Random Politics & Religion #00

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 282 283 284 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-15 14:48:50  
Bloodrose said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Altimaomega said: »
Kyle Smith loses any and all credibility when he calls "The Daily Show" a real news show.

That should be the cue to stop taking his rant seriously after that. Then he goes on to call a comedian, a journalist - and an irresponsible and unprofessional one at that.

Comedy often uses real life situations, and or makes fun of how something is presented. Usually asking "WTF IS THIS ***!?"

Sounds to me, this particular "journalist" (Kyle Smith) is rather jealous of what success is really like.

And grossly ignores that Liberals and Conservatives, supporters and naysayers alike, have found reasons to love and hate the presented material. Then again, Jon Stewart didn't just go after Fox News like Kyle thinks he did. He's gone after liberals, libertarians, and pretty much any "in the news" political and social figure who's said or done something stupid.

That's why we're laughing at how you can believe this ***, Amand. Now, please do try and keep up with the big boy conversations.

Your whole rant rides on the premise that everyone knows its a facts I don't like show and doesn't favor democrat views.. Have you been to America?
Actually, the whole "rant" rides on the idea that this journalist should have shown due diligence in his... "reporting" of what The Daily Show is, and what it's about. Of course, there's also the fact that while he accuses Jon Stewart of using blips, blurbs, and sound bites, he does the same thing - Oh the sad, unintentional irony. But of course, it doesn't favor the "Democrat views" (which you'd know if you've been watching for the past 15 years) as it insults the absolute stupidity on both sides.
Calling "The Daily Show" as a news broadcast show is the same thing as calling Rush Limbaugh as the same thing....
I think people would "get" Rush Limbaugh more if he advertised himself as a comedian.
Wait, he isn't? Cause a lot of his crap is pretty funny.
By Bloodrose 2015-02-15 14:49:40  
Kyle Smith loses any and all credibility when he calls "The Daily Show" a real news show.

That should be the cue to stop taking his rant seriously after that. Then he goes on to call a comedian, a journalist - and an irresponsible and unprofessional one at that.

Comedy often uses real life situations, and or makes fun of how something is presented. Usually asking "WTF IS THIS ***!?"

Sounds to me, this particular "journalist" (Kyle Smith) is rather jealous of what success is really like.

And grossly ignores that Liberals and Conservatives, supporters and naysayers alike, have found reasons to love and hate the presented material. Then again, Jon Stewart didn't just go after Fox News like Kyle thinks he did. He's gone after liberals, libertarians, and pretty much any "in the news" political and social figure who's said or done something stupid.

That's why we're laughing at how you can believe this ***, Amand. Now, please do try and keep up with the big boy conversations.

Your whole rant rides on the premise that everyone knows its a facts I don't like show and doesn't favor democrat views.. Have you been to America?
Actually, the whole "rant" rides on the idea that this journalist should have shown due diligence in his... "reporting" of what The Daily Show is, and what it's about. Of course, there's also the fact that while he accuses Jon Stewart of using blips, blurbs, and sound bites, he does the same thing - Oh the sad, unintentional irony. But of course, it doesn't favor the "Democrat views" (which you'd know if you've been watching for the past 15 years) as it insults the absolute stupidity on both sides.

Watched it when I was young and naive, the older I got the worse the show became. Does not surprise me you watched it for 15 years.
So your personal taste in comedy and presentation changed over the years, but good job at turning that into a personal attack. Just like it doesn't surprise me you blame big government for your business failures, and in the same breath demand they take care of you.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2015-02-15 14:54:51  

Watched it when I was young and naive, the older I got the worse the show became. Does not surprise me you watched it for 15 years.
So your personal taste in comedy and presentation changed over the years, but good job at turning that into a personal attack. Just like it doesn't surprise me you blame big government for your business failures, and in the same breath demand they take care of you.

Where did I demand the government take care of me? Its awesome how you put words in my mouth all the time and take everything I say out of context in order to attack me every chance you get. Then get your panties in a knot when I attack you. /laugh
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-02-15 14:58:27  

Where did I demand the government take care of me? Its awesome how you put words in my mouth all the time and take everything I say out of context in order to attack me every chance you get. Then get your panties in a knot when I attack you. /laugh
It was in your little farming thread about your rant against the government for shutting you down, because you chose not to conform to FDA regulations. Then in that same thread, you demanded that the government should take care of you for your own failures.

The irony is more or less the "Personal Responsibility" spouted by you and your ilk, yet have zero intention of doing so yourself when faced with adversity.

However, bringing up relevant topics so long as they are relevant, however much you perceive them to be personal attacks, are not personal attacks, even if you do find truth to be insulting.
By Altimaomega 2015-02-15 15:08:56  

It was in your little farming thread about your rant against the government for shutting you down, because you chose not to conform to FDA regulations. Then in that same thread, you demanded that the government should take care of you for your own failures.

The irony is more or less the "Personal Responsibility" spouted by you and your ilk, yet have zero intention of doing so yourself when faced with adversity.

However, bringing up relevant topics so long as they are relevant, however much you perceive them to be personal attacks, are not personal attacks, even if you do find truth to be insulting.

Post it, in context. I wanna see.
By Bloodrose 2015-02-15 15:11:09  
First of all, point out where I had taken what you said out of context, in regards to this latest "personal attack on you, at every chance I get", considering there are oh so many chances to do so, where you do it for everyone else.

Hell, there have been a few times I've even praised you, or agreed with you.

But let's continue to ignore reality, shall we?
By Altimaomega 2015-02-15 15:13:50  
First of all, point out where I had taken what you said out of context, in regards to this latest "personal attack on you, at every chance I get", considering there are oh so many chances to do so, where you do it for everyone else.

So I call you on your *** and now I have to prove something before you prove that you are not slandering me.

Sounds about right.. smh.

If this is what you want no wonder you have problems keeping up in threads. Hell, I agree with you more than most of the people on this site but you make it difficult to see your side of things.
By Jetackuu 2015-02-15 15:27:27  
Jetackuu said: »
Also: there you go again confuse knowledge with belief.
Strange thing to say, coming from you, who provides nothing but belief, like flower-head.
YouTube Video Placeholder
Sorry to tell you this Jet, but high school test scores doesn't show intelligence. Especially in your case.
By Bloodrose 2015-02-15 15:29:16  

So I call you on your *** and now I have to prove something before you prove that you are not slandering me.

If this is what you want no wonder you have problems keeping up in threads. Hell, I agree with you more than most of the people on this site but you make it difficult to see your side of things.
Ha! you agree with me more than most posters on this site? That's a pretty bold claim since the majority of your posts are in direct disagreement with mine, simply because I'm not in the American Conservative camp.

You agree most whole heartedly with people like Charlo, Blazed, and most recently, Lordgrim.

Even moreso with Nausi.

KN, and other posters I've duked it out with agree with me more often than you claim to do, or claim to have done so.

Go on, find at least 1 thread where you've agreed with me more than any other poster in that thread, and *maybe* i'll consider that claim potentially valid.

Unfortunately for your delusional reality, I rarely have an issue with keeping up in a thread the way you do.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2015-02-15 15:33:49  

Ha! you agree with me more than most posters on this site? That's a pretty bold claim since the majority of your posts are in direct disagreement with mine, simply because I'm not in the American Conservative camp.

You agree most whole heartedly with people like Charlo, Blazed, and most recently, Lordgrim.

Even moreso with Nausi.

KN, and other posters I've duked it out with agree with me more often than you claim to do, or claim to have done so.

Go on, find at least 1 thread where you've agreed with me more than any other poster in that thread, and *maybe* i'll consider that claim potentially valid.

Unfortunately for your delusional reality, I rarely have an issue with keeping up in a thread the way you do.

Deflection much..

And I'm only in the Conservative club because the other choice is pure evil.

I rarely have an issue with keeping up in a thread the way you do.
Not looking good for you atm.
By Bloodrose 2015-02-15 15:38:52  
Except you didn't call me on anything. Nor is it slander (it's called libel if it's in written form, and only if it's an untrue defamation of character).

You make a bold claim, deflect it, claim the other is deflecting when you *can't* show what was taken out of context.

So, really. What exactly have you agreed with me on? Oh right, nothing.

But it's worth noting you didn't deny disagreeing with me on virtually everything, even though your claim was "I agree with you more than most people on this site".

Again, coming from a guy who refuses to accept personal responsibility for his actions, when they are inconvenient to him at best. Calling the other side "Pure evil" is about as big a deflection as it gets.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-02-15 15:40:03  
And I'm only in the Conservative club because the other choice is pure evil.
benderlaughing.youtube
[+]
By Altimaomega 2015-02-15 15:53:31  

Except you didn't call me on anything. Nor is it slander (it's called libel if it's in written form, and only if it's an untrue defamation of character).

You make a bold claim, deflect it, claim the other is deflecting when you *can't* show what was taken out of context.

So, really. What exactly have you agreed with me on? Oh right, nothing.

But it's worth noting you didn't deny disagreeing with me on virtually everything, even though your claim was "I agree with you more than most people on this site".

Again, coming from a guy who refuses to accept personal responsibility for his actions, when they are inconvenient to him at best. Calling the other side "Pure evil" is about as big a deflection as it gets.

You gonna keep on deflecting or actually prove something?

The bolded is cute because it is exactly what you are doing.
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-02-15 16:13:09  
Wait, is Jet still convinced that "edgy" is an insult?
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-02-15 16:13:56  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Not at all, but I don't expect you to grasp it.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-02-15 16:15:55  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
[Thing Jet says when he doesn't have a comeback.]
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-02-15 16:17:29  
*grabs popcorn, offers to share with Altima*
By Jetackuu 2015-02-15 16:19:02  
Oh Rav, your hard on for me is cute and flattering, in a way.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-02-15 16:22:30  
It's like there are couples here. Each person has a personal favourite with whom they argue repeatedly and for pages.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-02-15 16:24:22  
Oh Rav, your hard on for me is cute and flattering, in a way.

[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-02-15 16:27:43  
Damn, this show ended earlier than I thought.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-02-15 16:30:14  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
It's like there are couples here. Each person has a personal favourite with whom they argue repeatedly and for pages.
February *is* the month for couples.

And we all know a happy couple will do 1 of two things:
1. Argue over everything and nothing
2. Have great make-up sex.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-02-15 16:30:17  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »

I don't think that applies to myself and Jet, though. About a year ago it was like that, I guess.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2015-02-15 16:31:01  

Someone calling jet on his usual crap. I accept.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-02-15 16:32:04  
And the dripping satirical irony of postinig a Jon Stewart picture eating popcorn.

Approved!
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-02-15 16:38:35  
Rav, all your arguments are now invalid because Magical Glue Baby.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-02-15 16:44:46  
Rav, all your arguments are now invalid because Magical Glue Baby.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-02-15 16:52:00  

Still thinks I have "usual crap," cute.
By fonewear 2015-02-15 16:53:00  
[+]
By Altimaomega 2015-02-15 16:54:52  

Still thinks I have "usual crap," cute.

Still thinks he doesn't have "usual crap"...
benderlaughing.youtube
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 282 283 284 ... 1375 1376 1377