First Page 2 3 ... 18 19 20 ... 102 103 104
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2014-03-17 21:55:52  
Odin.Calipso said: »
Everything else seems to be working, at least for me, but I have pretty basic spellcasts. Just won't swap in earrings/rings, and GC completely ignores earrings and won't collect them.

My last few jobs still using SC have pretty complex files, it isn't seeing Ionis and the variables aren't working correctly. Taking the opportunity to convert my last few jobs over to GS.
 Odin.Terren
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Terren 2014-03-17 22:11:50  
Pretty sure spellcast and/or autoexec having an issue with "status=engaged". It'll process spell rules, most basic stuff, but won't process equip sets that depend on engaged status.
 Fenrir.Nitenichi
サーバ: Fenrir
user: camaroz
By Fenrir.Nitenichi 2014-03-17 22:15:01  
The following 2 lines seem to be having some problems within gearswap

gearswap/flow.lua:54
local cur_equip = get_gs_gear(items.equipment,swap_type)

gearswap/flow.lua:433
local target_id = windower.ffxi.get_mob_by_index(target_index).id
 Alexander.Carrelo
サーバ: Alexander
user: Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2014-03-17 22:54:05  
Is gearcollector working yet? I'm afraid to try it lol I've had to use my security token like 50 times today.

Also is there a way to stop gearcollector once it starts if I see that it's not working? Unloading it crashes me. XD
By Jurant 2014-03-17 23:09:55  
Can you unload it before you log in if you try it and it crashes you again?
 Alexander.Carrelo
サーバ: Alexander
user: Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2014-03-18 00:15:09  
Jurant said: »
Can you unload it before you log in if you try it and it crashes you again?
I haven't had occasion to try that. The only reason I'd want to unload it would be to stop it while it's running/not working.
 Asura.Bungee
サーバ: Asura
user: Bungee
By Asura.Bungee 2014-03-18 00:49:32  
Gearcollector still seems to not be working correctly. It seems to freeze in the middle of it swapping gear.
 Phoenix.Lithical
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Lithical 2014-03-18 01:09:13  
Odin.Terren said: »
Pretty sure spellcast and/or autoexec having an issue with "status=engaged". It'll process spell rules, most basic stuff, but won't process equip sets that depend on engaged status.
I am also having a problem with spellcast. Engaging will equip engaged set, but after JAs or ws or //update while engaged it equips my idle set
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Zaphor
By Leviathan.Arcon 2014-03-18 01:54:52  
Spellcast should be fixed. Also, we fixed /logout issues for many plugins, which had some unexpected side effects, so if something wasn't working make sure to check again after updating, it might be fixed now.
[+]
By Selindrile 2014-03-18 05:04:10  
Gearcollector still down, unfortunately, but a surprising number of things work already :D
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
By Leviathan.Arcon 2014-03-18 07:28:46  
We're still not sure what caused GC to go bonkers. The code is pretty much identical to what it was before. We're working on it, but since no one of us actually uses GC, we don't even know how it's supposed to work, so it's not coming along as quickly as it could be..
By Selindrile 2014-03-18 08:15:32  
Interesting that none of you use it, is there an alternative to GC that I should be using? I'd heard that Gearswap didn't have a GC replacement and that it was best to simply export your GS lua into an XML and then use GC.

Again, thank you for your work and for sharing it, it really is appreciated.
 Bahamut.Zangada
サーバ: Bahamut
user: zangada
By Bahamut.Zangada 2014-03-18 08:25:04  
This mourning target info spams an error every time u target something. It didn't do it yesterday after maintence so idk what happened.
By meinferno 2014-03-18 09:40:02  
I'm wondering also is there something to use other than gearcollector?
I love it and miss it. it starts up fine i'm not crashing but it just hangs on Mog safe if I move sometime over to my items it continues running till the mog safe is at 80/80 items and then just hangs again.
By Jacub 2014-03-18 09:42:58  
Reive is borked. During a Reive it constantly starts and ends over and over until the Reive is over.

Is there any chance someone is going to fix PlasticSurgeon? I know it's not supported very often but it also rarely breaks ;(
By Diggerguy 2014-03-18 11:50:37  
Blinkmenot is the main thing I noticed is broken, it's not crashing, it's just not working as it should.
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
By Leviathan.Arcon 2014-03-18 13:34:09  
I uploaded a new BMN version just earlier, can you check if it works now?
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
By Leviathan.Arcon 2014-03-18 13:35:58  
Selindrile said: »
Interesting that none of you use it, is there an alternative to GC that I should be using?

No, I'm just not playing anymore, so I don't need it :) Not sure about the others, but I wasn't using it when I was playing either, because my SC XMLs were structured in a way that didn't allow GC to parse them right. Hopefully we'll have a fix for it tonight.
 Asura.Ackeronll
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-03-18 13:49:04  
Itemizer is acting weird now.

Makes it through half my stuff then locks up with, "Command already pending, unable to execute."

Posted this in my other thread but re-posting it here just in case since I did post a thank you its working in the other one lol before it stopped working.
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
By Leviathan.Arcon 2014-03-18 13:50:49  
I saw, I'll check it out in a bit. Although the best way to get our attention is still our bug tracker ;p
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-03-18 13:56:48  
Alright thanks. Keep up the good work btw fantastic you get these running so fast.
 Cerberus.Koyote
サーバ: Cerberus
user: koyote
By Cerberus.Koyote 2014-03-18 13:59:28  
talking of gearcollector, is there a way to config it to takes stuff based on gearswap , or is it exclusive to spellcast ?
 Cerberus.Conagh
サーバ: Cerberus
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-03-18 14:02:56  
//gs export sets xml -

gives you a xml that you pop in Spellcast to pull gear from
 Bahamut.Dannyl
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2014-03-18 14:04:29  
Cerberus.Koyote said: »
talking of gearcollector, is there a way to config it to takes stuff based on gearswap , or is it exclusive to spellcast ?

Great question. I've wondered myself. In the meantime, you should use the export (//gs export sets xml) feature and just dump the files in your plugin/spellcast folder. Just make sure its less than 80 items...

edit: was 2 seconds 2 late =p
 Bahamut.Dannyl
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2014-03-18 14:06:31  
Fenrir.Nitenichi said: »
The following 2 lines seem to be having some problems within gearswap

gearswap/flow.lua:54
local cur_equip = get_gs_gear(items.equipment,swap_type)

gearswap/flow.lua:433
local target_id = windower.ffxi.get_mob_by_index(target_index).id

I too was getting this issue last night. All looked OK but until I logged into a mule, this cropped up again.
By Diggerguy 2014-03-18 14:59:22  
Thank-you Arcon, BMN seems to be fine now, tyvm :)
 Asura.Railbender
user: Toknherb
By Asura.Railbender 2014-03-18 15:13:11  
Just got home from work and did a fresh reboot. Autoexec and GC still not working for me.
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-03-18 15:20:26  
Asura.Ackeronll said: »
Itemizer is acting weird now.

Makes it through half my stuff then locks up with, "Command already pending, unable to execute."

Posted this in my other thread but re-posting it here just in case since I did post a thank you its working in the other one lol before it stopped working.

Did a little trial and error on this. The "Command already pending,unable to execute." is popping up because the bag was full and that hang up makes all the other attempts to move fail.
By afin 2014-03-18 15:21:14  
hi there aint sure if this ones been said or not as i'm not sure where this fits in which plugin, but everytime i walk a step in game it'll come up as

Earthsday
windsday
lightsday
darksday
earthsday

and so on. Thought i'd better report it incase it'd not been said, many thanks =)
 Asura.Railbender
user: Toknherb
By Asura.Railbender 2014-03-18 15:36:13  
afin said: »
hi there aint sure if this ones been said or not as i'm not sure where this fits in which plugin, but everytime i walk a step in game it'll come up as

Earthsday
windsday
lightsday
darksday
earthsday

and so on. Thought i'd better report it incase it'd not been said, many thanks =)

This is because autoexec is broken. To remedy for now //unload autoexec
First Page 2 3 ... 18 19 20 ... 102 103 104