How Do I Get My Stormwaker Puppet To Cure Me?!

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Puppet Master » How do I get my stormwaker puppet to cure me?!
How do I get my stormwaker puppet to cure me?!
By Boscage 2013-10-22 10:12:16  
I'm very new to pup and want the whm puppet for soloing but for now I'm lvl 30 with the stormwaker and it seems to spam black magic and once in a while cure itself or use protect on me. But it has only ever cured me once. I have tried both the head and body stormwaker, just the head, or just the body. It's just alittle confusing and I'm assuming when I get the whm puppet I won't be able to choose what spells it uses and when it uses them.?
 Shiva.Spathaian
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-10-22 10:17:02  
Maneuvers help determine the spells it prioritizes. Using a Light Maneuver will help you get the cures you desire, as will using a Damage Gauge.
 Sylph.Safiyyah
サーバ: Sylph
user: Safiyyah
By Sylph.Safiyyah 2013-10-22 11:27:22  
Make sure you have Damage Gauge attachment on as well.
 Cerberus.Mindi
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Mindi
By Cerberus.Mindi 2013-10-22 12:07:50  
http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Damage_Gauge

here you see the % of health when the pup can cure you, depending how many light maneuver youhave active and if you use the listed attchements
By Boscage 2013-10-23 16:23:43  
I have the damage gauge but I only had one or two light maneuvers on. But now, hoe does the soothsayer work? I'm assuming that I can't control what spells it uses? Whether it's pro/shell, or cures? Just the same thing with light maneuvers and damage gauge on and it will be random?
 Cerberus.Pleebo
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2013-10-23 16:33:06  
It's a priority system so it's not random. The wiki entry does a good job of explaining each head's priority structure. (here's Soulsoother Head)

So basically it has a predetermined order in which it will cast spells, and the use of maneuvers and certain attachments will switch around the priority. For example, deploying the auto with 1 light maneuever will force its first enfeebling spell cast to be Dia.