フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Cerberus Delve: Daquwaqa
Cerberus Delve: Daquwaqa
First Page 2 3 4
 Cerberus.Kylos
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2014-01-17 22:02:16  
After many failed attempts at this Shark, I know for a fact it can be beaten, it just needs some coordination, teamwork, motivation, and a willingness to listen to direction.

I am looking for good players, those who can listen and know how to play their jobs. i will be assigning a battle plan to everyone before we enter. When do we enter? I want to say... Sunday at 11pm GMT/6pm EST time, but if people want it pushed forward/backward it could be arranged.

Looking for these jobs: PLD SCH WHM COR MNK(/run) SAM (Mura) BRD.

I will edit this post to show the alliance as and when I find the people. :)
[+]
 Cerberus.Coops
user: coops
By Cerberus.Coops 2014-01-18 00:02:21  
Are you sure it can be beaten?
[+]
By Refia1 2014-01-18 00:09:16  
Thought you quit XD
 Cerberus.Midgitis
By Cerberus.Midgitis 2014-01-18 00:25:33  
Will you be the one giving instructions people would have to listen too?

Is there gil involved? I'm not a good player so I do not volunteer my services just inquiring about this for a friend of a friend.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2014-01-18 00:45:18  
Refia1 said: »
Thought you quit XD

Nope. Took a break, thought about it, saw the new updates, came back :)
Anybody interested in doing this? It will be super fun.

Ragnarok.Afania
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2014-01-18 05:17:13  
Cerberus.Kylos said: »
Refia1 said: »
Thought you quit XD

Nope. Took a break, thought about it, saw the new updates, came back :)
Anybody interested in doing this? It will be super fun.

I'd go if I'm on cerberus D:
[+]
 Carbuncle.Protectorchrono
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Protectorchrono 2014-01-18 05:30:33  
Needs to be more Shark delve shouts and pray that you get into a group who knows what their doing and can follow directions. Tojil spam gets dull real fast in my opinion. There needs to be more variety, especially for those who still need bee and shark delve clears. Wish you luck on your run Kylos! Where's Patrick Stewart when you need him? :(

Edit: ^ Found him! :D
 Cerberus.Valmur
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2014-01-18 05:45:42  
@Kylos give Brandi a /tell she likes doing shark runs ;)
[+]
 Ragnarok.Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2014-01-18 06:04:37  
Carbuncle.Protectorchrono said: »
Needs to be more Shark delve shouts and pray that you get into a group who knows what their doing and can follow directions. Tojil spam gets dull real fast in my opinion. There needs to be more variety, especially for those who still need bee and shark delve clears. Wish you luck on your run Kylos! Where's Patrick Stewart when you need him? :(

Tips for PUG if aiming for clear:

Make Mayhem coming macro with <call2> and spam it after verve.

Make "turn away from spikes" macro with <call2> and spam it when spike up.

Kinda 2 major reason to fail in PUG it seems. You can also try JP setup with 1 RUN with req set in each DD pt for more survive-ability, it's not like killing speed is zomg big issue if win is what it matters.

Winning Bee is the matter of getting RNG and DD CORs, can get BLU and 1hr terror lock scrop too, it needs less pt organization than every other zone.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2014-01-18 14:38:19  
Cerberus.Valmur said: »
@Kylos give Brandi a /tell she likes doing shark runs ;)

Are you serious? lol.

Anyone interested in joining?
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2014-01-18 14:40:12  
Ragnarok.Afania said: »

Kinda 2 major reason to fail in PUG it seems. You can also try JP setup with 1 RUN with req set in each DD pt for more survive-ability, it's not like killing speed is zomg big issue if win is what it matters.

Winning Bee is the matter of getting RNG and DD CORs, can get BLU and 1hr terror lock scrop too, it needs less pt organization than every other zone.

What i'm most interested in, is COR better as /whm or /dnc on the Shark? Because I got asked out of the blue to come /dnc and wasn't ready for it. I was well up for it of course, because for two runs (out of many) I came COR/DNC and loved it. I guess it's mostly down to whether the mages can multi task?
By bigdave1978 2014-01-18 14:59:03  
this fight is a joke if you pay attention and use beads bring reraise and good food
[+]
By Pantafernando 2014-01-18 15:05:58  

What i'm most interested in, is COR better as /whm or /dnc on the Shark? Because I got asked out of the blue to come /dnc and wasn't ready for it. I was well up for it of course, because for two runs (out of many) I came COR/DNC and loved it. I guess it's mostly down to whether the mages can multi task?

If your cor is geared up, can do some dmg in piercing phase, but that all. Cor melee is useful mostly in be, mainly because of requiescat and dt phase.

Aside bee, where the benefit is real, really dont need to bother melees cor, as most are too lazy and barely have af3+1, imagine having markmanship or sword capped, and mnks will parse highly above anything else, due to benefits in 2 phases (first and last 25% - magic and blunt phase), and still do normal damage in everything else.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2014-01-18 15:12:48  
Pantafernando said: »

If your cor is geared up, can do some dmg in piercing phase, but that all. Cor melee is useful mostly in be, mainly because of requiescat and dt phase.

Aside bee, where the benefit is real, really dont need to bother melees cor, as most are too lazy and barely have af3+1, imagine having markmanship or sword capped, and mnks will parse highly above anything else, due to benefits in 2 phases (first and last 25% - magic and blunt phase), and still do normal damage in everything else.

I always thought it was more to do with Boxstep & Haste Samba more then trying to keep up with the MNKs.

I do have COR/DNC set up with Exenterator, but not Req. (Not getting rid of my other two ws)
 Cerberus.Vedder
user: Vedder
By Cerberus.Vedder 2014-01-18 15:13:23  
I should be online then and I can join as COR if needed, ty.
[+]
By Spiraboo 2014-01-18 15:20:51  
Man we just did one for eidee like last week... *yawn* talk to conagh if you want a win. If he is willing to do it he can pull majority of the decent players into it.

Or keep rolling the dice with brandi.
 Cerberus.Conagh
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-01-18 15:23:47  
Yawn ~

Shark is bad Yo.

You should have been on when I organised it for Eidee... Stupid smooth even though PUG!

I might be around then Kylos ~
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-01-18 15:24:11  
Spiraboo said: »
Man we just did one for eidee like last week... *yawn* talk to conagh if you want a win. If he is willing to do it he can pull majority of the decent players into it.

Or keep rolling the dice with brandi.

Lol Kiss ***
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2014-01-18 15:25:33  
Conagh already promised this to me and it didn't happen :p
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-01-18 15:27:11  
Conagh already promised this to me and it didn't happen :p

I'm still plugging this from Spira's Comment

[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2014-01-18 15:30:28  
Cerberus.Conagh said: »
Yawn ~

Shark is bad Yo.

You should have been on when I organised it for Eidee... Stupid smooth even though PUG!

I did /tell you many times, and left a post on that thread asking if you needed a COR but didn't respond. ;( lol
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-01-18 15:31:38  
Yawn ~

Shark is bad Yo.

I did /tell you many times, and left a post on that thread asking if you needed a COR but didn't respond. ;( lol

Sigh get your *** online now...
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-01-18 18:02:05  
Sunday 11pm GMT+1 ~

Gather Together
Competent WHM, BRD

Visan COR
Kylos DRK
Clothos COR
Spira BRD?
Conagh and Legion SCH this time.

The others know who they are!
[+]
By Spiraboo 2014-01-18 18:42:10  
that's GMT 10pm? not sure if i can make it, might be on the road. But if you gather then i am probably around by 11pm GMT to start
 Cerberus.Altsmithra
By Cerberus.Altsmithra 2014-01-18 20:06:03  
Sunday 11pm GMT+1 ~

Gather Together
Competent WHM, BRD

Visan COR
Kylos DRK
Clothos COR
Spira BRD?
Conagh and Legion SCH this time.

The others know who they are!

/Sigh.. ppl still do seekers content?
 Cerberus.Reiden
user: Reiden
By Cerberus.Reiden 2014-01-18 22:25:23  
20 miliion can keep all drops
By Ophannus 2014-01-18 22:39:13  
Screw Delve, you should all be capped on gear by now, how are you not?? Needs more Divine Might II, that's where alot of good gear comes from :/
 Cerberus.Spirachub
user: Spiraboo
By Cerberus.Spirachub 2014-01-19 07:40:52  
Rng might need plasm for ammo, i do it if my friends wants to do it >_>;

Delve is kina fun when it is full of drama, or full of friends. ;D
[+]
 Bismarck.Llewelyn
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Llewelyn
By Bismarck.Llewelyn 2014-01-19 07:48:16  
Ophannus said: »
you should all be capped on gear by now, how are you not?
I still don't have a Beeline Ring. ;;
 Ragnarok.Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2014-01-19 09:01:24  

For PUG I'd suggest /WHM for shark and /DNC for bee. Shark needs a bit more support than bee, and COR dmg in shark zone isn't as good as bee zone. You can /DNC if your support is really good, but if your goal is to clear, better safe than sorry.
First Page 2 3 4