users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Ifrit » Best on Ifrit
Best on Ifrit
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-08-03 23:10:04  
Housh and Kungfu, stop being *** trolls, and Korpg, you brought the flames on yourself in the Asura thread. That's all I'm saying because unless your name starts with "Ifrit." then you should simply gtfo of this thread. It's totally harmless fun and it's people like you that turn it into a flame fest.
[+]
 Kujata.Houshisama
サーバ: Kujata
By Kujata.Houshisama 2009-08-03 23:12:08  
Blazza said:
Housh and Kungfu, stop being *** trolls, and Korpg, you brought the flames on yourself in the Asura thread. That's all I'm saying because unless your name starts with "Ifrit." then you should simply gtfo of this thread. It's totally harmless fun and it's people like you that turn it into a flame fest.

You are flaming right now.
So am i.
I am fully aware of this and am not being hypocritical. you are. GOOD DAY.
 Ifrit.Jurai
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Jurai
By Ifrit.Jurai 2009-08-03 23:50:59  
[+]
 Ifrit.Clouse
user: Clouse
By Ifrit.Clouse 2009-08-03 23:59:19  
Farflong. best..rdm..evar. He basically showed me the ropes of endgame when i was still newb-ish

Showmo should get a good mention. he has every job at 75 (even lol,pup) and he's good at all the jobs i've seen him play.
 Cerberus.Radaghast
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Radaghast
By Cerberus.Radaghast 2009-08-04 00:25:45  
Korpg said:
do you really want to open a can of worms?

You realize that you will get a lot of people to A) bash on you and B) bash on your server by posting on this thread.....

if you don't believe me, look at that other thread for reference >.>

The only reason the Asura thread was flamed was because you were pretty much begging for it. The fact that you, still, don't understand this... is lulzy enough, but that you blatantly ignore it only adds to it.
 Ifrit.Jurai
user: Jurai
By Ifrit.Jurai 2009-08-04 00:31:54  
Clouse said:
Farflong. best..rdm..evar. He basically showed me the ropes of endgame when i was still newb-ish

Showmo should get a good mention. he has every job at 75 (even lol,pup) and he's good at all the jobs i've seen him play.

Ohh Farflong.. yea he was good! Didn't come to mind when I made my post but I'd vote for him.

I've seen Showmo's name but don't know much about em.
 Ifrit.Kalix
user: Tokitung
By Ifrit.Kalix 2009-08-04 12:15:34  
For those who are participating and not flaming, thank you.

Also, thank you for ignoring the trolls.
 Asura.Korpg
サーバ: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-08-04 12:24:23  
lol to those who say "Ifrit only or GTFO" and they are from Odin, Cerberus, and Kujata.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-08-04 12:32:15  
Blazza said:

stfu and let us Ifrit people decide what's going on here... okthxbai!
 Asura.Korpg
サーバ: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-08-04 12:35:21  
Kungfuhustle said:
Blazza said:

stfu and let us Ifrit people decide what's going on here... okthxbai!

Hypocrite
 Ifrit.Jamesglogan
By Ifrit.Jamesglogan 2009-08-04 13:28:14  
This is a cool thread but the only issues I can see with it is a lot of these people dont play out of there linkshell. The only name I've seen come across is Acc and she is bomb but she's a friend so I can't really say she's the best. I've seen some great player's in my 5+ years and 7 75's lvling the hell out of. But most leave or move on. Almost each person above either runs in a click with everyone mentioned or there own linkshell and seen them in action. Which by all means gives them the right to vote but without outside influence its tough.
 Ifrit.Drizilu
user: Drizilu
By Ifrit.Drizilu 2009-08-04 14:44:08  
1. Best OVERALL Player - Skill based, can handle those tough situations, at least good on all jobs they play.

Larharl

2. Best Job Player - Each job respectively and who you think is the most awesome at said job.

PLD Bystroi
RDM Suugabaabe
BLU Propitiation
BLM Kylee
RNG Me

3. Best attitude - Funny, kind, motivated, encouraging, helpful.

Larharl aka Larly

4. Most disturbing/odd - Not hateful/mean/disrespectful, just kind of out there.

Haters and antagonizers
 Ifrit.Happysonic
By Ifrit.Happysonic 2009-08-12 13:38:42  
Happysonic is the best player in the entire world. He is an alcoholic.
[+]
 Ramuh.Thunderz
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2009-08-12 13:47:59  
Jamesglogan said:
This is a cool thread but the only issues I can see with it is a lot of these people dont play out of there linkshell. The only name I've seen come across is Acc and she is bomb but she's a friend so I can't really say she's the best. I've seen some great player's in my 5+ years and 7 75's lvling the hell out of. But most leave or move on. Almost each person above either runs in a click with everyone mentioned or there own linkshell and seen them in action. Which by all means gives them the right to vote but without outside influence its tough.

James is the best SMN :O

I miss ifrits for the nonestop Floor shouts
 Ifrit.Neubian
user: Neubian
By Ifrit.Neubian 2009-08-12 14:49:24  
Since "best" in any of the categories is, at best, subjective, I will simply list the people whom I personally respect based on the limited interactions I have had out of all the great people that play on Ifrit server (some no longer play).

Birgitte
Chucknoris
Deebo
Deishaan
Dragontears
Elmille
Gallin
Genzousou
Grimfandango
Homakashiti
Icharis
Lilibe
Lordsnow
Katariana
Komm
Krom
Kwijibow
Reinhardt
Rocket
Scratch
Syella
Zelphes
 Ifrit.Clouse
user: Clouse
By Ifrit.Clouse 2009-08-12 18:17:55  
Neubian said:
Since "best" in any of the categories is, at best, subjective, I will simply list the people whom I personally respect based on the limited interactions I have had out of all the great people that play on Ifrit server (some no longer play).

Birgitte
Chucknoris
Deebo
Deishaan
Dragontears
Elmille
Gallin
Genzousou
Homakashiti
Icharis
Lilibe
Lordsnow
Katariana
Komm
Krom
Kwijibow
Reinhardt
Rocket
Scratch
Syella
Zelphes

Birgitte and Dragontears are great. they ran my old sky ls, also married irl if u didn't know
 Ifrit.Genzousou
By Ifrit.Genzousou 2009-08-14 08:47:21  
aww youre too sweet neubie ^^
u forgot vanz tho! :o
lol

theres a lot of great players on ifrit so i couldn't list them all .__.
so I will stick with what I know best - SPLODEY!!!!!!!!

but ppl who have my respect as blms (some don't play anymore) ----- [most blms listed here been playing 7 yrs.]

Budd (have to say one of the best damn blms ever, well rounded overall, thinks outside the box, a blast to play with, and is always open to "experimenting" with new ideas.)

Kwyjibow, (another damn good blm - fun to play with too, sadly don't get to play with her much anymore ; ;)

Neubian (fook yah GALKA BLM!!!! One of the few BLMs I know that solo'd to 75, as GALKA no less... that speaks for itself...)

Calron, (another --- fook yah GALKA BLM!!!! One of the few BLMs I know that solo'd to 75, as GALKA no less... that speaks for itself...)

Thadd, (the oldest BLM on Ifrit I know [aside myself] - Always had my respect, super nice, is well rounded, and a pleasure to go splodeh with~!)

Dadoo, (you need to come back you suicidal bastid! rawrs (f*___*)f~~~~ )

Reinhardt, (one of the craziest JP BLMs I've seen, ever, if you get a chance to play with him, he is one of the nicest JP people I know, and always a blast to have around. He also has about 10 jobs at 75.... and is damn good at all of them....scary but awesome JP friend.)

Syella, (counterpart to one of the craziest JP BLMs I've seen [Reinhardt],if you get a chance to play with her, she is one of the nicest JP people I know, and always a blast to have around. She also has about 5 jobs at 75.... and is damn good at all of them....scariest WHM i've ever seen >__> [next to Dans])
 Ifrit.Birgitte
By Ifrit.Birgitte 2009-09-01 20:06:15  
<3 Neub <3

1. Best OVERALL Player - Showmo - He is very, very impressive for one with some many jobs. Most people when they level a lot of jobs up, they never actually succeed at being great @ one. I have seen Showmo do a lot of stuff and I never ceased being impressed.

Skill based, can handle those tough situations, at least good on all jobs they play.

2. Best Job Player - Each job respectively and who you think is the most awesome at said job.

WAR - Zadora
WHM - Me! (warning label comes w/ beware of cookies)
RDM - Komm & Krom (Go Team Awesome)
BLM - Darkanaseur & Neubian
THF - Katariana (Good timing and skill - bad attitude to the T)
MNK - Chucknoris (rolls eyes as his ego goes up another notch dbz style)
PLD - Zelphes (best ever)
DRK - Can you really prefect Emo? Okay - Vendeen when he wanted to.
BST - Misterpopo & Neubian
BRD - Icharis & LadyKagome (really, really good end game BRDs)
RNG - Zerohero (was the reason I wanted to level RNG)
SAM - Dragontears (ManWhore needs Usu to beat those JPs)
NIN - Tolan & Homakashti
DRG - Villanova (Found all ways to play it)
SMN - Armiitage (<3)
BLU - Hebron (/wrist)
PUP - lolPup - There was this JP taru I partied with that was awesome but I can't recall his name...
COR - Zerohero (Was the reason I started to level COR mid leveling RNG ~ then he quit...)
DNC - Armiitage was my fave DNC ever. <3
SCH - Blizza (GJ)

3. Best attitude - Funny, kind, motivated, encouraging, helpful.

Komm, Starsky and Neubian would always be willing to help and had the best attitudes. It took a lot to wear them down. See - those peeps got social skills - where as I hate people. Ohohoho. I really miss being in the same shell as y'all.

4. Most disturbing/odd - Not hateful/mean/disrespectful, just kind of out there.

Armiitage <3
 Ifrit.Grimfandango
By Ifrit.Grimfandango 2009-09-22 10:49:42  
Neubian said:

Birgitte
Chucknoris
Deebo
Deishaan
Dragontears
Elmille
Gallin
Genzousou
Homakashiti
Icharis
Lilibe
Lordsnow
Katariana
Komm
Krom
Kwijibow
Reinhardt
Rocket
Scratch
Syella
Zelphes

Dang Neub, I'm not even on this list.......
 Ifrit.Neubian
user: Neubian
By Ifrit.Neubian 2009-09-22 11:45:41  
Grimfandango said:

Dang Neub, I'm not even on this list.......

You sure?

:P
 Ifrit.Grimfandango
By Ifrit.Grimfandango 2009-09-23 10:16:15  
U Monster!!!
 Ifrit.Sanriku
user: Sanriku
By Ifrit.Sanriku 2009-10-06 16:40:53  
One thing I've noticed about ifrit in the 6 years I've been on it is this: if your in the click, your in.. if not, your forgotten.

I would love to post my opinion in this thread, but most of the good people I can recall no longer play.
 Ifrit.Birgitte
By Ifrit.Birgitte 2009-10-07 05:56:36  
Sanriku said:
One thing I've noticed about ifrit in the 6 years I've been on it is this: if your in the click, your in.. if not, your forgotten.

I would love to post my opinion in this thread, but most of the good people I can recall no longer play.

I think its more of an exposure thing - some of the people I have posted aren't in my clique but I have known them over the years and think they are good. If I don't know ya - I can't put ya in. I dunnos. Whats worse for me is - I have met some really awesome players but because I wasn't exposed to them more than a couple times I forgot their names since my memory is ***. Ah well!
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-10-30 10:07:47  
Ifrit.Sanriku said:

I laughed way harder than I should've...
 Ifrit.Aurara
user: Aurara
By Ifrit.Aurara 2009-11-26 21:37:07  
how the *** am i not on there??
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2009-11-26 22:02:04  
You're the best Jew on Ifrit <3
 Shiva.Dinarii
サーバ: Shiva
user: Dinarii
By Shiva.Dinarii 2009-11-26 22:26:04  
Ifrit.Aurara said:
how the *** am i not on there??

for good reason.

san! holy hell! one of the very very very few ppl i miss from ifrit! come to shiva! COME TO SHIVA! THE FORCE COMPELS YOU!
[+]
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2009-11-26 22:36:34  
Oh you're on Shiva, thought you quit lol
 Shiva.Dinarii
サーバ: Shiva
user: Dinarii
By Shiva.Dinarii 2009-11-26 22:49:54  
did for a few months rofl. then came back. got 1 goal before i quit: Yoichi