Random Politics & Religion #00

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 278 279 280 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-02-13 18:54:46  
What can I say, I thought there were jews in the towers.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-13 18:56:07  
The Jews helped plant the bombs that made it look like a plane destroyed the buildings.

See:

[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-13 19:08:27  
Siren.Lordgrim said: »
If anyone is in any doubt that everything on 9/11 was instigated by the US secret services and govt. try to find footage of a plane flying into the Pentagon! You can't find it because it didn't happen.

So, if I produce a video of the airplane crashing into the Pentagon, will you stop being such a flower head?
False Flag >> War on Terror >> invade Afghan, control the drugs, Iraq >> bring down Saddam >> bring down Gadhafi (secure the oil) >> arm the FSA >> rise of ISIS >> encircle Russia with missile defence system >> Instigate Ukraine followed by sanctions on Russia >> support Israel against Iran (allied to Russia and China) >> give FEMA and DHS massive power and weapons in preparation for unrest >> stir up racial hatred in America that will fuel civil disobedience >> TTIP will hand yet more power to the corporations over democracy >> Ebola?? >> So when does WW3 arrive or can we avert it?!? Worrying times and still most of the people I speak to are talking about TV shows...........or football..."
Wait, are you saying that Ebola is a conspiracy theory???? That the virus is just a made up government conspiracy to...whatever your point is?

I can even tell you what kind of cancer it can give you if ingested.
Please try some for yourself.

In every airplane crash you've seen, the airplane comes down and explodes. Very frightening. But the skin of airplane is still there, more or less.
That's because the airplane doesn't hit against a hard, inanimate object like, oh, a building....

ut you're telling me that it can also create, oh my god, thousands of pounds of molten steel? WHAT!?
I guess the WTC towers didn't fall down according to you, did it?

Please believe me.
No, flower-head.

There's no way an airplane crash can bring those mammoth buildings down.
Add "physics" to something Lordgrim doesn't understand.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-02-13 19:11:27  
He's just making of parody of himself now...I mean he put every single known conspiracy minus aliens into that post.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2015-02-13 19:11:42  
Bloodrose said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
fonewear said: »
It's true the CIA are covering up the "secret sauce" in McDonald's big macs !

Special sauce, Fone. The only thing that's a secret in a Big Mac is the source of the meat.
Maybe in the US.

Canada uses actual beef.

The real mystery meat happens to be at Taco Bell. srsly, 43% silica sand as a food additive.

This is the source of real beef fast food places utilize. 5-7 year old almost dead dairy cows from mega farms. Tasty looking huh! Don't worry they use the whole cow too!

By fonewear 2015-02-13 19:12:06  
You have to convince me those were actual planes and not holograms !
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-13 19:14:13  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
He's just making of parody of himself now...I mean he put every single known conspiracy minus aliens into that post.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-02-13 19:16:28  
Altimaomega said: »

Special sauce, Fone. The only thing that's a secret in a Big Mac is the source of the meat.
Maybe in the US.

Canada uses actual beef.

The real mystery meat happens to be at Taco Bell. srsly, 43% silica sand as a food additive.

This is the source of real beef fast food places utilize. 5-7 year old almost dead dairy cows from mega farms. Tasty looking huh! Don't worry they use the whole cow too!

Again, perhaps in the US.

Canada has a much more stringent policy when it comes to food products, and must meet provincial/or federal standards, and nothing below Grade B commercial beef can be used*.

*should be used, but places will try to cheap out or get sent tainted/old meat, at which point it is up to the processor or handler to return said meat back to the packaging plant*
By Altimaomega 2015-02-13 19:24:42  

Maybe in the US.

Canada uses actual beef.

Again, perhaps in the US.

Canada has a much more stringent policy when it comes to food products, and must meet provincial/or federal standards, and nothing below Grade B commercial beef can be used*.

*should be used, but places will try to cheap out or get sent tainted/old meat, at which point it is up to the processor or handler to return said meat back to the packaging plant*

You realize that is Grade B commercial beef right?
By Bloodrose 2015-02-13 19:27:11  
Sorry, but that's *not* Commercial Grade beef in Canada.

That would be put down out of it's misery, since the oldest butchered beef in Canada we allow is 2 1/2 years to 3 years old at the latest. Anything older becomes breeding cattle at that point.
By Bloodrose 2015-02-13 19:28:04  
That thing also looks heavily malnourished and laden with disease.
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2015-02-13 19:42:03  
Maybe in the US.

Canada uses actual beef.

Canada allows "non nutritive fillers."

I don't eat sausage from Canada either.

Also, what IS Loldgrim smoking and does he share?
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-02-13 19:44:05  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Maybe in the US.

Canada uses actual beef.

Canada allows "non nutritive fillers."

I don't eat sausage from Canada either.

Also, what IS Loldgrim smoking and does he share?
So far he's only been sharing with Charlo and Blazed.
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-02-13 19:44:13  
I see a whole lot of hearsay as to the quality of the cattle used. Is there anything to back up the claim that Canadian meat is soooo much better than U.S. meat? I'm not saying y'all are wrong, but it's a discussion between a farmer who hates U.S. mega farms and a Canadian who is biased towards Canada.

On that note, I am extremely picky about the meat I eat at restaurants. Every time I go to a new place, I bring along a questionnaire to determine if the meat is worthy of consumption. It goes like this:

Question #1: Does it taste good?

If I can answer all of those questions with "yes", I will continue eating.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-02-13 19:53:16  
I see a whole lot of hearsay as to the quality of the cattle used. Is there anything to back up the claim that Canadian meat is soooo much better than U.S. meat? I'm not saying y'all are wrong, but it's a discussion between a farmer who hates U.S. mega farms and a Canadian who is biased towards Canada.

On that note, I am extremely picky about the meat I eat at restaurants. Every time I go to a new place, I bring along a questionnaire to determine if the meat is worthy of consumption. It goes like this:

It's not really a bias towards Canada. There's been disputes between using American Angus style beef, which does get imported to Canada for certain things, and ultimately tastes better in those things, but the practices *insofar concerning the law for handling food* has tighter and more stringent controls in place - but I've also mentioned that some people will try to cheap out on those practices, and still do, because they are lazy ***.

I grew up around a cattle auction in a rural city, so I'm not a stranger to the ins and outs of farming - my grandfather worked on a farm up until he was put in a home for deteriorating mental health that ended up being Alzheimer's, and his cause of death.

Hell, recently there's been another issue of Mad Cow disease in Canada again, and recalls of all meat products processed in that plant were recalled for inspection and destruction.

Anyway, a single excerpt won't do it justice, so I'll provide a link to this:

http://www.inspection.gc.ca/food/information-for-consumers/food-safety-system/beef-processing-and-inspection/eng/1374555766340/1374821164166
By Bloodrose 2015-02-13 20:03:11  
Keep in mind, I've also given the US credit where the credit is due (and have constantly had to defend it against the flower-heading done by Lordgrim)
By fonewear 2015-02-13 20:14:27  
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-02-13 20:44:04  

My first question would be "does it look presentable/edible", because it speaks volumes as to how it's prepared and whether or not it appears appetizing.

Then again, my brother and I are trained cooks. He won't really eat any kind of meat unless he's prepared it himself.
By Altimaomega 2015-02-13 21:26:43  
I grew up around a cattle auction in a rural city, so I'm not a stranger to the ins and outs of farming - my grandfather worked on a farm up

So you grew up "around" a cattle auction in a rural "city" and your "grandfather worked on a farm".. Forgive me you must be an expert on the subject..
By Bloodrose 2015-02-13 21:30:03  
I grew up around a cattle auction in a rural city, so I'm not a stranger to the ins and outs of farming - my grandfather worked on a farm up

So you grew up "around" a cattle auction in a rural "city" and your "grandfather worked on a farm".. Forgive me you must be an expert on the subject..
Who said anything about being an expert? It's just some personal history and that I do have at least *some* knowledge on the subject.

I mean, you should know more about farming practices than I do, yet you drove your family business into the ground with bad business decisions instead of staying competitive.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2015-02-13 22:02:33  

Who said anything about being an expert? It's just some personal history and that I do have at least *some* knowledge on the subject.

I mean, you should know more about farming practices than I do, yet you drove your family business into the ground with bad business decisions instead of staying competitive.

You presented that information like it was vital to your stance thinking it gave you insight on how things actually work IRL. Kinda like this information. http://www.inspection.gc.ca/food/information-for-consumers/food-safety-system/beef-processing-and-inspection/eng/1374555766340/1374821164166 If they actually followed that, how in the hell does Mad Cow disease get into your food supply?

Just because you have "some dated 2nd hand knowledge" it doesn't back up your naively stated argument.
By Bloodrose 2015-02-13 22:12:48  
That's the thing though, they catch the Mad Cow disease *before* it gets into the food supply - as in the cattle are tested before being butchered, but a recall is necessary as part of preventative measures.

Which actually does back up my stance.

Is part of what I know dated? Possibly, yet many aspects of that information are still used, because there was no reason to change those particular practices.

It's pretty clear you didn't read, or more likely, didn't understand the linked material presented, nor any of the other links found within the site. In regards to beef processing and cross contamination prevention, Canada is heralded as one of the best in the world.

But then again, you can't seem to farm successfully, let alone have any knowledge Canadian guidelines, regulations, and laws, or how they're enforced.

But anyways, the argument was about the differences between processing laws and such, something you've grossly ignored.

Do you have legitimate complaints against corporate ranching? Obviously. Even as much as they are supposed to be regulated, ***still happens. That's when certain policies and counter-measures get put into action. They take the cheap way out, and so on.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-13 22:13:37  

You presented that information like it was vital to your stance thinking it gave you insight on how things actually work IRL. Kinda like this information. http://www.inspection.gc.ca/food/information-for-consumers/food-safety-system/beef-processing-and-inspection/eng/1374555766340/1374821164166 If they actually followed that, how in the hell does Mad Cow disease get into your food supply?

Just because you have "some dated 2nd hand knowledge" it doesn't back up your naively stated argument.
Altmia....

You do know that the FDA has pretty much the same regulations, and yet, there was still an outbreak of Mad Cow Disease in California a few years back.

Those regulations help prevent outbreaks from happening, but it doesn't eliminate the risk itself.

If you are a farmer like you claim you were, you would understand that cattle will sometimes get a disease and not show symptoms until it's too late to treat it. That's nature.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-13 22:14:36  
But then again, you can't seem to farm successfully, let alone have any knowledge Canadian guidelines, regulations, and laws, or how they're enforced.
Or understand that the Canadian system is pretty much a copy/paste of the FDA regulations...
By Bloodrose 2015-02-13 22:17:03  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Or understand that the Canadian system is pretty much a copy/paste of the FDA regulations...
The majority of it is, but there are some major differences. The FDA seems to use a damage control policy rather than a preventative measure policy.

It's amazing how much of Canadian laws are impacted or identical to US Laws.
By Altimaomega 2015-02-13 22:17:53  

Altmia....

You do know that the FDA has pretty much the same regulations, and yet, there was still an outbreak of Mad Cow Disease in California a few years back.

Those regulations help prevent outbreaks from happening, but it doesn't eliminate the risk itself.

If you are a farmer like you claim you were, you would understand that cattle will sometimes get a disease and not show symptoms until it's too late to treat it. That's nature.

KN.....
You realize I never said anything about the USA or the FDA. I'm most likely more aware of what the FDA does than you and bloodrose combined. I merely pointed out that canada does not have "better beef" than the USA. That is all I said.. I swear the read comprehension on this site is starting to claim you as another victim.. Thanks for backing up my point though.

Quote:
You do know that the FDA has pretty much the same regulations.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2015-02-13 22:21:35  
That's the thing though, they catch the Mad Cow disease *before* it gets into the food supply - as in the cattle are tested before being butchered, but a recall is necessary as part of preventative measures.

Which actually does back up my stance.

Is part of what I know dated? Possibly, yet many aspects of that information are still used, because there was no reason to change those particular practices.

It's pretty clear you didn't read, or more likely, didn't understand the linked material presented, nor any of the other links found within the site. In regards to beef processing and cross contamination prevention, Canada is heralded as one of the best in the world.

But anyways, the argument was about the differences between processing laws and such, something you've grossly ignored.

Do you have legitimate complaints against corporate ranching? Obviously. Even as much as they are supposed to be regulated, ***still happens. That's when certain policies and counter-measures get put into action. They take the cheap way out, and so on.

No the "argument was canada has better beef".. But you changed it..
By Bloodrose 2015-02-13 22:22:33  

Altmia....

KN.....
You realize I never said anything about the USA or the FDA. I'm most likely more aware of what the FDA does than you and bloodrose combined. I merely pointed out that canada does not have "better beef" than the USA. That is all I said.. I swear the read comprehension on this site is starting to claim you as another victim.. Thanks for backing up my point though.

Quote:
You do know that the FDA has pretty much the same regulations.
If the bolded were actually true, you would still be running the family business for a profit.

Additionally, Canada ships it's beef all over the world, where as the US ships it to limited markets. Why? Because Canadian beef and cattle are protected to a higher quality for it's price.

In addition to being "pretty much the same", they are not actually identical in policy or execution of policy. Which accounts for a huge discrepancy between quality of meat produced.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-13 22:23:33  
I merely pointed out that canada does not have "better beef" than the USA.
Bloodrose never said that Canada has "better beef." Ravael did.

His assertion is that Canada has slightly stronger guidelines than US.

I would agree with him because I did a quick comparison between similar FDA laws, and they are a little stronger (Grade B meat doesn't have exceptions in Canada like they do in the US).
 Siren.Lordgrim
サーバ: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-13 22:27:29  
coberself and cody yoder

are two different youtube posters relating to a 9/11 video i posted and used " " quoting what they said. I agree with you altimaomega that Foolnobody's reading comprehension is severely clouded by the dark side of the force. Foolnobody claims i said what he thinks in his " i'm always right because he thinks fox news is the truth and brian williams is a saint" mind that i said what he quoted me of where he is completely wrong. Fool me once with friendship foolnobody you wont fool me twice Foolnobody :)

If anyone is in any doubt that everything on 9/11 was instigated by the US secret services and govt. try to find footage of a plane flying into the Pentagon! You can't find it because it didn't happen.

So, if I produce a video of the airplane crashing into the Pentagon, will you stop being such a flower head?
False Flag >> War on Terror >> invade Afghan, control the drugs, Iraq >> bring down Saddam >> bring down Gadhafi (secure the oil) >> arm the FSA >> rise of ISIS >> encircle Russia with missile defence system >> Instigate Ukraine followed by sanctions on Russia >> support Israel against Iran (allied to Russia and China) >> give FEMA and DHS massive power and weapons in preparation for unrest >> stir up racial hatred in America that will fuel civil disobedience >> TTIP will hand yet more power to the corporations over democracy >> Ebola?? >> So when does WW3 arrive or can we avert it?!? Worrying times and still most of the people I speak to are talking about TV shows...........or football..."
Wait, are you saying that Ebola is a conspiracy theory???? That the virus is just a made up government conspiracy to...whatever your point is?

I can even tell you what kind of cancer it can give you if ingested.
Please try some for yourself.

In every airplane crash you've seen, the airplane comes down and explodes. Very frightening. But the skin of airplane is still there, more or less.
That's because the airplane doesn't hit against a hard, inanimate object like, oh, a building....

ut you're telling me that it can also create, oh my god, thousands of pounds of molten steel? WHAT!?
I guess the WTC towers didn't fall down according to you, did it?

Please believe me.
No, flower-head.

There's no way an airplane crash can bring those mammoth buildings down.
Add "physics" to something Lordgrim doesn't understand.
First Page 2 3 ... 278 279 280 ... 1375 1376 1377