Random Politics & Religion #00

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 319 320 321 ... 1375 1376 1377
By Jetackuu 2015-02-23 22:19:34  
Verda said: »
You failed to clarify
Yet I didn't.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-23 22:21:11  
Damn you guys!

Back reading has put me in the mood for some SFC. Serbian Fried Chicken, lol.

Only 5.5 hours until they open.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
サーバ: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-24 01:47:00  
Quote:
The Obama administration said on Friday that 800,000 people who signed up for health insurance under the Affordable Care Act received incorrect tax forms and should wait to receive new ones before filing their taxes.

Roughly 95 percent of those who received the erroneous 1095-A forms have yet to file taxes, officials said. New forms will be issued in early March.

The Treasury Department said it is weighing what to do about people who have already filed and will provide additional information "shortly."

Republican lawmakers pounced on the mistake.

"The White House tells us in a classic Friday news dump that nearly one million Americans could see their tax refunds delayed because of this president's inability to implement his own law," Tennessee Representative Diane Black said in a statement.

White House spokesman Josh Earnest said the glitch should have no impact on the ability of people to file their taxes by the April 15 deadline. He also said the issue affects "less than 1 percent of people who file taxes."

The administration also said it would extend a special enrollment period for tax filers who were unaware they could face penalties for missing the Feb. 15 deadline to obtain health insurance through the federal marketplace at HealthCare.gov.

The one-off special enrollment period will be extended from March 15 to April 30. If consumers do not buy health insurance during this period, they will have to pay a penalty when they file their 2015 taxes. Eligible filers must live in one of the 37 states with a federally facilitated insurance marketplace.

State-based insurance exchanges can set their own policies, officials said.

To qualify for the special enrollment, consumers must attest that when they filed their 2014 tax return they paid the fee for not having health coverage that year and that they first became aware of the implications of not enrolling in a timely manner after they began preparing their 2014 taxes.

The IRS has estimated 2 percent to 4 percent of tax filers, or roughly six million people, may pay a fee for not having coverage in 2014, which is $95 or 1 percent of income.

The fee increases to $325 per adult or 2 percent of income for 2015. Those who enroll during the special period will still owe fees for the months they were uninsured in 2014 and 2015. The special period is to allow people to avoid additional fees for 2015.
Incorrect tax forms sent to 800,000 U.S. health exchange enrollees
 Bismarck.Ihina
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2015-02-24 01:55:06  
Man, first he raises the gas price, and now this. Just where does it end.
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-02-24 08:43:41  
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
I love how far left lunatics are ready to suicide bomb McDonald's yet they ignore that every single sandwich at their hipster paradise Panera Bread has more calories than a Big Mac or a Quarter Pounder with Cheese, and they toss in a baguette.

Is it just that unseemly poor people don't have the opportunity to partake in their Panera Bread?
lolwut

I'll let you in on the secret, all of the attacks on mcdonalds are funded by their competitors and labor unions,

The "far left lunatics" screaming for apple slices in happy meals are hired out like any other temporary labor. My evil friend owns a company that does this, they do a lot of picketing for unions, evil corporations and anyone else with endless supplies of money.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-02-24 08:52:07  
Bismarck.Ihina said: »

Lizard Men.
By fonewear 2015-02-24 08:53:06  

[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-02-24 08:56:17  
fonewear said: »

Yeah, the song may change in 2016, but the double-live album of shitfest has a long way to go.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-24 08:56:40  
If you believe in anything believe in Hillary !

If Obama was a white woman you'd have Hillary.
By Ramyrez 2015-02-24 08:59:11  
If you believe in anything believe in Hillary !

If Obama was a white woman you'd have Hillary.

But I don't want...either...sigh.

[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-24 09:04:31  
It's either Elizabeth Warren who about 95% of the country has never heard of or Hillary.

Let's be honest I don't think Warren has a very good chance at being President.
By Ramyrez 2015-02-24 09:05:32  
It's either Elizabeth Warren who about 95% of the country has never heard of or Hillary.

Warren has said repeatedly that she's not running, unless she's changed her tune recently.

Whatever. Doesn't matter, puppet position anyhow.
By fonewear 2015-02-24 09:07:37  
Not true Hillary is the leader we deserve !

When she isn't signing books she is out there leading our country !
By Ramyrez 2015-02-24 09:24:29  
Not true Hillary is the leader we deserve !

When she isn't signing books she is out there leading our country !

Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-02-24 09:26:22  
Ramyrez said: »
Warren has said repeatedly that she's not running, unless she's changed her tune recently. Whatever. Doesn't matter, puppet position anyhow.

Some people don't take kindly to your racial slurs.

[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-24 09:26:32  
You guys are missing it Janet Yellen is discussing monetization policies. It is turning me on !
By fonewear 2015-02-24 09:29:22  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Warren has said repeatedly that she's not running, unless she's changed her tune recently. Whatever. Doesn't matter, puppet position anyhow.

Speaking or racial slurs:

http://news.yahoo.com/local-fox-anchor-uses-racial-slur-to-describe-lady-gaga-s-music-193704985.html

A Cleveland morning news anchor used the racial epithet “jigaboo” while discussing Lady Gaga’s music on live television.

Kristi Capel, co-anchor of "Fox 8 News in the Morning" in Cleveland, was impressed with the pop star’s vocal abilities after hearing her perform a “Sound of Music” medley at the Oscars Sunday night.

"It's hard to really hear her voice with all that jigaboo music that she does, or whatever you want to call it. Jigaboo,” she said on-air Monday morning, before laughing.

The former beauty pageant queen, who was crowned Miss Missouri USA in 2006, used the ethnic slur for African-Americans from the early 20th century to characterize the singer’s well-known dance-pop music — in contrast with her performance at the awards ceremony.

“She has a gorgeous voice. I never knew. Very nice," she added.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-02-24 09:32:15  
It's sad that half the county, starting from about three years ago, was told who they will be voting for in 2016. Why do I call Democrats lemmings? That is why I call Democrats lemmings. Ask one of them a single accomplishment of Hillary Clinton. Ask one of them a single instance where she showed leadership; a single instance of accountability. Tell us some of her successes as Secretary of State. Russia? China? Iran? Libya? Syria? Israel? Palestine? What did she do successfully during her charade as a Senator from New York? lol New York... I remember when she was deciding what state she wanted to be a Senator from and she threw a dart at a map. "Billlll, we have a house in New York right?" Every single election New York shows us how dumb liberals are.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-02-24 09:37:44  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »

[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-02-24 09:39:56  
Every single election New York shows us how dumb liberalsthe American people are.
By fonewear 2015-02-24 09:42:38  
YouTube Video Placeholder
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-02-24 09:47:22  
a single accomplishment of Hillary Clinton.

dude... you just don't get it. they don't need "accomplishments"... all of your blathering about "results" and "the bottom line" "accountability" "success"

you're squacking some kind of insane right wing parrot gibberish....

none of those words has any meaning!

she cares deeply, she has a lot of feels, she went to the right schools...

results don't matter in that world. look at education...
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-02-24 09:56:16  
If only we could get a true libertarian who wasn't afraid of offending conservative sponsors, because truth be told a mix of conservative fiscal views and liberal social/environmental/cultural views could really right the ship, imo.

Sorry to re-use, but it just fit.
By fonewear 2015-02-24 10:00:31  
Is Ross Perot still alive ? At 84 he might be the oldest President ever !
 Phoenix.Amandarius
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-02-24 10:02:29  
She's not even good at pretending she has feelings though. I really don't get this one. Seriously. She has no history of leadership. She is divisive. She has a long history of corruption. She is disgustingly rich and selfish. She defended child sex offenders as a lawyer. She was a Wal-Mart executive. She is heartless and her laughter makes people shiver. I will never understand the liberal attraction to Hillary.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-24 10:03:03  
She has nice juicy thighs !

[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-02-24 10:08:12  
She's not even good at pretending she has feelings though. I really don't get this one. Seriously. She has no history of leadership. She is divisive. She has a long history of corruption. She is disgustingly rich and selfish. She defended child sex offenders as a lawyer. She was a Wal-Mart executive. She is heartless and her laughter makes people shiver. I will never understand the liberal attraction to Hillary.

As much as I hate to say it, it's probably largely because they liked her husband and she's, well, a "she".

That's about it.

Frankly, when you rattle all of that off at once she sounds more like a staunch Republican, and is exactly the definition of why I don't trust either party, really.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-24 10:09:17  
and she's, well, a "she".
That's still up for debate.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-24 10:09:38  
Going to need more than I'm a woman to win an election at least I hope so...
First Page 2 3 ... 319 320 321 ... 1375 1376 1377