First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2016-09-15 10:04:48  
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
Asura.Ladyofhonor said: »
Yeah, that's not what I'm saying. You wouldn't have to take the spells away to cripple it. I wouldn't want whatever nerfs that are being imagined to reduce the impact of using blue magic in a way that benefits the situation. Catering your spells to fit the target is the primary differentiating factor that BLU has. Going back to the old days of magic being nigh useless to cast would be terrible.

So you're afraid of imagined super nerfs. They haven't been doing those with this dev team. The BST nerf was reasonable. The Rudra's nerf was reasonable. They've been pretty focused on doing small changes so as to not disrupt everything. That's almost certain to be how they do things with BLU.

This is a more complex issue than any of those. They could do what Thorny suggested and just outright cut BLU's damage by 30%, which ultimately would just push everyone on to NIN or something and then you get to be bothered by NINs instead of BLUs and people complaining about not being able to find enough support. I'm almost wondering if there's a way they could turn BLU into a more support oriented class to help fix both problems at once. Reduction in BLU's damage along with a reduction in Diffusion's recast time or something to be able to provide buffs to the entire party on a more consistent basis. Job ability that reduces TP gain and weaponskill damage in favor of reducing blue magic enhancing abilities' recast times by 50-75% or something, idk.

How are they going to just cut BLU's damage by 30%? New job trait? Damage dealt -30%? Nerf CDC? Use Savage or Mythic WS. Hell even if they did nerf CDC by 30% it'd still be pretty potent and not break things while still keeping them as awesome to use because of their defenses.

Besides, anyone calling for BLU nerfs to damage doesn't know what they're talking about. That's not the issue. If all the people in denial about BLU would suggest reasonable alterations to the job instead of going "NO NO NO TOUCH NOTHING" maybe the conversation would be steered towards a reasonable change instead of something stupid like a damage nerf.
By Afania 2016-09-15 10:05:00  
Don't be coy. One is a DD, the other is a support DD, and the third is primarily a tank. Their abilities and spells are catered around these roles and thus cause them to play differently. Compare, instead, SAM WAR and DRK. They have very little as far as defining characteristics that make them stand apart from one another. They do have the beginnings though, for example SAM excels at skillchains compared to the other two, DRK has an enormous amount of attack and some risky job abilities, and WAR uh... has Blood Rage I guess. Idea would be to differentiate these and make them play a bit more uniquely. So for example, THF, COR, and RUN all play dramatically different from one another. PUP and MNK, too, despite using the same type of weapon and armor (sort of). Putting more emphasis on the unique traits of each job to make them stand out more and potentially give them more purpose would be the goal.

No one here is calling to take away all of BLU's spells. So nobody is asking to take that differentiation away from BLU. Again you're making an argument against something that doesn't exist.

Yeah, that's not what I'm saying. You wouldn't have to take the spells away to cripple it. I wouldn't want whatever nerfs that are being imagined to reduce the impact of using blue magic in a way that benefits the situation. Catering your spells to fit the target is the primary differentiating factor that BLU has. Going back to the old days of magic being nigh useless to cast would be terrible.

I would imagine another way to balance is to nerf BLUs melee dps a bit but gives supporting blue magic more impact in pt. Similar to what COR does.

That being said, those who prefer to play blu and win parse would probably rage over such direction.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-09-15 10:05:37  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
So you're afraid of imagined super nerfs
Some people are asking for the spells to become useless. I think it fits what he's talking about.

I've only seen people call for spells to not be stackable, not useless. Where are people asking for spells to become useless?
Sorry I read nerf the spells, not nerf the stacking of spells.
By eliroo 2016-09-15 10:05:38  

So you're afraid of imagined super nerfs. They haven't been doing those with this dev team. The BST nerf was reasonable. The Rudra's nerf was reasonable. They've been pretty focused on doing small changes so as to not disrupt everything. That's almost certain to be how they do things with BLU.

This is a more complex issue than any of those. They could do what Thorny suggested and just outright cut BLU's damage by 30%, which ultimately would just push everyone on to NIN or something and then you get to be bothered by NINs instead of BLUs and people complaining about not being able to find enough support. I'm almost wondering if there's a way they could turn BLU into a more support oriented class to help fix both problems at once. Reduction in BLU's damage along with a reduction in Diffusion's recast time or something to be able to provide buffs to the entire party on a more consistent basis. Job ability that reduces TP gain and weaponskill damage in favor of reducing blue magic enhancing abilities' recast times by 50-75% or something, idk.

Then you are changing a jobs identity which is far worse than adjusting their damage, adjusting their defenses or adjusting their self-support.

It doesn't matter what change you make, if you nerf BLU people will find a new FoTM. That will never change and that is just how MMOs work. If you don't nerf BLU then you are just letting your game stale out.

No idea why people think a shifting Meta is bad, do you people really prefer a static meta? You can only get one or the other. Either everything stays the same or everything is different.

If anything you could add support job reliance, similar to what XIV has. Such that a WAR present will make a NIN much stronger and a DRG present will make a BRD much stronger.
By Ramyrez 2016-09-15 10:05:54  
Guy, come on. You're really grasping at straws. If you haven't picked up by now that I want every job to be fun to play then I don't know what to tell you. Each job in XI already has the foundation to be built into something unique, but it was never really utilized. Playerbase is semi at fault for that though, we already know a lot of decisions when it came down to job balance were centered on how players used them. Content design also led to this since facilitating zergs really snuffed out most of the potential to find different ways to approach battles.

More or less everything about this.

I was so happy when buff holding on NPCs was nixed. I always wished they had at some point made it so buffs dropped if the buffer wasn't in the party.

To the day I stopped it was swapping out mules for buffs as needed, and I hated it with a passion, even when I was a DD.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-09-15 10:08:01  
eliroo said: »
No idea why people think a shifting Meta is bad, do you people really prefer a static meta?
More shifty content, less shifty classes.
By eliroo 2016-09-15 10:10:13  
No idea why people think a shifting Meta is bad, do you people really prefer a static meta?

Still a shifting meta, so I agree. If only they were adding more content other than Ambuscade and Master Trials that drop moot items.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-09-15 10:11:41  

Then you are changing a jobs identity which is far worse than adjusting their damage, adjusting their defenses or adjusting their self-support.

It doesn't matter what change you make, if you nerf BLU people will find a new FoTM. That will never change and that is just how MMOs work. If you don't nerf BLU then you are just letting your game stale out.

No idea why people think a shifting Meta is bad, do you people really prefer a static meta? You can only get one or the other. Either everything stays the same or everything is different.

If anything you could add support job reliance, similar to what XIV has. Such that a WAR present will make a NIN much stronger and a DRG present will make a BRD much stronger.

Diversity.
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2016-09-15 10:12:18  

Still a shifting meta, so I agree. If only they were adding more content other than Ambuscade and Master Trials that drop moot items.

We're getting some new battle content soonish. But I like that Ambuscade changes each month. That alone allows for switching things around.
By eliroo 2016-09-15 10:12:36  

Diversity.

You would then need content that requires diversity.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-09-15 10:13:38  
We'll bring a token black guy to all endgame for the sake of diversity and equality.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-09-15 10:16:21  

Diversity.

You would then need content that requires diversity.

It all comes in waves. This is what I've been saying: it's more than just one problem and we need them all to be addressed eventually.
[+]
By Afania 2016-09-15 10:19:29  

Personally I kinda prefer RDM to be the class you describe while BLU be a bit more of a DPS job, but less of a DPS job than it is now.

Idk, I got a pretty complex feeling about BLUs current direction. I feel pre 2014 BLU is just right as a hybrid DD mage job that excels at lowman situations. Nowadays with access to trusts which eliminated the need of healing and support, plus the fact that BLU is a lot more appealing as a DPS job, it kinda turned into "set all DD job traits, pop defensive buffs, pop defense down debuff, CDC spam" job.

The way melee setup works kinda favor DD job traits more than others, so that's less reason to choose none offensive JT.

A lot of long time blu keep saying the job is the same as pre 2014 but I find it quite different due to pt mechanics has changed.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2016-09-15 10:22:38  
a token black guy
[+]
By Afania 2016-09-15 10:26:56  

FFXI these days is already like that.

A GEO and COR makes bst much stronger and both jobs are often present in BST setup.

A RUN and GEO makes COR and BLM much stronger and RUN + GEO is almost always present in mage setup. If our assumption with inundation mechanics is correct then RDM would also make a COR much stronger.

WAR in FFXI also makes numerous of DD stronger if their WS ftp scale up.
By eliroo 2016-09-15 10:33:21  
Afania said: »

FFXI these days is already like that.

A GEO and COR makes bst much stronger and both jobs are often present in BST setup.

A RUN and GEO makes COR and BLM much stronger and RUN + GEO is almost always present in mage setup. If our assumption with inundation mechanics is correct then RDM would also make a COR much stronger.

WAR in FFXI also makes numerous of DD stronger if their WS ftp scale up.

A lot truth there. the RDM + COR combination is especially strong in Melee compositions when it comes to pushing three step SC's through the roof.
By Draylo 2016-09-15 11:14:27  
Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
Why do I take BLU as my DD 99% of the time now? It takes the least damage, and no other option will increase the speed significantly. Often I don't even cast cocoon as it slows DPS, but mighty guard alone makes them more durable and easier to heal than any other DD. Erratic flutter removes the need for me to use indi-haste or a second march. Cocoon and barrier tusk are great for the fights that dictate their use, but they aren't necessary to cement BLU as the most practical melee for most content.

Short of drastically overhauling it's spells or reducing it's damage enough to make other DD a worthwhile choice, it's going to stay the way it is.

Exactly, you will barely be casting those spells out of necessity. There is barely anything that requires the use of those spells defensively and other jobs get comparable ***. DRK with 9999 HP prior to a fight is one. It's hilarious considering you were one of the biggest advocates for saying BLU is terrible, and now you are doing a complete turn around to parrot the bandwagon. BLU has ALWAYS had those defensive spells, even after the defense change and nobody had bitched about it until now. I barely cast cocoon anymore myself so I don't see how its a huge component of why BLU needs a nerf. All the benefits you are citing are things BLU has had since inception and BLU has been a comparable melee since Abyssea.

Quote:
Erratic flutter removes the need for me to use indi-haste or a second march

You realize entrusted indi-haste + haste1 caps magic haste right? 15% + 29.9%. Most only use BRDs will have Soul voice as an outside buff, that with haste1 is sufficient. You are grasping at straws here considering BLU has always had these benefits. A simple buff change from your GEO is all you need, one entrusted indi-haste. Most PUGs don't even utilize entrust!!

Quote:
30% dps nerf, No thanks......

Nerfing cocoon and MG defense stacking is probably better.

Commonly parroted ***, nerfing Cocoon.... wowzers that will surely kill our survivability (no it won't. we have a lot of other defensive spells, reactor cool, saline coat, barrier tusk, etc.) You people drastically overplay the defensive benefit of cocoon and MG. LMAO at it better being that PLDs entire defensive repertoire, are you smoking crack Thorny? This is the point I've been driving, people are constantly complaining about our buffs that we have had since the job was created!

Quote:
(and melee strats are faster than mage strats on at least half of the relevant NMs now, and use less people.. so the whole BLM trumps all argument is going out the window pretty quickly now)

Yes and this happened like one patch ago, where only one group has made it public in terms of use. Everyone else is still using mage centric strategies. Mages have reigned for months prior to this with barely anyone bitching like they have for BLU. This is primarily because people are all DD meatheads who are just upset BLU is in the position it is atm. I wouldn't even bring more than 1 BLU in terms of maximizing DMG. GEO has been OP for ages, and BST still is in a OP spot it was last time (you were even bitching about that, nothing changed.) Clearly you like to follow the bandwagon.
 Odin.Drakenv
サーバ: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2016-09-15 11:18:03  
All I have to say to that is dammmmm nnnnnnnnn .

But I must say the game is no longer called ffxi. It's called "ffxigeobstblupldschblmwhmcoronry4eva"
By eliroo 2016-09-15 11:46:27  
Draylo said: »

You realize entrusted indi-haste + haste1 caps magic haste right? 15% + 29.9%. Most only use BRDs will have Soul voice as an outside buff, that with haste1 is sufficient. You are grasping at straws here considering BLU has always had these benefits. A simple buff change from your GEO is all you need, one entrusted indi-haste. Most PUGs don't even utilize entrust!!

This is true but it has a limit. Entrust has a 10 minute CD and Indi/Geo spells dissappear when you spawn a NM in escha/reisenjima/unm/vwnm which makes its usage very limited when doing that content.

With a BLU present you don't have to worry about using Indi-Haste and use Indi-Fury instead to cap pdif.
By Draylo 2016-09-15 11:52:39  
Entrusted indi-fury is pretty weak actually. No fight will last that long, even the high tier escha fights that people are slowly bringing DD to. You can reset any non-1hr JA via changing your sub job from a moogle, your point isn't really valid. VWNM/UNM are some of the easiest content, if anything you can simply bring an outside BRD or yes in a very small amount of fights BLU will have an advantage.
 Leviathan.Stamos
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Stamos
By Leviathan.Stamos 2016-09-15 12:02:14  
Reading some of these posts. People are under the assumption you always have cocoon, magic barrier, and saline coat equipped. You set them for appropriate fights, hurting your DPS two-fold. One by traits, two by recasting them in said fights.
[+]
 Valefor.Omnys
user: omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2016-09-15 12:10:11  
I love how in blu-related discussions, dispels are never ever brought up.

I've always thought that, on their own, blu's 100 or 1200 are amazing gifts (and certainly are stacked together) but it's too much stacked together. A lot of trait-heavy jobs would love a 100 that was "enhances all traits by a tier", and that's without the versatility that Blue Mage has.

I'd change BLU's 1200 to be like +duration to blue magic buffs (and debuffs, why not). A nerf but also a QoL boost.

Unbridled Learning should also come with Diffusion built in for friendly blu spells.

People have said that JP are supposed to feel like leveling up. In some cases, it really does (BLU for the 20 BP category, 100/1200 -- GEO for the ability to swap to better midcast gear as you're gifted more skill).

In other cases, not so much. As a 2100 Paladin, I don't really feel like 0JP paladins are missing much. Palisade category is nice enough, and Sentinel too but apart from hate-resets, either you can hold hate in content against melee or you can't (HTBF, lower-tier UNM). I haven't really needed sentinel for hate-gain on fights without hate resets.

This is what happens when jobs get designed and tweaked by people who don't play them any more than laughable demonstration videos and to make sure the game doesn't crash. You get gifts that are utterly amazing or utterly trash.

"The roles of Geomancer and Bard differ."

In regard to balance. It's a tough-nut. Most games can't balance well without stripping away what makes the class unique. At Cataclysm's release, WoW surrendered to cries for healer balance by making all 4 healers pretty much the same. Their thematic deifferences, which actually mattered (preventive healer, two straight-heals healer, aoe healer, and regen healer) were all so gutted as to basically be flavor and everyone became straight-heal healers.

I'm not defending the imbalance. I'd have some pity towards SE if they were shown to be making a consistent effort towards tweaking it.
[+]
 Sylph.Safiyyah
サーバ: Sylph
user: Safiyyah
By Sylph.Safiyyah 2016-09-15 12:27:09  
I disagree and refute your assertion that constantly shifting the king is a good game design.
Allowing jobs to shine at different tasks is a much better and worthy endeavour.

edit: was directed at Eli

I think both forms of balance are healthy but the latter is a lot harder to obtain, especially in a game where new content is extremely limited.

Both of them definitely have issues as well. Take the shift meta for example, the stock in your class is effectively determined by which patch cycle you are on and it would be harder to guide people in the general direction of what class they should level to get what they want done.

For yours, if you compartmentalize each class into their own "task" then they will only be wanted for some fights and not wanted for others. What will happen is they will be left out of the other fights where their task isn't required and therefore be let out of gear and/or progression. You would also need to completely redesign content to make their tasks a valuable addition to certain fights.

Both shifting meta and shifting content require more development resources than this game currently has at its disposable by this late date. The FFXIV model sucks but honestly straight balancing the jobs is the best option. Whether that comes with nerfs to BLU or buffs to other DDs, so be it.

Also support (and healer!) class design in this game needs to be totally overhauled. It's the most godawful thing. Playing support does not necessarily have to be a miserable chore. Other MMOs have gotten that memo. FFXI has not.
 Leviathan.Stamos
By Leviathan.Stamos 2016-09-15 12:46:32  
All DD jobs are fine, except H2H damage needs a boost.

Bard needs a buff

Cor rolls should not be able to be dispelled.

The one thing I forever loathed about FFXI is people complaining about people only shouting for X job etc. Why can't people make their own parties and come whatever they want? As long as you're not awful at the job people won't complain.

PUG mages are generally terrible in regards to keeping people hasted etc, but that shouldn't be a cry to nerf BLU just because your mages suck
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-09-15 12:50:34  
Leviathan.Stamos said: »
Cor rolls should not be able to be dispelled.
You know, I'd settle even for just crooked rolls being undispellable. Really hate when that happens.
[+]
By Afania 2016-09-15 14:01:22  
Draylo said: »
Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
Why do I take BLU as my DD 99% of the time now? It takes the least damage, and no other option will increase the speed significantly. Often I don't even cast cocoon as it slows DPS, but mighty guard alone makes them more durable and easier to heal than any other DD. Erratic flutter removes the need for me to use indi-haste or a second march. Cocoon and barrier tusk are great for the fights that dictate their use, but they aren't necessary to cement BLU as the most practical melee for most content.

Short of drastically overhauling it's spells or reducing it's damage enough to make other DD a worthwhile choice, it's going to stay the way it is.

Exactly, you will barely be casting those spells out of necessity. There is barely anything that requires the use of those spells defensively and other jobs get comparable ***. DRK with 9999 HP prior to a fight is one. It's hilarious considering you were one of the biggest advocates for saying BLU is terrible, and now you are doing a complete turn around to parrot the bandwagon. BLU has ALWAYS had those defensive spells, even after the defense change and nobody had bitched about it until now. I barely cast cocoon anymore myself so I don't see how its a huge component of why BLU needs a nerf. All the benefits you are citing are things BLU has had since inception and BLU has been a comparable melee since Abyssea.

Quote:
Erratic flutter removes the need for me to use indi-haste or a second march

Quote:
30% dps nerf, No thanks......

Nerfing cocoon and MG defense stacking is probably better.

Commonly parroted ***, nerfing Cocoon.... wowzers that will surely kill our survivability (no it won't. we have a lot of other defensive spells, reactor cool, saline coat, barrier tusk, etc.) You people drastically overplay the defensive benefit of cocoon and MG. LMAO at it better being that PLDs entire defensive repertoire, are you smoking crack Thorny? This is the point I've been driving, people are constantly complaining about our buffs that we have had since the job was created!

Draylo you sound like people are saying blu is some sort of god tier dps and people are crying to nerfing to the oblivion, but we are not......we think it gains slight advantage over other jobs and just wants small nerf....

The above idea isn't "nerfing cocoon", instead its an idea that lowers blus defensive ability a bit so other DD isn't way behind in this Department, while keeping blu dps.

Or do you prefer nerfing dps instead? Are you happy to see blu gets 30% dps decrease and lose every single parse? That sure isn't good direction.
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
サーバ: Sylph
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2016-09-15 14:09:36  
Ramyrez said: »
I just haven't always been enamoured with the community's ideas about how to play it at any given time.
A while back I realized I don't like the community at all, save for the people who don't take the game too seriously. I am a fan of the people who contribute specific information (mechanics) though. I'm glad that the game is in a place where I don't have to deal with anyone who irritates me.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Trulusia
By Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia 2016-09-15 14:10:36  
Sylph.Jeanpaul said: »
Ramyrez said: »
I just haven't always been enamoured with the community's ideas about how to play it at any given time.
A while back I realized I don't like the community at all, save for the people who don't take the game too seriously. I am a fan of the people who contribute specific information (mechanics) though. I'm glad that the game is in a place where I don't have to deal with anyone who irritates me.

This very accurately describes how I feel about the community also.
[+]
 Odin.Roundelk
サーバ: Odin
user: Roundelk
By Odin.Roundelk 2016-09-15 14:47:42  
Guys WTF BLU isn't even the Strongest DD in the game.

The only fights that matter are pretty much WoC, Kirin,and Reisenjima HELMs and to a lesser extent Master Trials and PW Unity everything else is either a cake walk with any type of Melee or a Mage strat is needed like T3 Reisenjima Tree.

BLU isn't used for its damage output but more for the fact that it can cap haste by itself and this allowed buffers to use their more potent buffs, with that said in my opinion this is not broken because this situation was created by SE giving mobs massively high eva.

This situation made BLU "Look" more powerful because most party formats looked like this "BLU BLU BLU PLD/RUN GEO WHM". Here we have the BLU's capping their own haste and a GEO giving BoG Frailty , Indi-Torpor and entrusting Indi-Fury, now if we replace BLU's with WAR DRK SAM the GEO would now have to do entrust Indi-Haste instead of Fury. This switch right here is what made BLU look more powerful BLU with the same debuffs but with Fury added. A Fury BLU will probably always beat a DRK WAR SAM without fury.

Why did I mentioned eva earlier? because now with the update accuracy is no longer a big issue and GEO's will do Frailty/Fury and if it's in a party with any other DD it can just entrust Haste as any other entrust spell will not have any real impact.

This now leveled the playing field between DD's pretty evenly in low tier content like ambuscade where defensive utility is only used before a fight and things don't really seem to change once you get to mid tier content as a few more players come into the field which means more support jobs all around.

The higher you go in content BRD comes into play much more often so haste isn't a issue, also tanks are more reliable in holding hate, there isn't too many mobs that have hate reset and the ones that do is where a jobs defensive tools come into play. In the case of BLU it probably has one of the most unreliable defensive tools, everything does AoE and most mobs as you climb up in content have AoE Melee strikes which pretty much kills Occultation even if it isn't facing you.

Albumen is the only fight I would constantly put Occultation up as he does hate reset and is a MNK type mob that has DA and/or TA's topped by Hundred fist. In this situation you simply put on your DT set and turn away from Albumen, Occultation is just giving you breathing room to not get pawned. Seigan/3rd EYE will work the same way as does Utsusemi, Fan Dance and Battuta, High and Super Jump are also great as you shed your hate and can keep pounding away.

Cocoon is a spell that gets talked about a lot and again the higher you go in content you will see nothing but Defense down and any form of Defense down overwrites Cocoon making it useless.

I never use Magic Barrier or Saline Coat as Vex pretty much cuts magic dmg down by quite a bit.

What we see here is the NA and perhaps EU community unwilling to try new things after they have already bandwagoned to something that continues to work for them but this is more of an issue with this dumbass community than the game itself as you can with the ignorance that goes around.

DRK WAR SAM and maybe DD RUN can produce more damage than BLU with NIN DNC and BST not too far behind at all, in fact DD's in general are pretty close together than ever before with the exception of MNK. Our NIN DRK's and RUN are always at the top of WSdmg average so CDC isn't as broken as people think it seems in fact let me introduce you to Resolution.

The changes I would like to see is that they implement gear with 2-Handed delay reduction so that in a case where a 2H DD gets haste or MG dispelled they could function the same way as DW jobs do because that is pretty decent advantage. I also would like them to make Job abilities undispellable, They did it with RUN because it completely crippled the job and the same can be said about the rest.
[+]
 Leviathan.Stamos
By Leviathan.Stamos 2016-09-15 15:01:42  
Wish they changed how MA functions. Martial arts is mostly a double failure. One, there is not enough gear with martial arts to cap delay reliably with just haste, like every dual wield job. Two, even with just the JP/Gifts you are overcapped in most situations hurting your DPS just from capped magic haste
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25