[Cerberus] Divine Might II [Difficult] 3-8-14/3-9-14

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » [Cerberus] Divine Might II [Difficult] 3-8-14/3-9-14
[Cerberus] Divine Might II [Difficult] 3-8-14/3-9-14
 Cerberus.Avalon
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: KupoNuts
By Cerberus.Avalon 2014-03-04 11:51:01  
Hi folks,

We've now done enough of these DM II runs that I can honestly say there's enough consistent interest and participation to continue doing these every weekend. In fact, quite a few of the same players are joining in each time, which makes for great team dynamics as we all get to know one another better (as with most events).

I may up the ante this upcoming weekend and set things up for a [Difficult] DM II, which in a PUG, can be potentially challenging. That being said, up to this point, I've never scrutinized players' gear when inviting them into my runs. But due to the strict time conditions and a substantial increase in difficulty, I will most likely be ensuring that participants are geared well enough to provide consistent DPS/Support in the same way as if it were a [Normal] run.

NOTE: The lotting rules will also be slightly modified. In addition to the standard "1 /seacom item" rule, anything not in seacoms will be free-lot, as opposed to the previous rule where we just let items drop automatically. This change is to accomodate players who have expressed frustration in leaving the events empty-handed.

Also, a huge shout-out to those who have participated in most every run so far, and supporting the events with their time and patience.

Thanks!

Lastly, if for whatever reason it's determined that we simply don't have the firepower to handle a Difficult run, I have no qualms at all changing it back to Normal. I'd rather win a Normal run than lose a Difficult one. Just a heads up!
 Cerberus.Avalon
By Cerberus.Avalon 2014-03-05 11:04:48  
Update:

Due to scheduling conflicts with a few players on key relic jobs, I'm postponing the DM II run until Sunday, March 9th for around 1:00PM CST. If there are still interested players who want to do a run on Saturday AND can get another 30 merits for the Sunday run, then I'll consider keeping the Saturday event in the works as well. I would much rather have people save their KI for Sunday if they have to choose between the 2 days, though.

With the exception of friends I've already spoken to about this, send me a PM here or in-game and let me know what your availability will be for this weekend.
 Cerberus.Avalon
By Cerberus.Avalon 2014-03-11 08:58:45  
Notice for Wednesday, March 12th (tomorrow):

This is totally spontaneous and super short notice, but I want to do a mid-week DM II run tomorrow around 5:30PM Central Standard Time (3-12-14). This will be on [Normal] mode. I've had quite a few folks ask about doing more runs besides on the weekends. I realize this isn't always easy to do, especially for folks who work during the day, but I'd be happy to organize a run when I get home.

If I'm able to get a full alliance, we will be trying out a [new] strategy that was suggested in my other DM II [Difficult] thread in the Endgame forum (below). This setup was recommended in order to maximize time more efficiently for difficult mode, but I'd like to give it a go in order to get a trial run done before this upcoming weekend.

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/42422/feedback-needed-for-divine-might-ii-difficult/

I'll start shouting around 5:30PM CST for the following jobs:

Party #1: PLDx2 WHMx2 THF BRD

Party #2: RNGx4 BRD COR

Party #3: RNGx4 BRD COR