Plugins broken via Version Update
First Page 2 3 ... 15 16 17 ... 102 103 104
 Asura.Aikchan
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Aikawa
By Asura.Aikchan 2014-02-17 21:36:48  
Sylph.Otsego said: »
Anyone else having an issue with the new relic 109 not equipping in spellcast? Cannot for the life of me get my Pedagogy Loafers to equip for stun. Not sure if the resources are not up to date, or if it is just being stupid. Everything else seems to be working in spellcast, no error codes or anything.
wait till resources get updated...
 Odin.Calipso
サーバ: Odin
user: Calipso
By Odin.Calipso 2014-02-17 22:24:14  
Just to clarify, timers isn't showing extend duration etc effect gear/jas properly.
 Phoenix.Craptaculous
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Craptaculous 2014-02-17 23:23:59  
Pettp no longer works.

Pet's dmg does not shows up in scoreboard
 Asura.Calatilla
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2014-02-18 11:45:35  
Blinkmenot isn't working for me.
 Fenrir.Moldtech
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Moldtech
By Fenrir.Moldtech 2014-02-18 11:51:49  
Asura.Calatilla said: »
Blinkmenot isn't working for me.
Same
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2014-02-18 12:06:30  
The add-on DressUp can take care of blinkmenot issues for now.

Once loaded then put in this command to lock it down:

//dressup blinking all always

If you want more selective or granular blinking you can take a look at the documentation here:

https://github.com/Windower/Lua/blob/4.1/addons/DressUp/ReadMe.md
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2014-02-18 12:07:42  
Try not using GMmode and see if it works then.
 Odin.Calipso
サーバ: Odin
user: Calipso
By Odin.Calipso 2014-02-18 12:34:31  
No clue if this is game related or windower related or some other 3rd party stuff, but something's causing my targets to blink constantly. My targets are also often showing up as something else even though I'm clearly hitting the mob in front of me, and it's making using ws/ja etc a pita :(
[+]
 Leviathan.Isolation
サーバ: Leviathan
user: ringly
By Leviathan.Isolation 2014-02-18 12:59:36  
Odin.Calipso said: »
No clue if this is game related or windower related or some other 3rd party stuff, but something's causing my targets to blink constantly. My targets are also often showing up as something else even though I'm clearly hitting the mob in front of me, and it's making using ws/ja etc a pita :(
I've been having that same problem since the update
[+]
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
user: Zaphor
By Leviathan.Arcon 2014-02-18 14:01:26  
All Windower issues should be fixed now. It has been reported that the blinking issue occurs on the vanilla client as well, so that doesn't seem to be anything we do. Blame SE for that one.
[+]
By Jurant 2014-02-18 23:22:51  
The Recast plugin or addon does not show extended song duration anymore. The one with the green red orange bars.

Shows all songs as 2min recast now. Everything else seems to work great tyvm
 Asura.Bungee
user: Bungee
By Asura.Bungee 2014-02-19 01:19:37  
Does anyone know what the new signatures are for Mappy? Thanks in advance!
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
By Leviathan.Arcon 2014-02-19 10:51:33  
I'll see if I can find them tomorrow. Today I won't get to anymore, but I fixed the mob struct issues of mappy.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-02-19 14:11:00  
Um not sure if this thread is for lua addons too...anyway, my Rolltracker broke, is it just me or..?
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
By Leviathan.Arcon 2014-02-19 14:58:02  
There was an update to RollTracker very recently. What's the error? Full message please.

Also for anyone who is interested, can you see if this works:
Mappy
Maps

Extract both in the same folder. If you already have maps you only need the top link.
[+]
By Selindrile 2014-02-19 17:05:24  
Scratch that... I unloaded and reloaded gearcollector and it works.

Mappy loads and the Mob/Characters seem to work properly, but I only get a black background instead of an actual map :(.
 Lakshmi.Reddwarf
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Reddwarf
By Lakshmi.Reddwarf 2014-02-19 17:44:28  
not really "broken since update" but when is FFXIDB radar gonna get Kamir Drifts?
 Asura.Ivykyori
user: ivykyori
By Asura.Ivykyori 2014-02-19 18:45:52  
Leviathan.Arcon said: »
There was an update to RollTracker very recently. What's the error? Full message please.

Mappy
Maps

Extract both in the same folder. If you already have maps you only need the top link.

The error for RollTracker:

RollTracker: Lua error (runtime)- /windower4//addons/rolltracker/rolltracker.lua:211

I can't read the rest of it because my screen is small and cuts off at this point, but it happens at 211 and 207.

OhShi has a runtime error as well.

And Prishe's weapon skills still say #1444 and #1442 for me.
 Quetzalcoatl.Deathdealerr
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Deathdealerr 2014-02-19 19:53:40  
All Windower issues should be fixed now. It has been reported that the blinking issue occurs on the vanilla client as well, so that doesn't seem to be anything we do. Blame SE for that one.

Thanks man. Has anyone seen anything posted where SE is acknowledging this issue and maybe a solution? More so than anything else, this issue is debilitating lol.
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
By Leviathan.Arcon 2014-02-19 22:14:38  
Lakshmi.Reddwarf said: »
not really "broken since update" but when is FFXIDB radar gonna get Kamir Drifts?

Can you see if this works for you? It's still experimental, which is why it's not officially uploaded yet:
https://googledrive.com/host/0B1-GYvFFRpK6WlVQZnBKbzdycTA/FFXIDB.dll

Quetzalcoatl.Deathdealerr said: »

Thanks man. Has anyone seen anything posted where SE is acknowledging this issue and maybe a solution? More so than anything else, this issue is debilitating lol.

Actually, more recent posts seem to blame the ja0wait option of Clipper/Cupper for it. I cannot confirm it yet, but some people seem to agree that that's the real culprit here.
[+]
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
By Leviathan.Arcon 2014-02-19 22:16:27  
Asura.Ivykyori said: »

Mappy
Maps

RollTracker: Lua error (runtime)- /windower4//addons/rolltracker/rolltracker.lua:211

I can't read the rest of it because my screen is small and cuts off at this point, but it happens at 211 and 207.

For anyone who can't see full error messages, do the following:
Go to Windower/plugins/settings/LuaCore.xml
There should be two options there, "ErrorNewLine" and "CondenseError", set both of these to "true", then reload LuaCore in-game. That should print error messages on two lines and shorter than before.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-02-19 22:18:03  
I'll do a full run of the plugins I use tomorrow, but I've noticed weird things with the dyna clock, pettp (was working on one character and not another even after unload/load), and other timers, but I forget which plugins run them.

edit: when I was in dyna bubu today, the time remaining didn't start until I had about 45 minutes left, was weird.
 Quetzalcoatl.Deathdealerr
By Quetzalcoatl.Deathdealerr 2014-02-19 23:15:57  
Lakshmi.Reddwarf said: »

Can you see if this works for you? It's still experimental, which is why it's not officially uploaded yet:

Quetzalcoatl.Deathdealerr said: »

Actually, more recent posts seem to blame the ja0wait option of Clipper/Cupper for it. I cannot confirm it yet, but some people seem to agree that that's the real culprit here.

Hmmm, no cupper or anything running besides Windower here, but it certainly seems random, sometimes solved with a relog and sometimes not.

Not to spread false claim, but I also heard (RUMOR) someone say it was a "GM Flag Plug-In" which I assume they were also talking about cupper? Maybe. No clue. Also haven't had it happen in vanilla load yet though, but again, could just be dumb luck and randomness.

Thanks again for all the quick work on straightening out the issues. You guys have had your work cut out for you these past few months lol.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2014-02-19 23:27:21  

It properly loads the Kamihr map, but zoom doesn't work. I'm assuming that's just 'cause it's an unfinished experimental version, but letting you know just in case.
 Asura.Bungee
user: Bungee
By Asura.Bungee 2014-02-19 23:44:35  

Mappy
Maps

Thanks Arcon, I'm now able to open Mappy, however I noticed a few things that don't seem to work properly. When I move around I no longer stay in the center with the map moving around me, instead the map stays in place and I roam around the map. Also some other things such as the lines and radar circle don't seem to show up.
By Selindrile 2014-02-20 06:26:04  
Asura.Bungee said: »

Mappy
Maps

Thanks Arcon, I'm now able to open Mappy, however I noticed a few things that don't seem to work properly. When I move around I no longer stay in the center with the map moving around me, instead the map stays in place and I roam around the map. Also some other things such as the lines and radar circle don't seem to show up.

Better than mine, I have the non-following map issue (not that I care, I kinda like that) but the bigger issue to me is I can't see a map, only a black screen, tried disabling/reenabling map pack, moving it, etc :/
 Asura.Ivykyori
user: ivykyori
By Asura.Ivykyori 2014-02-20 10:02:10  

Mappy
Maps

There should be two options there, "ErrorNewLine" and "CondenseError", set both of these to "true", then reload LuaCore in-game. That should print error messages on two lines and shorter than before.

Thanks for the tip :P
 Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan
Leonardo da Clippi
By Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan 2014-02-20 22:29:45  
Nvm, working now! Thanks guys!
 Sylph.Agentblade
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Agentblade 2014-02-21 08:41:22  
attempt to concatenate global 'bustrate' (a nil value)

Mappy
Maps

attempt to concatenate global 'bustrate' (a nil value)

Thanks for the tip :P
 Cerberus.Conagh
サーバ: Cerberus
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-02-22 21:54:59  
I've been getting this alot in game, and so are a few ls mates, chat log keeps disappearing, but we can't use Sandbox, and no we're not dual boxing.

Any idea what keeps removing the chatlog?

List of my plugins loaded.
First Page 2 3 ... 15 16 17 ... 102 103 104