Random Politics & Religion #00

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 1078 1079 1080 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Shiva.Viciousss
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-11-15 21:38:45  
So what? Congress can amend it to say whatever they want. But they won't. They will not vote on anything regarding Syria. They are content to put it all on Obama. So we will continue to have a limited role.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-11-15 21:48:43  
Shiva.Viciousss said: »
So what? Congress can amend it to say whatever they want. But they won't. They will not vote on anything regarding Syria. They are content to put it all on Obama. So we will continue to have a limited role.

He has had no interest in going to war to eliminate ISIS. Just stop.

If you think he should now, say it and we will agree for once. This act is pitiful.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-11-15 21:54:48  
Ok, so you have no counter to my accurate point. This has become amusing. Twist and turn and try to deflect from the responsibility of Congress to declare war, but the fact remains, only Congress can authorize this war. Until that happens, nothing will change.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-11-15 23:43:42  
To be clear I would much rather not go into Syria, or be involved in Syria at all really. Let Europe take care of it, or let them kill each other. But I am tired of Congressional Republicans criticizing Obama for not doing enough when they refuse to allow him to do more. If you want Obama to do more, pass the AUMF giving him the authority to do so, and then if he doesn't do anything, you can criticize him. But if you want us to stay out of there, shut up about it.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-11-16 00:00:29  
READ YOUR OWN LINKS

Read the proposal. Read the letter.

He was not asking to do anything more than he had been doing already. He says so specifically the very limited scope he was asking for and in his own words did not need to ask for because it was already authorized. You are so full of crap on this it is breathtaking.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-11-16 00:13:20  
Lol, still trying huh? Congress said right away they were going to amend it to make it stronger, never happened. They have had the opportunity to pass a new AUMF all year saying whatever they wanted. Hasn't happened. Won't happen. They won't vote on Syria, they don't have the courage.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-11-16 11:38:09  
Still trying what? You are wrong and the information you posted crushes your own argument.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-11-16 11:55:55  
Congress is pretty determined to not vote on a new AUMF (Authorization for Use of Military Force), the GOP simply does not want to vote for a war. They would rather let Obama stretch the law and use the outdated AUMF from 2002 to do what he can and criticize him for not doing more. He can't send ground troops without a new AUMF, he can send Special Forces which he has done. Coincidentally, a major ISIS executioner was killed shortly after the Special Forces got there.
So whats the solution? Pressure France to ask for a NATO response which will essentially let Congress off the hook and enable Obama to put together a real force to hit ISIS.

This post remains fact. The subsequent posts by Aman did not change the facts of this post.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-11-16 11:59:38  
Pressure France to ask for a NATO response which will essentially let Congress off the hook and enable Obama to put together a real force to hit ISIS.
We all know Obama would never do anything to gather together a "real force" to hit the very group he created.

Need proof on this statement? See: Obama's red lines to Syria. Assad used chemical weapons on his own people, which is one of the red lines Obama said to never cross, and he crossed it. Not only did Assad cross that line, he took a ***on the other side and walked back. What happened to Assad then? Last I checked, Assad is still in the exact same position as he was before he used chemical weapons....
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-11-16 12:03:49  
Congress is pretty determined to not vote on a new AUMF (Authorization for Use of Military Force), the GOP simply does not want to vote for a war. They would rather let Obama stretch the law and use the outdated AUMF from 2002 to do what he can and criticize him for not doing more. He can't send ground troops without a new AUMF, he can send Special Forces which he has done. Coincidentally, a major ISIS executioner was killed shortly after the Special Forces got there.
So whats the solution? Pressure France to ask for a NATO response which will essentially let Congress off the hook and enable Obama to put together a real force to hit ISIS.

This post remains fact. The subsequent posts by Aman did not change the facts of this post.

He hasn't asked to do more, ergo your post is not fact.

I may be a little rusty on my American history but can you tell me a single time that Congress has declared war before a President has requested them do so?

What "more" are you claiming President Obama wants to do? What "more" is Congress holding him back from doing?
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-11-16 12:05:34  
Total War!!!

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-11-16 13:16:08  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Pressure France to ask for a NATO response which will essentially let Congress off the hook and enable Obama to put together a real force to hit ISIS.
We all know Obama would never do anything to gather together a "real force" to hit the very group he created.

The US isn't going to ignore a formal request from a NATO ally that invokes Article 5, and Congress would be all too happy to step aside from having to vote on Syria, having already tabled the AUMF request. The GOP is already calling on France to do just that, they are desperate to wiggle out of having to put their name on a conflict.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-11-16 13:57:07  
I don't know, did the GOP Congress vote to authorize war against ISIS yet?

Authorization for the Use of Military Force =/= Declaration of War

declaration of war
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-11-16 13:59:02  
Gee Nik, thanks for that!
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-11-16 14:18:02  
Gee Nik, thanks for that!

anytime!

we can pretend that they are sorta kinda similar and the evil republicans are gumming up the works. but the truth is obama is a pussy and he doesn't want to look like a hypocrite after all that *** he choked up out of his pie hole about bush and his "illegal war"

mountain of dumbass obama gibberish
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2015-11-16 15:18:23  
DEM debate summary:

Clinton scares me

Sanders makes too much sense to ever be elected

O'mally is a tool
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-11-16 15:21:07  
I love the people skewering Sanders because some of his placements are off when he says things like the U.S. has the most income inequality, etc.

Yeah, we're not at the top of the list, so he's technically wrong.

Doesn't change the fact that the numbers are still *** terrible and need changed.

But, hey, you know what that is.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-11-16 15:26:38  
Ramyrez said: »
Sanders is wrong.

how do recommend "changing the numbers"?

obama seems to have come up empty handed despite the overwhelming power of his pen and his phone...

guilting them into it doesn't ssem to be working
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-11-16 20:50:04  
YouTube Video Placeholder

I know Hillary will do anything to pander the Latino vote but even this was a bit much for her.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-11-17 17:28:35  
Anna Ruthven said: »
and for some reason Hitler
Putin said we need to fight together like against Hitler.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-11-17 17:56:25  
Looks like Jindal is dropping out, not even worth linking.
By Enuyasha 2015-11-17 18:21:26  
Looks like Jindal is dropping out, not even worth linking.
We still get a new Governor~

Saves the country from himself, And saves Louisiana from himself. JINDAL IS A HERO!!!! A REAL AMERICAN HERO!!!
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-11-17 18:23:33  
Congrats!!
 Bismarck.Leneth
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Leneth 2015-11-17 19:08:55  
Valefor.Sehachan said:
So yeah, as France declared war on IS they called for a clause that forces all EU to back them up,...
I doubt the clause (42.7) even applies here.
The armed aggression on french territory (the Eu-clause) is over and there has been no activity since then which needs collective self-defense (the reference to UN-charta within the clause).

I hope politicians calm down fast and don't stretch the law. Nothing good came ever from that.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-11-17 20:24:55  

How many black lives never took a breath because of their abortion business?
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-11-17 20:28:08  
How many black lives have taken breath because of the positive work Planned Parenthood does? Their work will continue unabated. Enjoy.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-11-17 20:35:35  
How many black lives have taken breath because of the positive work Planned Parenthood does? Their work will continue unabated. Enjoy.

None?

Enjoy the dream of Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, living on, her solution to what she called "the negro problem"; abortion, eugenics.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-11-17 20:37:05  
Poor guess, I would say you are off by a few million. Its funny how you are still hung up on the founder tho.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-11-17 20:44:03  
Poor guess, I would say you are off by a few million. Its funny how you are still hung up on the founder tho.

Hung up on the founder, their strategic placement in predominantly black neighborhoods, the disproportionate number of black babies aborted and in general the millions of babies that they have killed for profit, not women's health. The founder's dream is alive and well.

You won the genetic lottery. Enjoy.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-11-17 20:49:36  
Your assumptions on this topic have always been amusing, and groundless of course. Keep making stuff up tho, I'm sure nausi and alti will throw you a like, fictional as your post is.
First Page 2 3 ... 1078 1079 1080 ... 1375 1376 1377