users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » The Morning Show With Dr. Kwehh
The Morning Show With Dr. Kwehh
 Phoenix.Kwehh
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Michiiru
By Phoenix.Kwehh 2013-11-06 07:47:34  

This is V 11FM Radio, Vana'diel's very own Pirate Radio Network.

I am your host, Dr. Kwehh Zinger of the Phoenix server, and I'm here to inform everyone that due to some disagreements that were had with the sponsors, I will now be taking all credit for the future shows, and also I shall be hiring assistants to help me make this as great of an experience as any.

This includes a weather forecaster for Vana'diel and Adoulin along with Aht Urghan. I need precision instruments and I am willing to fill out a contract to ensure I get only the best.

I have a spot available for the V 11FM Traffic Copter. Telling us all about the congestion in the streets of all cities.

I also need a butt monke- I mean, I need a co-anchor to help me out with future shows so that I'm not typing a million words in under an hour. I know that this is coming as a rather shocking thing for you lovely viewers, but sadly I am nothing but a human.

Finally I need a sports journalist, to cover all of the grand sports of Vana'diel, such as Chocobo fights, gambling in the San d'Orian cathedral, and then Galka boxing matches on the streets of Bastok. This and much much more will be needed but right now these are the most needed spots that have to be filled ASA-NOW!!!

News!

The new update brought along some good treats for everyone to play with, and I myself am helping a friend farm up 300 items to upgrade his mythic weapon. Though it will be a lengthy process, I have had nothing but fun with him and 3 others on Tax'et. Who knew those NM's were so trivial once you figured out the strategy to beat them low man style?

If anyone is interested, Michiiru of Phoenix is going to be offering mercenary work for Abyssea, 100k a zone boss and she's offering 1M for a full clear of Zone Bosses -and- Caturae. No, drops do not pertain to this, but any are free to take should they drop and some will be auctioned off to the highest bidder should the item in question drop. This will be taking place on Saturday, time will be postd.

Concerning the Mythic upgrades, make double sure that the final quest has been completed, if you are working on a new mythic you will not be able to upgrade your mythic. Square Enix is looking into this issue as a bug report concerning it has been placed in the accepted bug report section.

Artifact armor is making its slow return to the spotlight, could be a chance for some players to come back for the old nostalgic feel as opposed to the Skirmish II gear that has been the focus for the last several months.

Switching gears, it's now time for the weather.

Today's weather looks promising, if you will look outside your window you can clearly see how pleasant your weather is looking.

NPC HOT SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAT!!!! *Cough cough*

Goodness, also I'd like to submit an addendum, we are also hiring for a drink person.

Today's Hot seat has a posterior fit for royalty, why in truth he -is- royalty. EVERYONE WELCOME PRINCE TRION!

Prince Trion has a tendency to fly off the handle with his aggressive behavior as opposed to his brother Pieuje, but did you know that he has been resorting to sending Halver out to find him a bride among COMMONERS!? I thought Royalty liked to keep themselves blue blooded, to keep their gene pools perfection. Trion what in the blazes are you doing boy? Not only that my prince, but your friend Halver is so lazy that he's been sending adventurers to find your future wife for you, and quite frankly that's a matchmaking for disaster.

Trion also likes to dress up in gold armor and visit dangerous nations under different names. I think that he has a multiple personality thing going on, but boy I wonder what'll happen when daddy finds out about this?

In either case, this concludes the morning show of V 11FM radio. I am your host, Dr. Kwehh. I shall return at 12:00 PM EST to bring you the lunch hour scoop. Be good everyone.

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]