Random Politics & Religion #00

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 842 843 844 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Ragnarok.Nausi
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-08-13 10:33:20  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
Poor poor Hilary, now under criminal investigation. I betcha Obama has lost faith in her and is cutting the "get out now and no prison time" deal over her email server as we speak.

link?

all I see is huma lawyering up...

huma lawyers up

If the FBI take possession of your email server as part of a criminal investigation, you are yourself under that criminal investigation.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-08-13 10:55:21  
That article has several factual inaccuracies, and the FBI investigation isn't a criminal one.
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-08-13 10:55:25  
Poor poor Hilary, now under criminal investigation. I betcha Obama has lost faith in her and is cutting the "get out now and no prison time" deal over her email server as we speak.

link?

huma lawyers up

If the FBI take possession of your email server as part of a criminal investigation, you are yourself under that criminal investigation.

Although I would not be the least bit surprise if it ends up being the server that gets fined and sent to prison instead of Hillary.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2015-08-13 11:00:17  
HOLD UP! WAIT A MINUTE!!!

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »

That map is actually dated 2015 and lists Burma?!? Sorry. That tickled my funny bone. There's a Brit having a chuckle at the expense of the "dumb American" stereotype right now. Who published this Atlas?

Burma...

EDIT: Upon further inspection, Bank of America/Merrill-Lynch. That's just sad.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-08-13 11:01:40  
Jetackuu said: »
That article has several factual inaccuracies, and the FBI investigation isn't a criminal one.

According to an unnamed source that a bunch of news sites are citing, it is indeed a criminal probe.

“It’s definitely a criminal probe,” said the source. “I’m not sure why they’re not calling it a criminal probe.

“The DOJ [Department of Justice] and FBI can conduct civil investigations in very limited circumstances,” but that’s not what this is, the source stressed. “In this case, a security violation would lead to criminal charges. Maybe DOJ is trying to protect her campaign.”

Here's another:

“Our investigations are all criminal." - An FBI Spokesman
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-08-13 11:02:52  
Yeah, conflicting statements and "unnamed source." Seems legit.

Not to mention that none of it would stick, it's a goose chase and it always has been.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-08-13 11:05:10  

Not to mention that none of it would stick, it's a goose chase and it always has been.

Whether or not it sticks, it's a criminal probe. There's no point in denying it, regardless of what you think the outcome will be.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-08-13 11:06:42  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Whether or not it sticks, it's a criminal probe. There's no point in denying it, regardless of what you think the outcome will be.

When there's a legitimate source for that I'll agree with you, until then I'll just keep laughing at the straw grasping.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-08-13 11:09:54  
And I'll keep laughing at the desperate defending and denying. Let the ship sink. Bernie is already ahead in New Hampshire polls anyway.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-08-13 11:10:18  

link?

huma lawyers up

I thought you meant there was a story about it this morning....

one from washington post yesterday

washington post story from yesterday
By Jetackuu 2015-08-13 11:13:45  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
And I'll keep laughing at the desperate defending and denying. Let the ship sink. Bernie is already ahead in New Hampshire polls anyway.

Yet there's neither. I don't care either way, there's nobody I want to vote for in any spotlight.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-08-13 11:38:48  
Clinton requested book on how to delete emails as Sec of State.

Bloods in the water folks. Bring out the fork.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-08-13 11:42:54  

Misleading title and link is misleading.

Quote:
The last batch of Hillary Clinton emails released by the State Department included one from Clinton asking to borrow a book called "Send: Why People Email So Badly and How to Do It Better," by David Shipley and Will Schwalbe.

But please, don't stop.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
サーバ: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-08-13 11:46:39  

link?

huma lawyers up

False. In fact, they could even file charges directly on the email server. Something something due process...
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-08-13 11:47:23  

Misleading title and link is misleading.

Quote:
The last batch of Hillary Clinton emails released by the State Department included one from Clinton asking to borrow a book called "Send: Why People Email So Badly and How to Do It Better," by David Shipley and Will Schwalbe.

But please, don't stop.

Quote:
Chapter Six: "The Email That Can Land You In Jail.” The chapter includes a section entitled “How to Delete Something So It Stays Deleted."

All this sticking of fingers in ears is really making my day.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-08-13 11:56:17  
Yes, because one chapter of a book is sooo damning.

Quote:
On page 215, the authors list "Stupid (and Real) Email Phrases That Wound Up in Court." Number one on the list? “DELETE THIS EMAIL!’ Later, on page 226, the writers warn, "If you’re issued a subpoena, your deletion binge will only make you look guilty." - See more at: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/scott-whitlock/2015/08/13/not-joke-hillary-wanted-how-book-deleting-e-mails-networks-skip#sthash.pEaZOscd.dpuf

I mean if we're quoting more parts of the "article."

You confuse "sticking fingers in ears" with not being a moron.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-08-13 12:08:07  
YouTube Video Placeholder

Klintonerdammerung!
By Jetackuu 2015-08-13 12:11:14  
OK, I'll give it credit, that ***was hilarious.

But let's also be honest, this has nothing to do with Benghazi. Hell "Benghazi" had nothing to do with Benghazi.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
サーバ: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-08-13 12:19:11  
Clinton already has somebody to take the fall, so it doesn't matter what happens. Worst case they file criminal charges against Abedin.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-08-13 12:19:38  
Oh the Benghazi tie in wasn't the point. Let's not jump into that today.
By Jetackuu 2015-08-13 12:20:57  
Clinton already has somebody to take the fall, so it doesn't matter what happens. Worst case they file criminal charges against Abedin.
Worst case is they file, they won't stick.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-08-13 12:21:52  

They should call her "Aiding and Abedin".

Here comes the wave of bad pun guilt again....
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-08-13 12:22:34  

Dunno why Obama want to keep her around. She's tanking in the polls. They must really have no one else to run.

Does someone have something on warren I can't believe the fake Indian flak would ever be worse than this. This is the perfect opportunity for her to throw in.
By Jetackuu 2015-08-13 12:25:23  
Warren doesn't want it, too bad too as she'd have a good chance.

Don't agree with the woman on many things though, but like I said earlier: not a single person in the spotlight that I'd like to cast a vote for.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-08-13 12:26:23  
Biden to the rescue.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2015-08-13 12:30:39  
Biden to the rescue.

Not even close, he's now firmly behind Sanders, whose popularity is rising fast. I'm curious to see what the polls will look like in the next few months and after the first debate.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-08-13 12:33:15  
Biden to the rescue.
Creepy ol joe to the rescue. Hide your too young daughters.

[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-08-13 12:34:17  
Odin.Jassik said: »
Biden to the rescue.

Not even close, he's now firmly behind Sanders, whose popularity is rising fast. I'm curious to see what the polls will look like in the next few months and after the first debate.
He's not officially in the race yet. He's only going to enter when Hillary tanks.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-08-13 12:39:05  
Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
HOLD UP! WAIT A MINUTE!!!

That map is actually dated 2015 and lists Burma?!? Sorry. That tickled my funny bone. There's a Brit having a chuckle at the expense of the "dumb American" stereotype right now. Who published this Atlas?

Burma...

EDIT: Upon further inspection, Bank of America/Merrill-Lynch. That's just sad.
You'll see Burma shall rise again!
[+]
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2015-08-13 12:43:40  
Odin.Jassik said: »
Biden to the rescue.

He's not officially in the race yet. He's only going to enter when Hillary tanks.

Yet he's been on the polls since March...
First Page 2 3 ... 842 843 844 ... 1375 1376 1377