Random Politics & Religion #00

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 215 216 217 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Siren.Lordgrim
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-01-30 09:51:07  
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Siren.Lordgrim said: »
thats what they want you to think. you would believe anything government told you wouldn't you? How many bridges to nowhere have you purchased lately bloodrose? i am worried for you now. It was never ratified submit your "claim to the link and make your money if you think your right.
Is this like one of those Nigerian prince scams?

it is a scam technically just like the ones in Nigeria, the 16th amendment is a scam , your right. They are forcing us like a mafia by making a "few" as examples. Do you realize how many folks do not pay and no it is not just folks on welfare it includes very rich. I found this information out roughly 121 million Americans—or 41 percent of the U.S. population—will be completely outside the federal income tax system this was in 2006 imagine what it is now today. I know this is a tough pill to swallow but here take your medicine with this Link to Tax Foundation .So what is government going to do? Was it with constitutional breaking acts like the Patriot Act, and the NDAA of 2015 they are setting up to imprison large amounts of citizens. Wake up America we are bosses not those who falsely represent us.

The Law That Never Was the 16th amendment

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6

rp&r page 213
By Ramyrez 2015-01-30 09:53:09  
Dude, your stupid thread got axed.

Go away and make your truth & fairy tales website already and stop posting your inane babble here.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-01-30 09:53:29  
tl;dw
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-30 09:55:30  
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
thats what they want you to think. you would believe anything government told you wouldn't you? How many bridges to nowhere have you purchased lately bloodrose? i am worried for you now. It was never ratified submit your "claim to the link and make your money if you think your right.
Is this like one of those Nigerian prince scams?

its not scam well technically the 16th amendment is a scam , your right. They are forcing us like a mafia. Wake up America we are bosses not those who falsely represent us.

The Law That Never Was the 16th amendment

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
YouTube videos is not evidence! Unless the debate is on the top 10 deadliest car crashes in 2014, it is not evidence, nor should it be used as primary sources.

rp&r page 213
It's page 216 dipshit.
By Ramyrez 2015-01-30 09:56:24  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
YouTube videos is not evidence! Unless the debate is on the top 10 deadliest car crashes in 2014, it is not evidence, nor should it be used as primary sources.

This is soooooooooooooo your fault for egging him on.

All_your_fault.gif

http://www.allyourfault.com.org.gov
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-01-30 09:57:19  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
rp&r page 213
There it is again. Welp, you just lost a potential visitor to your future website. Happy trails.
Wait, you were going to visit his website? I would have stayed away from it because it would be teeming with viruses and popup ads...

No, not really. I was just trying to make a point. On the other hand, visiting it might be a real way to discover truth... by believing the exact opposite of anything he says.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-01-30 09:57:26  
Quote:
On February 25, 1913, in the closing days of the Taft administration, Secretary of State Philander C. Knox, a former Republican senator from Pennsylvania and attorney general under McKinley and Roosevelt, certified that the amendment had been properly ratified by the requisite number of state legislatures. Three more states ratified the amendment soon after, and eventually the total reached 42. The remaining six states either rejected the amendment or took no action at all. Notwithstanding the many frivolous claims repeatedly advanced by so-called tax protestors, the Sixteenth Amendment to the Constitution was duly ratified as of February 3, 1913. With that, the Pollock decision was overturned, restoring the status quo ante. Congress once again had the “power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration."
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-01-30 10:03:22  
Come to think of it....
I have seen potato wrapped this tightly in tin foil before...

Did you used to post here under a different name?
By Ramyrez 2015-01-30 10:05:21  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Come to think of it....
I have seen potato wrapped this tightly in tin foil before...

Did you used to post here under a different name?

Well the things he says are pretty potato.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2015-01-30 10:11:50  
This ***is highly entertaining.
By Bloodrose 2015-01-30 10:12:28  
Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
This ***is high.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2015-01-30 10:15:08  
Its some Andy Kaufman like trolling and you guys keep taking the bait. Its good stuff.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-01-30 10:17:30  
Entertaining, yes. I'd say it's more frightening than entertaining, though, due to the mere fact that this guy has already found multiple supporters. Is that all it takes to start a following these days? Broken English and Youtube links?

@Zero: If it truly is trolling, the fact that people support his views makes it even more troubling.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2015-01-30 10:22:19  
Well at least he is a good sport about people not accepting him. If he was a looney toon he'd be threatening legal action for not being accepted and ridiculed on an internet video game forum site.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-01-30 10:23:24  
It's just Endoq and Charlo; send em to a bunker together we won't miss them.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-01-30 10:26:03  
The last two times I thought someone was hard-core trolling it ended up that they were being completely sincere, so, for me, the jury's still out on this one.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-01-30 10:26:56  
No, he's honestly sincere.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2015-01-30 10:30:01  
Loldgrim strikes (out) again.
By Ramyrez 2015-01-30 10:45:54  
George Zimmerman assault charges dropped; ex-girlfriend recants

This man is either the most-maligned man in the country or he's a total scumbag with major connections.

The less he keeps his nose clean, the more it looks like they made a serious mistake...
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-30 10:47:45  
Ramyrez said: »
George Zimmerman assault charges dropped; ex-girlfriend recants

This man is either the most-maligned man in the country or he's a total scumbag with major connections.

The less he keeps his nose clean, the more it looks like they made a serious mistake...
It is also very possible that the ex-girlfriend was trying to get back at him in spite of a bad breakup. That's what I think happened in this case.
By Ramyrez 2015-01-30 10:52:00  
It is also very possible that the ex-girlfriend was trying to get back at him in spite of a bad breakup. That's what I think happened in this case.

Well, like I said. He could simply be that maligned, which would cover what you're saying. But isn't this the third or fourth time AFTER the Martin case was over that he's been involved with the police, though?

A false allegation or two in light of his "infamy", we'll call it, is almost expected.

But he just. keeps. making. headlines.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-30 10:55:56  

Well, like I said. He could simply be that maligned, which would cover what you're saying. But isn't this the third or fourth time AFTER the Martin case was over that he's been involved with the police, though?

A false allegation or two in light of his "infamy", we'll call it, is almost expected.

But he just. keeps. making. headlines.
I think this is the second time. First time was some traffic violation or some stupid *** the media hyped up just to keep him relevant.
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-01-30 11:13:31  
isn't this the third or fourth time AFTER the Martin case was over that he's been involved with the police, though?

well he is hispanic!

/rimshot

I'll be here until sunday, don't forget to tip your waitress.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-01-30 11:14:01  
I tipped my waitress.

But she happened to be a cow, so it was alright.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-01-30 11:14:57  
From Wikipedia, but:

Quote:
Apart from the 2012 Martin shooting, Zimmerman has had other encounters with the law, including two incidents in 2005, five incidents in 2013 and other incidents in following years.[24]
 Siren.Mosin
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2015-01-30 11:17:19  
but the dead kid was the "thug"
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-01-30 11:20:38  
It sounds to me like he's an abusive *** with anger management and violent impulse issues who has the people in his life cowed into not taking the appropriate action against him.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-01-30 11:21:05  
Siren.Mosin said: »
but the dead kid was the "thug"

The Red v. Blue must flow.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2015-01-30 11:21:56  
well idk, I'm not the paragon of the male form, but I've managed to not be accused of domestic violence for 32 years fairly easily.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-01-30 11:24:51  
Siren.Mosin said: »
well idk, I'm not the paragon of the male form, but I've managed to not be accused of domestic violence for 32 years fairly easily.

You haven't tapped into your severe insecurity issues then.

WHY WONT YOU LOVE ME?! IS IT BECAUSE IM NOT MAN ENOUGH?! *insert gun here* NOW WHO'S NOT MAN ENOUGH?! **** gun* CMON TELL ME YOU LOVE ME *muffled screams* YEAH I THOUGHT SO. *insert domestic violence*

*Scene closes on the words "Neighborhood Watch"*
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 215 216 217 ... 1375 1376 1377