, and the mantles for 4M each.

That nets him a profit of what, over 35M? Then they turn around and sell gil at an average of $25 per million...

So a $25 server transfer potentially makes them around $875 in the above example. Sounds like a solid deal to me.
[+]
 Fairy.Berserkerjr
サーバ: Fairy
By Fairy.Berserkerjr 2009-07-16 14:20:46  
Sovereign said:
Aini said:
Do you really think Gilsellers would spend 20 dollar to server change for a few mantles?

Why wouldnt they? Think about it...

RMT buys 25 sashes on Diabolos for 1.8M each. Buys another 25 mantles on Diabolos for 3M each. spends $25 transferring to Fairy with all of the items. Sells the sashes on Fairy for 2.4M each, and the mantles for 4M each.

That nets him a profit of what, over 35M? Then they turn around and sell gil at an average of $25 per million...

So a $25 server transfer potentially makes them around $875 in the above example. Sounds like a solid deal to me.

I really didn't feel like explaining such a simple thing. Thank you very much.
 Unicorn.Motokosun
サーバ: Unicorn
user: mattchew
By Unicorn.Motokosun 2009-07-16 15:03:47  
How is it AH manipulation to buy out stock in one item, MOVE SERVERS and sell for more?..

All this is, is a legal way of "buying gil" kinda. Instead of buying X amount of gil, for only $50 players use it to move around servers buying and selling items. You may hate it but that guy who got his C-mantle sure doesn't. And theres a good chance without these "Economy Traders" some servers would rarely, rarely see some of these items.

Simple economics of Supply and Demand at work.
 Gilgamesh.Thedreamer
サーバ: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Thedreamer 2009-07-16 16:57:45  
On Gilgmesh everyone know about it i think, bc was open long ago but theres still mantles popin like every weeks...
Same wit earin whm, server never had bc open than earin had alrdy a "no-official" price...only went down a little when bc open for like a week...
 Garuda.Antipika
サーバ: Garuda
user: Antipika
By Garuda.Antipika 2009-07-16 19:30:49  
Not to mention it's $25 per account, and not per character, can move in and out all your mule for $25. Roughly $1.5 per character, that's 50K gils... Only need to make 50K gils profit to get your money back.

You can make even more than sash/mantle with Dynamis currency also.