Not sure if this related to the update but it started after the update.
Guildwork liveshouts dont seem to be working. And when I log in it says:
Welcome Khyal!
To add this character to Guildwork type /gw flush --add
When i do that, it says "None is already added by another user."
Either I cant figure out the syntax or something is borked.
Logging out and in, and unloading/loading guildwork doesnt help and has often fixed little glitches in the past.
Not sure if this related to the update but it started after the update.
Guildwork liveshouts dont seem to be working. And when I log in it says:
Welcome Khyal!
To add this character to Guildwork type /gw flush --add
When i do that, it says "None is already added by another user."
Either I cant figure out the syntax or something is borked.
Logging out and in, and unloading/loading guildwork doesnt help and has often fixed little glitches in the past.
I'm getting the same issue. Guildwork won't flush, and my character data won't update.
Not sure if this related to the update but it started after the update.
Guildwork liveshouts dont seem to be working. And when I log in it says:
Welcome Khyal!
To add this character to Guildwork type /gw flush --add
When i do that, it says "None is already added by another user."
Either I cant figure out the syntax or something is borked.
Logging out and in, and unloading/loading guildwork doesnt help and has often fixed little glitches in the past.
I'm getting the same issue. Guildwork won't flush, and my character data won't update.
Unloading GW, opening task manager and terminating all Guildwork.exe processes running, then reloading GW did the trick for me.
Hmmm i was playing fine and i dc and when trying to log back i get a "Playonline Viewer stop working" i didnt touch anything. after a few try i unistal/instal Windower/Playonline Viewer but still get the same error.
Load Gearcollector - TParty has encountered a Fatal Error.
unloads TPparty
Load Gearcollector - Timers has encountered a Fatal Error.
Unloads timers
Load Gearcollector - Logger has encountered a fatal error and mjst be terminated.
Unload Loger
Load Gearcollector - Lightluggage has encountred a fatal error and must be terminated. unload LL
Load Gearcollector - FFXIDB has encountered a fatal error and mjst be terminated.. ETC
Side note all those plugins worked fine even after it stated there was a fatal error.
But it refused to load gearcollector or let me use find.
I deleted all my files and reinstalled windower, maybe that has something to do with it, idk, anyway the error is:
Lua error (unknown:1) - libs/files.lua:31 attempt to index local 'fh' (a nil value)
I didn't touch any of this, but here's what line 31 is in libs/files
function files.create(f)
f:create_path()
local fh = io.open(windower.addon_path .. f.path, 'w') fh:write('')
fh:close()
return f
end
distance, zonetimer, almost all my addons are broke and I cant figure out how to fix, I've tried reinstalling 5 times and always get the same error.
I'm not familiar with the implementation of windower, but that lua error is an invalid file handle because it probably can't create/write a file either due to a permissions issue (you try running windower as administrator?) that or the windower addon path its trying to write a file at is invalid/nonexistent.
I deleted all my files and reinstalled windower, maybe that has something to do with it, idk, anyway the error is:
Lua error (unknown:1) - libs/files.lua:31 attempt to index local 'fh' (a nil value)
I didn't touch any of this, but here's what line 31 is in libs/files
function files.create(f)
f:create_path()
local fh = io.open(windower.addon_path .. f.path, 'w') fh:write('')
fh:close()
return f
end
distance, zonetimer, almost all my addons are broke and I cant figure out how to fix, I've tried reinstalling 5 times and always get the same error.
I'm not familiar with the implementation of windower, but that lua error is an invalid file handle because it probably can't create/write a file either due to a permissions issue (you try running windower as administrator?) that or the windower addon path its trying to write a file at is invalid/nonexistent.
Load Gearcollector - TParty has encountered a Fatal Error.
unloads TPparty
Load Gearcollector - Timers has encountered a Fatal Error.
Unloads timers
Load Gearcollector - Logger has encountered a fatal error and mjst be terminated.
Unload Loger
Load Gearcollector - Lightluggage has encountred a fatal error and must be terminated. unload LL
Load Gearcollector - FFXIDB has encountered a fatal error and mjst be terminated.. ETC
Side note all those plugins worked fine even after it stated there was a fatal error.
But it refused to load gearcollector or let me use find.
I'm having the same problem, it's not loading StatusTimer, Autoexec, or Find for me. Console says Tparty encountered fatal error, but it's still working. Unload and it says timers, which is still working as well
Yeah, the problem is the german/french thing... SE removed those names from new resources, but when we did it, plugins refused to load because the resource parser expected them... I'll have it fixed in a bit, sorry about that.
The files.lua error is unrelated and I'll fix it right after this.
Itemizer, Find and GearCollector should be working again (but GC had some changes, so not sure if that works exactly like it did before, let me know if something is off).
Just a small issue with Gear Collector, the actual storage windows are not being displayed now, ie your inventory and whichever part of your "storage" you are collecting from are not displayed on the screen. However despite this the actual collection does work fine in every other way. A small niggle, but thought it worth mentioning
in case this was not deliberate. :-)
As for GC, I'll look into it tomorrow. Displaying the windows has always been optional (you can enable/disable it in the settings), but it's possible I screwed that up.
Please post all crashes and errors concerning plugins after an update breaks them. This will prevent a mass amount of new topics containing the same information.
If you know an answer to any questions relating to any plugin that's broken, by all means, answer it. This is what this thread is for.
New topics made about broken plugins after an update will be locked and referred to here.