言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Buying Izhiikoh for 10 mil
Buying Izhiikoh for 10 mil
First Page 2
By Eidee 2014-01-07 06:07:04  
Hello fellow cerberian's

So ivbe been shouting last week to no avail, to get delve shark clear, and the PUGs ivbe been on have not been successfull, so I decided to give it a try here

Im offering 8 million gils for shark clear KI, and ill pay 2 mill more if the dagger drops and I get it as reward, so, if you own a linkshell, that could be 1 million per each participant, sorta

The jobs I have to help with, are:
- MNK/WAR because, I havent leveled RUN... or GEO, or any other job whatsoever because of reasons
- WHM/SCH and yes i do have /RDM but ivbe tryed it on 2 delve ocations and its been a mess, and I am really used to have accessoion, pennury, and save MP trait, and as long as I have 2 or more ballads on me, I can rarelly run out of MP
- SAM/WAR Now this one, its with Azukinagamitsu, the WKR GK, also full skirmish gear, and I know its not the best for SAM, but it can be another option in case you have your own MNKs to work with

and, thats it!, hope some peeps read this and wants to take on the deal

during the weekdays ill be on and off at uncertain hours but ill be sure online on friday after 8 pm Mountain time, and on saturday and sunday after 3 pm Mountain time also

cheers and thanks in advance!

happy 2014!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Spirachub
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Spiraboo
By Cerberus.Spirachub 2014-01-07 08:11:48  
Cerberus.Josiahfk said: »
That price is a bit low, to get a lot of bites.

^ that. 1M for each participant only works if you can 9 man it (or 11 man assuming dagger drops and you can lock it). I'm sure some people can, but I'm not sure if such people exists in our server :P

/sch is a much better sub for whm in delve than /rdm, so ignore people who tell you to /rdm. :P Though I'd argue Penury isn't the reason for subbing it.

If you want a win you might want to consider to level a job with lower liability, like cor or geo. It's hard to sell someone this win when they only fit the role of whm, as shark is quite a whm critical run in my opinion.

Good luck~

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Reiden
user: Reiden
By Cerberus.Reiden 2014-01-07 13:07:29  
i would do for 20 mil and you get all boss drops except plutons.
By cervelo84 2014-01-07 13:15:21  
Mnk/war is fine, I nvr bring rune sj. I'd like to see some numbers on how much of a difference it really makes.
 Fenrir.Sylow
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Sylow 2014-01-07 13:27:00  
if no one is going /run then you're just adding an extra layer of complexity in dropping the horn aura.
 Cerberus.Reiden
user: Reiden
By Cerberus.Reiden 2014-01-07 13:46:09  
cervelo84 said: »
Mnk/war is fine, I nvr bring rune sj. I'd like to see some numbers on how much of a difference it really makes.

what numbers did you mean? /run is used for sulpor to take down the shield faster.
 Ragnarok.Afania
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2014-01-07 13:58:39  
Cerberus.Spirachub said: »
Cerberus.Josiahfk said: »
That price is a bit low, to get a lot of bites.

^ that. 1M for each participant only works if you can 9 man it (or 11 man assuming dagger drops and you can lock it). I'm sure some people can, but I'm not sure if such people exists in our server :P

Bring mules :D
By Pantafernando 2014-01-07 14:16:04  
Selling wins isnt more profitable than dynamis/salvage/ark angel (if shared the cash among all members).
To sell it just if a ls was going to do that event anyway and have some vacancies, so all extra money is profit.

Personally i think the dagger itself isnt the real achievement here. Having the delve wins by your own strenght, even if in a job not that important like a back line geo or mages party bard, is the real thing. Paying a win is just a way to skip a challenge, but is that what will you do everytime a real challenge arises? Paying everytime to pretend you won a thing?
Delve never was so much nerfed like nowaday. We have increased speed movement, empyreal ws unlocked, ilv 117 weapons easy to get, full strats available. Just need a few coordination to win any delve.
For shark, just bead nerrivik, krabakarpo and uragnite, make sure your mages read about marime mayhem like 100 times, put up scherzo and prob it should win after some times, and get used to that.
By Spiraboo 2014-01-07 17:27:18  
Cerberus.Reiden said: »
i would do for 20 mil and you get all boss drops except plutons.

Reiden is prolly your best bet, he's the leader of the only active NA ls out there! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

cervelo84 said: »

The difference tends to be -> less than 10 seconds of stun resists, versus more than 10s of stun resists ; give or take how hard your geos/schs/cors are nuking/thunder shotting.
 Cerberus.Conagh
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-01-07 17:31:16  
Eidee said: »
Hello fellow cerberian's

So ivbe been shouting last week to no avail, to get delve shark clear, and the PUGs ivbe been on have not been successfull, so I decided to give it a try here

Im offering 8 million gils for shark clear KI, and ill pay 2 mill more if the dagger drops and I get it as reward, so, if you own a linkshell, that could be 1 million per each participant, sorta

- MNK/WAR because, I havent leveled RUN... or GEO, or any other job whatsoever because of reasons
- WHM/SCH and yes i do have /RDM but ivbe tryed it on 2 delve ocations and its been a mess, and I am really used to have accessoion, pennury, and save MP trait, and as long as I have 2 or more ballads on me, I can rarelly run out of MP
- SAM/WAR Now this one, its with Azukinagamitsu, the WKR GK, also full skirmish gear, and I know its not the best for SAM, but it can be another option in case you have your own MNKs to work with

during the weekdays ill be on and off at uncertain hours but ill be sure online on friday after 8 pm Mountain time, and on saturday and sunday after 3 pm Mountain time also

happy 2014!

Sigh I'll get it for you. for Free.
By Spiraboo 2014-01-07 17:32:03  
Cerberus.Conagh said: »
Hello fellow cerberian's

happy 2014!

Stop carrying!!!!!!!!! :P
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-01-07 17:33:15  
Spiraboo said: »
Hello fellow cerberian's

happy 2014!

Stop carrying!!!!!!!!! :P

So I should stop going period with PUGS?!
 Phoenix.Capuchin
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2014-01-07 17:34:34  
Fenrir.Sylow said: »
if no one is going /run then you're just adding an extra layer of complexity in dropping the horn aura.

You're right, but to be fair it's fine to bring MNK/WAR if you already have a couple others on /RUN.

Pantafernando said: »
For shark, just bead nerrivik, krabakarpo and uragnite, make sure your mages read about marime mayhem like 100 times, put up scherzo and prob it should win after some times, and get used to that.

Yeah pretty much this. Beads are very helpful for getting people clears, and for shark itself it's mostly a matter of people not being stupid and getting hit with Mayhem and your mages not being awful. Easier said than done to get some people to listen, but that's your biggest challenge. With widely available Eminence weapons these days, DD power shouldn't be a major issue.
By Spiraboo 2014-01-07 17:34:52  
Well it depends on who's hosting....... Some leaders are just too soft to reject people who are blatantly under-geared for the content.
[+]
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-01-07 17:39:25  
Spiraboo said: »
Well it depends on who's hosting....... Some leaders are just too soft to reject people who are blatantly under-geared for the content.

I'll be hosting, so it'll be Leet

Cerberus.Anjisnu
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2014-01-07 17:43:12  
Brd?
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-01-07 17:43:57  
Use this for hosting! This Friday? lolz

Spira BRD, Anjisnu, BRD, Conagh SCH ~ that's the hard stuff done.
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2014-01-07 17:46:04  
spira gets 5m i get 4m 1m for each SV song
 Cerberus.Valmur
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2014-01-07 17:46:07  

Incoming Brandi shark runs for 10+ hrs with many Duim's
[+]
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2014-01-07 17:47:25  
Dear god there is more than one Duim!?
[+]
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-01-07 17:49:30  
Cerberus.Valmur said: »

Incoming Brandi shark runs for 10+ hrs with many Duims

Duim is never invited, my blackblist prevent's this, I will get people organised before I go, hence 10 minutes waiting.

Wertlos - WHM
WIkkedd - MNK
Anjisnu - BRD
Hokuten - MNK
Doctorugh - BLU
??? - COR

Mopolopo - WHM
Fthis - SAM
Spiraboo - BRD
Yunabell - MNK
Billgoku - MNK
??? - COR

Tristenn/Taboo - PLD (I hope)
Conagh SCH
Some BRD
Some COR
GEO x2 ~

No problem, Built! took 4 minutes.
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-01-07 17:50:31  
Cerberus.Anjisnu said: »

You make this sound like a steep cost......
 Cerberus.Spirachub
user: Spiraboo
By Cerberus.Spirachub 2014-01-07 17:58:44  
Sounds good to me! but don't forget your Daub! lmao So double if we get SV back during WC?!

You totally forgot Eidee on this setup however, unless you assume he leech up a cor or something by friday lol
[+]
 Cerberus.Thunderfang
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Thunderfang 2014-01-07 18:00:16  
Dear god there is more than one Duim!?

At least 6
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-01-07 18:00:51  
Cerberus.Spirachub said: »
Sounds good to me! but don't forget your Daub! lmao So double if we get SV back during WC?!

You totally forgot Eidee on this setup however, unless you assume he leech up a cor or something by friday lol

Solo Stun slot - drop the cor and put edie in :P Or I can duo stun with Yuna and move Eidee in as a MNK?
 Cerberus.Kylos
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2014-01-07 21:35:50  
Only need this win to finish with delve. COR/WHM or DRK with Senbaak.
 Cerberus.Ganlere
user: Ganlere
By Cerberus.Ganlere 2014-01-07 22:20:19  
You're favorite COR, when I'm actually on playing and not AFKing forever :)
By Eidee 2014-01-08 04:59:08  
Hi there! thank you everyone for the replyes!, and thank you Conagh and Reiden for the observations, even if Conagh says he will do it for free, I would like to share the 8 mil between the peeps that attend the run, or 10 if the dagger drops, and no one wants it

and Spira[soups! thank you for supporting /sch and the comments, and no, *** no! I aint gonna level COR or GEO for a lousy win, Id rather be Leech PLD with Aegis 75 to make it look even more silly, since im paying for the wins anyways, I should take off the moogle suit from my manequin and wear it so I look even creepyer
First Page 2