Linkshell

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Fenrir » Linkshell
Linkshell
By Whysper 2014-02-14 11:02:26  
I am returning from a very long break and I have no linkshell. I have a decently geared and skilled BLM that I would like to use in skirmish and delve. I also have a DRG and a BLU but I heard BLU are pretty much usesless. Lemme know whats up folks. I'm usually on.
 Sylph.Kawar
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Kawar
By Sylph.Kawar 2014-02-14 11:24:58  
I take it asking you to pay the fee to jump servers and join us then we can run delve with you would be out.So i again wish i was on your server to share an ls.You know i find something funny most of the people asking for an ls never seem to be on my server.
By Whysper 2014-02-14 12:23:15  
I would because I literally know like no one on this server. Its a pretty quiet server. I don't mind switching servers but if I were to go that route then I would probably go to the most populated server.
 Sylph.Kawar
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Kawar
By Sylph.Kawar 2014-02-14 14:01:07  
Whysper said: »
I would because I literally know like no one on this server. Its a pretty quiet server. I don't mind switching servers but if I were to go that route then I would probably go to the most populated server.
well then i can say we normally have 35-40 people on are ls but the server i cant speak for.