users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » DragonSpirit Recruiting
DragonSpirit Recruiting
 Phoenix.Gaiarorshack
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: MiavPigen
By Phoenix.Gaiarorshack 2013-09-09 13:20:38  
Due to losses to ff14 Dragon Spirit is looking for new players that wants to team up for fun and progression.
No gear requirements off yet, but a will to progress and teamwork is needed. gearswapping is a must

There is weekly scheduled events. no points system or mandatory events, to keep it all light and entertaining. but a requirement to be an active of the ls in event as well a social part is needed.

TSWR:
DragonSpirit is a event/social hybrid shell. We are a bunch of people that likes to do event and also have a social interference as well in the ls.
We expect you to be the same.

What we want:
At the moment we are taking in all jobs. but are highly in the look out for brd & cors.
We are looking for eu and na players.
Also very highly interested in ppl wanting to create regular events

what we don't want:
ppl that just enter the ls in here and there.
ppl that think perle is awesome enough.
ppll that just show up for event and then leaves
is very important for us that you can be an asset for the ls both in event and in social as we are trying to build up a small community

What we do:
As of this moment we are going back to regear returning and new players. basically hat means we will try to get every members geared in skirmish and plasma gear

Voidwatch city wins is in motion so get in quick to get these if you still need em

What we dont:
Abyssea there will not be any ls event based on abyssea. You are welcome to team up with other ls members or other ppl for it. i know some of the returning ppl still need to get some of their jobs abyssea geared.

What we will do:
its my goal that within the end of next month we should be geared up and ready for legion and delve boss run.

What we have:
As LS leader i have tried to build up resources that makes it easier for ls member to complete certain mission quest and other assignments.
the results are a small library of in game items you can borrow to complete you task at hand.
things like: ancient currency, tarut card, gear for refresh subligar quest and more

about me and my goal:
I consider myself a very goal oriented grind minded person. i accept that everyone has a learning curve and its my duty as ls leader to try help people through our events rather than just toss ppl.
i have taking several returning and new players through abyssea stage griding seal +2's and emp weapons (when they where worth it) which is also why im no doing any abyssea event any more.
i have managed Einherjar and Limbus for ls's before.
my goal with the LS is simply to provide a environment of fun and progression in the game. and hopeful gather ppl that want to improve their gear and try out all this game has to offer.

If you have any question, suggestion or request please do not hesitate to hit me up here,in pm or by ingame tell
 Phoenix.Audacity
user: Crumpet
By Phoenix.Audacity 2013-09-13 20:24:10  
Vouch for Gaia. Was an officer in my ls until a lot of us left for 14 so he created his own shell. Extremely helpful and patient with newer players.
 Phoenix.Gaiarorshack
By Phoenix.Gaiarorshack 2013-09-14 01:33:10  
Bumping this

Still seeking more members from EU and NA

We are pretty much at the end of preparation phase 1.
this week we have been farming skirmish for gearing up people
mostly Yorcia for armour parts but also Cirdas and Rala a bit for weapon. and today (friday) we got vodiwatch windy city wins for the peopel that needed it

on Monday preparation phase 2 begins which will be getting ki for plasma Gear and plasma farming
Next friday is the final voidwatch city wins (bastok)

This Saturday we will burn through any of our members sea popset
and finish up the last of member skirmish need for the rest of the weekend.

delve boss runs and legion will start next weekend (running at around noon cst)

So if you are new or returning gamer that wants to join for endgame event.
or just never had to chance to gear good enough to be accepted in endgame link shell.
or if you are to tired of points micromanagement taking away the fun
Then join fast now as after next week open recruitment will be closed.

and if you are setting with something unfinished, it being sea/sky popset, needing to complete nyzul or assaults mission. Then dont hesitate to bring it up. because all next week is about what YOU need.

We don't requirer any gear for memberships yet, just that you have the drive to wanna improve yourself & you gear and tryout endgame events.
All you need is the spirit of a dragon
 Phoenix.Morier
user: Morier
By Phoenix.Morier 2013-09-14 02:11:18  
Phoenix.Gaiarorshack said: »
All you need is the spirit of a dragon
Believe in the heart of the cards. free bump.
 Phoenix.Gaiarorshack
By Phoenix.Gaiarorshack 2013-09-16 21:05:52  
bumpidity bump

still needing a few jobs covered

cor (that can do more than just casting rolls)
SCH (stunnner)
rdm
geo
By gregchiro2013 2013-09-17 13:12:13  
looking for an active server/players. I have stun Sch, and my other char lvling cor (has solid DD war now and thf, mnk needs work.) Also have solid whm blm bst.
 Phoenix.Gaiarorshack
By Phoenix.Gaiarorshack 2013-09-19 12:05:16  
we are a very active ls. but atm still in prepping phase

we are getting all out members gear from skirmish, delve
and even a few from abyssea (not me doing it though). we also doing voidwatch citywins and we will start a weekly voidwatch farming for some of the few pieces that are still valid to get

this weekend we will do our first boss run as a ls and start legion.

Personally im doing meebles as well and will keep running it as long as people needs wins.

this week will be the last that has full opening with no restriction on gear,job etc.
we are just gathering people that wants to pimp out their job and do the work to be the best they can be.
 Phoenix.Gaiarorshack
By Phoenix.Gaiarorshack 2013-09-24 14:04:42  
im now closing down open recruitment.

we are still seeking potent players on the following jobs
cor
SCH (stunnner)
rdm
geo
Brds

or players wanting to lead an regular scheduled weekly event.

if you still believe you can be a healthy asset for the linkshell outside of the above mentioned you can still apply but there will be a certain gear requirements.

if you are still lowlevel/lowgeared you can alternately apply true the mentor program.
 Phoenix.Kagomei
user: afmxer
By Phoenix.Kagomei 2013-10-12 10:22:26  
Hey if you guys are still lookin for people I just came back, I have most jobs 99 and decently geared. Just looking for some people to have some fun with send me a message.
 Phoenix.Yakuzo
user: Yakuzo
By Phoenix.Yakuzo 2013-10-12 11:45:38  
Ill hope on later and /tell you - lol i just quit for the first time in 8 years because well its just boring and my last event ls broke it seems but yeah looking for a active ls on days i can play - i got school and work but that is always what i did just played FFXI when i wasn't doing school work or at work lol i got WHM and MNK as main and working on GEO and RDM atm :D
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [33 days between previous and next post]
 Phoenix.Aldaron
By Phoenix.Aldaron 2013-11-14 16:31:55  
Has recruitment opened up at all over the past couple months?
 Phoenix.Gaiarorshack
By Phoenix.Gaiarorshack 2013-11-14 17:11:59  
ive been out of game for a couple of weeks to got a work (just got my greencard) so event are sporadic and random now.
but we do take in people that wants to join a chatty endgame willing ls
 Phoenix.Aldaron
By Phoenix.Aldaron 2013-11-15 14:02:51  
That would probably be pretty cool. As of now I'm just doing colonization reives for bayld for WKRs while I work on catching up on the past few months worth of gear

I'm not really looking for anything specific, just tired of sitting in town watching shouts for everything
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [42 days between previous and next post]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Mithradee
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Mithradee
By Lakshmi.Mithradee 2014-01-03 08:54:33  
Sorry nobody replied to you but far as I can tell and from what I have heard the leader has quit the game or taken a break. The shell is still active but many of the members have jumped ship or moved on to other shells. The ones that are active will help you out when they can and I can certainly help you get back into the swing of things if you need. I can not pearl you but contact me and will find someone that can. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Edit Mythradee is my name now due to someone having my name on server.
By Univarsity 2014-01-27 19:52:20  
DragonSpirit is still alive and kicking! We have over 50+ members in our shell and currently are doing events everyday including DM spams on Sundays. We do just about everything from Legion,VW,AAs,Delve etc. I'm currently running ls & all events until Gaia returns, see & /tell me for a pearl to a very active & friendly ls with great people willing to help.
 Phoenix.Blacklightc
user: Lightc
By Phoenix.Blacklightc 2014-02-14 10:31:15  
Are you lot still recruiting?
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [45 days between previous and next post]
 Phoenix.Kabiaan
user: kabiaan
By Phoenix.Kabiaan 2014-03-31 09:03:49  
Hope LS goes well. I would ask to join but I'm not much of a eventer anymore, rarely have alot of time spare etc. Good luck to you tho Gaia
 Phoenix.Mudrunner
user: Mudrunner
By Phoenix.Mudrunner 2014-04-23 12:33:08  
This LS Is no longer around. And most members have migrated into university dynasty. Or something to that matter. A "endgame" LS that gets things done but more often functions with just numbers over strategy. Using a cast lots it's yours over who deserves the gear or could make better use of it. IMO
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-04-23 12:37:19  
Phoenix.Mudrunner said: »
more often functions with just numbers over strategy
(at 30 secs)
YouTube Video Placeholder