Random Politics & Religion #00

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 271 272 273 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Siren.Lordgrim
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-12 06:14:47  

I want to thank you chaosx for providing this eye opening evidence that those who left are evading taxes and are most likely Co conspirator to the 18 trillion and counting debt we have. I am sure they forgot they can't hide forever. I also know Mr nobody forgot that President Bush made a statement to the world there either with us against terrorist or against us in terrorism and they must chose when we come knocking on the door. I say the same buy I consider economic terrorism part of that. And these wealthy individuals left out of guilt and know America is waking up not just because they hold 50000 or more in offshore banking accounts. They realize the american people know they too can run for public office without being rich. And when they take control back of there government a big investigation will commence to find those responsible for our financial turmoil. We will echo Bush's same sentiment to all countries harboring the economic terrorist who fled our country and put us in this mess. Do you Mr nobody seriously think any nation would disagree with the US once they know the people finally have control and want justice through court of law for those who committed capital crimes and treason against our nation economically ? They would give them up in a heart beat rather then knowing they face the world's strongest armed forces. Never lose sight of a better America we can have true peace without Republicans and Democrats.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-12 06:33:18  
First off....you already responded to that before

Secondly:

Siren.Lordgrim said: »
I want to thank you chaosx for providing this eye opening evidence that those who left are evading taxes and are most likely Co conspirator to the 18 trillion and counting debt we have.
That's a strong accusation there. Got proof in that? I know you don't, as these people pay more in taxes per year than you're entire family's net worth in their lifetimes, going back 50 generations.

Which isn't hard to do.

I also know Mr nobody forgot that President Bush made a statement to the world there either with us against terrorist or against us in terrorism and they must chose when we come knocking on the door.
Care to prove what he said? Make sure to use his exact quote, not alter it so a random set of words is made to sound like it came from him.

I say the same buy I consider economic terrorism part of that.
Something you are good at doing, it seems.

And these wealthy individuals left out of guilt and know America is waking up not just because they hold 50000 or more in offshore banking accounts.
What in the hell does $50k+ of offshore accounts have anything to do with guilt or whatever.

I hold more than that in several accounts. I'm not evading taxes or anything else you may think of. What are you going to accuse me of doing by holding foreign bank accounts where some of my investments I cannot repatriate due to foreign laws?

And when they take control back of there government a big investigation will commence to find those responsible for our financial turmoil.
They never lost control. Why can't you get that through your think skull?

We will echo Bush's same sentiment to all countries harboring the economic terrorist who fled our country and put us in this mess.
The only economic terrorist here is you.

Do you Mr nobody seriously think any nation would disagree with the US once they know the people finally have control and want justice through court of law for those who committed capital crimes and treason against our nation economically ?
You have failed to show the laws they supposed to have broken. For a crime to have been committed, a law must have been broken. What are the laws we have committed?

Because I can name a law you have committed just now: Libel. And that's in the Constitution.

Since you have broken the First Amendment, and you consider anyone who have broken Constitutional Law as a traitor, you just admitted to being a traitor to the United States of America. How do you plea?

rp&r page 213 Lordgrim does a thing.
rp&r page 216 Lordgrim doesn't understand a thing.
rp&r page 221 Lordgrim asks a loaded, directed question.
rp&r page 223 Lordgrim doesn't have a clue.
rp&r page 228 Lordgrim pops.
rp&r page 233 Lordgrim: Leader of the Illuminati.
rp&r page 234 Lordgrim claims he is Jesus.
rp&r page 239 Lordgrim doesn't understand representation and appropriations bills.
rp&r page 240 Lordgrim claims to have an education, but doesn't prove it.
rp&r page 243 Lordgrim claims to be smarter than everyone else.
rp&r page 244 Lordgrim vs. the world.
rp&r page 245 Lordgrim posts some videos contradicting each other and his viewpoint.
rp&r page 246 Lordgrim takes the brown pill.
rp&r page 247 After 34 pages, Lordgrim still doesn't understand anything.
rp&r page 248 Lordgrim gets jelly.
rp&r page 249 Lordgrim accepts what he doesn't understand.
rp&r page 252 Lordgrim tried really hard.
rp&r page 254 Lordgrim gets old and stale.
rp&r page 255 Lordgrim's isolationist foreign trade agreement.
rp&r page 257 Lordgrim, master of the armchair political movement.
rp&r page 271 Lordgrim gives a dishonest debate.
rp&r page 272 Lordgrim admits he is a traitor to the USA.
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2015-02-12 06:54:20  
Lakshmi.Aelius said: »
We must beat them at there own game.

I would love to hear your strategic plans.

Either by two peaceful measures by ballot or article 5 of the constitution or by a call to arms.

Uh huh. You do realize that ballots don't mean ***. Article 5? Not sure how you think that helps when the current administration is attempting to limit a few current amendments at the moment. Also, lolcivilwar.

I recognize what I am up against and I am not alone in that realization.

Do you really? I don't think you are.

Our constitutional republic can be restored by peaceful measures which I strongly recommend or by a call to arms granted by our 2nd amendment and our right to keep government honest and in the peoples best interests.

Wait, wait, wait, Linda, listen, you've said this twice now. Do you not notice what is currently going on in the USA today? I'll give you some hints; Ferguson, the attempt to remove/limit our personal weapons, extreme search and seizures.

You want the republic restored? What do you think started the society in the first place?

Freedom allows us to know the truth and does not cover up facts. We are mislead and we are waking up to a new dawn that shines brightly over a better America. God bless you all.

Freedom is subjective. Ever thought that you're the one being misled?

The patriotic ending there is quite movie-ish. Perhaps just like movie scripts; A neat story.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-12 07:11:14  
You do realize that ballots don't mean ***.
You should be glad that he spelled the word correctly and not said "ballet"
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-12 07:19:28  
Kingnobody I hope your paying taxes on all those accounts you claim. Because the irs which you seem to defend is happy about the banking act that passed.
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2015-02-12 07:29:02  
The IRS Director isn't good at math.

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Fenrir.Atheryn
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Temptaru
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2015-02-12 07:34:13  

I want to thank you chaosx for providing this eye opening evidence that those who left are evading taxes and are most likely Co conspirator to the 18 trillion and counting debt we have. I am sure they forgot they can't hide forever.

You are so dense.

This isn't about people conspiring to flee USA just for the sake of tax evasion. This is about people who are US citizens but have moved to a foreign country, are earning income and paying taxes in said foreign country, and then being taxed again for that same income by the US government even though they aren't living or working in USA. I don't know of any other country that does this. It's like a penalty just for being a US citizen.

If my home nation tried to accrue tax on income I've earned offshore, I'd seriously consider severing ties also.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-12 07:42:08  
Kingnobody I hope your paying taxes on all those accounts you claim. Because the irs which you seem to defend is happy about the banking act that passed.
You have absolutely no idea what the Bank Secrecy Act of 1970 is. Stop claiming that you do.

I pay my taxes, I file all of my required forms on time, I do everything by the book.

Can you say the same thing? Have you even filed your taxes before?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-12 07:42:26  

It's Lois Lerner. What do you expect?
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-12 07:43:27  
Fenrir.Atheryn said: »

I want to thank you chaosx for providing this eye opening evidence that those who left are evading taxes and are most likely Co conspirator to the 18 trillion and counting debt we have. I am sure they forgot they can't hide forever.

You are so dense.

This isn't about people conspiring to flee USA just for the sake of tax evasion. This is about people who are US citizens but have moved to a foreign country, are earning income and paying taxes in said foreign country, and then being taxed again for that same income by the US government even though they aren't living or working in USA. I don't know of any other country that does this. It's like a penalty just for being a US citizen.

If my home nation tried to accrue tax on income I've earned offshore, I'd seriously consider severing ties also.
There are more factors into that too, but I'm not going to argue with that.
By Jetackuu 2015-02-12 08:27:46  
We must beat them at there own game.

I would love to hear your strategic plans.

Either by two peaceful measures by ballot or article 5 of the constitution or by a call to arms.

Uh huh. You do realize that ballots don't mean ***. Article 5? Not sure how you think that helps when the current administration is attempting to limit a few current amendments at the moment. Also, lolcivilwar.
Pretty sure in this case it would be considered an attempted coup, or just outright treason.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-12 08:28:37  
Quote:
Lakshmi.Aelius said
The patriotic ending there is quite movie-ish.

Quote:
Siren.Lordgrim said
We are mislead and we are waking up to a new dawn that shines brightly over a better America. God bless you all.

Good thing that was not a movie quote. That actually came from my heart i consider myself a patriot and love my country. I only aim to keep our government honest and in the peoples best interest. Like America My Country Tis of Thee claims so shall i in its Honor as its countryman who stands with it for which it was founded as.

My country, 'tis of Thee,
Sweet Land of Liberty
Of thee I sing;
Land where my fathers died,
Land of the pilgrims' pride,
From every mountain side
Let Freedom ring.

My native country, thee,
Land of the noble free,
Thy name I love;
I love thy rocks and rills,
Thy woods and templed hills,
My heart with rapture thrills
Like that above.

Let music swell the breeze,
And ring from all the trees
Sweet Freedom's song;
Let mortal tongues awake;
Let all that breathe partake;
Let rocks their silence break,
The sound prolong.

Our fathers' God to Thee,
Author of Liberty,
To thee we sing,
Long may our land be bright
With Freedom's holy light,
Protect us by thy might
Great God, our King.

Our glorious Land to-day,
'Neath Education's sway,
Soars upward still.
Its hills of learning fair,
Whose bounties all may share,
behold them everywhere
On vale and hill!

Thy safeguard, Liberty,
The school shall ever be,
Our Nation's pride!
No tyrant hand shall smite,
While with encircling might
All here are taught the Right
With Truth allied.

Beneath Heaven's gracious will
The stars of progress still
Our course do sway;
In unity sublime
To broader heights we climb,
Triumphant over Time,
God speeds our way!

Grand birthright of our sires,
Our altars and our fires
Keep we still pure!
Our starry flag unfurled,
The hope of all the world,
In peace and light impearled,
God hold secure!

rp&r page 213 Let Freedom Reign
rp&r page 216 The Law That Never Was the 16th amendment.
rp&r page 223 The Constitutional Republic known as the USA.
rp&r page 239 Taxation without representation.
rp&r page 248 Keeping Government Honest with Handcuffs ( made in the US of course.)
rp&r page 260 Honest Debate questions
By Jetackuu 2015-02-12 08:29:39  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »

It's Lois Lerner. What do you expect?
Most executives are eluded by the proper use of email, don't really expect them to understand simple division do you?

I do realize the irony of this statement when it comes to this person as well.
By fonewear 2015-02-12 08:31:09  
To get a government job not be going at math is a requirement !

Don't blame her she was too busy make delicious easy bake oven brownies !

Also she's a woman they don't do math.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-02-12 08:38:07  
I love the part of this story where Lordgrim quotes the most corrupted president of all time (which he has accepted as true, yet still quotes him, or blatantly ignores everything factual), and the leader of the National Fascist Party of Italy, who is also attributed to the modern day incarnation of Fascism.

Benito Mussolini only ruled constitutionally for ~3 years.

So yay. Ignoring or making up history to suit his Fascist driven agenda under the pretense of loving his country. THUPER!
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-12 08:39:43  
Hey the only fascists here are gay fascists.

[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-02-12 08:41:10  
Hitler found Mussolini inspirational for his political career. Then when he became a big boy in Germany Mussolini found him inspirational for antisemitism.
A good pair of friends no doubt.
By fonewear 2015-02-12 08:42:37  
You have to be quiet Hitler is a regular user of FFXIAH

He especially likes all the talk about the Jews this and the Jews that.
By Bloodrose 2015-02-12 08:43:41  
So *that's* who Blazed is!
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-12 08:44:50  
Bloodrose said: »
So *that's* who Blazed is!

I don't know if you say his name three times in a mirror he should appear.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-12 08:49:18  
Quote:
Lakshmi.Aelius said
lolcivilwar.

I'm not speaking of a civil war, i speak of a Revolution by two peaceful measures ,1. by winning elections through ballot box means, or 2. by peaceful measure of adhering to article 5 of the constitution both of which i strongly support and recommend. No one wants blood to be split nor do i. But as Thomas Jefferson claims

" The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." by Thomas Jefferson

rp&r page 248 Keeping Government Honest with Handcuffs ( made in the US of course.)
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-02-12 08:52:44  
So you're saying you don't want blood but you're willing to go that far if necessary. Great.

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-12 09:01:06  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
So you're saying you don't want blood but you're willing to go that far if necessary. Great.

thats what one of founding fathers said. It most likely will never have to come to blood shed really. Almost every nation that use to have slavery got rid of slavery without civil wars. We can get rid of the 3rd age of slavery that is centralized banking in the united states as well by means of peaceful measures. But never count out Revolution. Its every American Citizens right to keep government honest and in the peoples best interest its infact our duty as well to uphold the Constitution its not just the presidents job. Thats how my country The Constitutional Republic called United States of America was founded as. By colonists who were tired of being taken advantage of. We are now Citizens and i am sure millions are tired of being taken advantage of.

Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-12 09:02:34  
Good thing that was not a movie quote. That actually came from my heart i consider myself a patriot and love my country. I only aim to keep our government honest and in the peoples best interest. Like America My Country Tis of Thee claims so shall i in its Honor as its countryman who stands with it for which it was founded as.
You claim that, but your words speak otherwise.

I'm not speaking of a civil war, i speak of a Revolution by two peaceful measures ,1. by winning elections through ballot box means, or 2. by peaceful measure of adhering to article 5 of the constitution both of which i strongly support and recommend. No one wants blood to be split nor do i. But as Thomas Jefferson claims
There is no such thing as a peaceful revolution. If you studied history like you claimed you do, you would see that for yourself.

rp&r page 239 Lordgrim doesn't understand representation and appropriations bills.
rp&r page 245 Lordgrim posts some videos contradicting each other and his viewpoint.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-12 09:06:53  
Quote:
Asura.Kingnobody
There is no such thing as a peaceful revolution.

I think you need to look north of our border Broski. Canada had a peaceful revolution.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-12 09:09:49  
thats what one of founding fathers said. It most likely will never have to come to blood shed really.
So, according to you, the American Revolution was a bloodless revolution...

We can get rid of the 3rd age of slavery that is centralized banking in the united states as well by means of peaceful measures.
Or you could just run away. Seriously. Stop paying your bills. You will not be sent to jail anymore for not paying your debts.

Good luck trying to get another loan, but you never had to worry about that before, have you?

But never count out Revolution.
Actually, we can. Anything you will do will fail, and fail miserably. That we can guarantee of.

There are three things in life that is guarantees: Death, Taxes, and Lordgrim failing.

Its every American Citizens right to keep government honest and in the peoples best interest its infact our duty as well to uphold the Constitution its not just the presidents job.
Right, and it's everyone's duty to keep people like you from ever coming to power.

By colonists who were tired of being taken advantage of. We are now Citizens and i am sure millions are tired of being taken advantage of.
So, instead you want to be the one to take advantage of people. Got it!

By fonewear 2015-02-12 09:11:12  
rp&r Hillary 2016 make it happen !

rp&r A woman president with big funbags

rp&r A woman president with no personality

rp&r Obama is my secret love father
By Ramyrez 2015-02-12 09:12:53  
FFXIAH Forum Topics 1-1,000,000 inclusive: Fone just not getting women.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-12 09:14:32  
That's not true it's 7,698 !
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 271 272 273 ... 1375 1376 1377