users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » Delve boss win sale
Delve boss win sale
 Phoenix.Dramatica
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Darkmagi1
By Phoenix.Dramatica 2013-09-07 15:40:51  
I'm selling Tojil, Dakuwaqa, and Muyingwa wins. The current price is 10M tojil, 20M dakuwaqa, 20m Muyingwa. Comes with 1 r/ex item from boss and you may purchase additional items as well if you like. PM me or /tell in game if you are interested! This obviously isn't for everyone, but I know there are a lot of people out there who are absolutely sick of wiping in shout groups.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Mithradee
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Mithradee
By Lakshmi.Mithradee 2013-09-10 09:17:25  
Smooth run with these folks. Oat and got a helm off toj that nobody wanted and dropped free to me. Traded right before toj and went uncontested for OAT with no problems what so ever. Highly skilled and recommend if you are tired of those crappy pickups. I know I was.

Edit: for those that might wonder. I went in and stood around the entire time. Picked my nose, scratched my a$$ and twiddled my thumbs.
[+]
 Phoenix.Bloodypanda
By Phoenix.Bloodypanda 2013-09-19 13:53:59  
Dramatica; send me a tell if the prices ever come down!

Thanks,
BP
By gregchiro2013 2013-09-19 21:26:30  
FYI Impact on cerb 9M for trojil and all drops free
 Phoenix.Dramatica
user: Darkmagi1
By Phoenix.Dramatica 2013-09-19 21:39:53  
Grats and have fun? Draylo is giving free wins for all NMs. GO TRANSFER TO CERB TO PAY 9M INSTEAD THOUGH
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Taberifx
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Taberif
By Quetzalcoatl.Taberifx 2013-09-19 22:05:04  
gregchiro2013 said: »
FYI Impact on cerb 9M for trojil and all drops free
trolololjil
were on quetz :)

edit: sorry not trying to advertise GL :)
[+]
 Carbuncle.Kembot
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Kemmer
By Carbuncle.Kembot 2013-09-19 22:38:58  
Phoenix.Dramatica said: »
Grats and have fun? Draylo is giving free wins for all NMs. GO TRANSFER TO CERB TO PAY 9M INSTEAD THOUGH

This. I wish ANY LS on Carby was selling clears, at nearly any price, but I'm not transferring due to my low-man, LONG time friends that I still do stuff with.

Anyways, have a thread bump and GL on your server.
By Michiiru 2013-09-19 23:29:50  
I want to also contribute to Dramatica's credibility. I want to do a tally of multiple runs I've been on with him.

Buramenk'ah
Yayao Helm
Yayao Gloves
Oats
Sash
Horn
Ring

I've gotten all of the items from both Tojil and the NM's along the way. Anyone who needs to get stuff and is willing to pay, Dramatica is the man to hit up.

~Good luck!~
[+]
By Pantafernando 2013-09-20 06:03:53  
Michiiru said: »
I want to also contribute to Dramatica's credibility. I want to do a tally of multiple runs I've been on with him.

Buramenk'ah
Yayao Helm
Yayao Gloves
Oats
Sash
Horn
Ring

I've gotten all of the items from both Tojil and the NM's along the way. Anyone who needs to get stuff and is willing to pay, Dramatica is the man to hit up.

~Good luck!~

Or the cat?...