Random Politics & Religion #00

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 845 846 847 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-08-14 11:43:52  

Ooo, I need to listen to conspiracy theory radio tonight. They'll be all over this if they haven't covered it yet.
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
サーバ: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-08-14 11:50:12  
I'm moving to Soviet Russia if Hillary becomes president... At least Putin doesn't lie as much as Hillary does.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2015-08-14 12:01:34  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Ooo, I need to listen to conspiracy theory radio tonight. They'll be all over this if they haven't covered it yet.

I used to love that ***. If I find myself driving across the country in the middle of the night, I still to this day turn it on just for fun.

The last time I had the chance the night was wasted on 'psychics'
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-08-14 12:02:13  

These "alien parachutes" are proof!
[+]
By fonewear 2015-08-14 12:08:38  

I used to listen to that stuff on the radio. It normally comes on at like 3 am or so. Prime time for when conspiracy nuts are awake !
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-08-14 12:14:31  
fonewear said: »

I used to listen to that stuff on the radio. It normally comes on at like 3 am or so. Prime time for when conspiracy nuts are awake !

It moved to TV and is now run by this conspiracy nut.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-08-14 12:17:14  
I'm anxiously awaiting the ancient astronauts to take me to my home planet !

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By fonewear 2015-08-14 12:21:37  
Giant flying turtles as predicted by Nostradamus !
By fonewear 2015-08-14 12:23:17  
Also birds are not that important !
By fonewear 2015-08-14 12:25:03  
At 0:52 to 1:05 giant flying turtle mated with Earth women !
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-08-14 12:27:28  
Giant flying turtles as predicted by Nostradamus !

Turtle Power!
[+]
By fonewear 2015-08-14 12:29:43  
To me this pattern is irrefutable proof for ancient machining !

[+]
By fonewear 2015-08-14 12:31:02  
I was sober before listening to that video now I'm drunk as *** !
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-08-14 12:31:25  

I love those 3d images!
[+]
By fonewear 2015-08-14 12:33:54  
Flesh and blood extraterrestrials are going to eat your...flesh and blood !
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
サーバ: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-08-14 12:45:42  
Valefor.Endoq said: »
I'm moving to Soviet Russia if Hillary becomes president... At least Putin doesn't lie as much as Hillary does.

That's an incredibly high bar, but it still probably isn't true. Putin is one of the worst people currently alive.
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-08-14 13:01:32  
Odin.Jassik said: »

That's an incredibly high bar, but it still probably isn't true. Putin is one of the worst people currently alive.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-08-14 13:03:34  

The leaders of far left regimes tend to always be the worst people alive at the time.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-08-14 13:07:26  

I love those 3d images!

Should I feel dumb for not seeing anything?
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-08-14 13:13:48  

I love those 3d images!

I saw it without any difficulty
 Leviathan.Chaosx
サーバ: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-08-14 13:18:28  
Phoenix.Amandarius said: »

The leaders of far left regimes tend to always be the worst people alive at the time.
That would be this guy then:

As Putin is socially conservative as well as the most capitalistic leader of Russia in a long time. In absolute terms it's difficult to pin point, but it would be close to a right leaning centrist.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-08-14 13:23:49  

I love those 3d images!

That doesn't help me at all. Is there a trick?
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2015-08-14 13:31:55  

You don't seem to realize the political spectrum is multi-dimensional. Putin isn't even left, he's all over the board but always extremely authoritarian. That's what makes him bad. Also, what is far left about legislating morality, big military, warmongering, aggressive expansion, big business, and privatization?

Either you know nothing about Putin's politics or you know nothing about politics.
 Bahamut.Omael
user: Omael
By Bahamut.Omael 2015-08-14 13:38:28  

I love those 3d images!

It says "Be sure to drink your Ovaltine."
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-08-14 13:39:16  

I love those 3d images!

You have to partially unfocus your eyes like you are looking slightly past the image. The 3d image should come into view when you find the right depth of focus.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2015-08-14 13:48:34  
Thought this was humorous...

Quote:
Dr. Ben Carson Used Fetal Tissue In Life-Saving Research Before GOP Candidate Ben Carson Condemned It

Further proof that running for president in the Republican Party may actually kill brain cells, Ben Carson seems to have forgotten his own research in his rush to condemn the use of fetal tissue donations in science. Oops.

According to an explosive blog post by an OB/GYN named Jen Gunter, back when Carson was a world-famous neurosurgeon and not a willing member of the Republican primary clown show, he led a study that used “two fetuses aborted in the ninth and 17th week of gestation.” The kinds he now describes as “disturbing” and a symptom of moral decay.

As Gunter noted:

While opining on the uselessness of fetal tissue research to Megyn Kelly Dr. Carson neglected to mention his own paper Colloid Cysts of the Third Ventricle: Immunohistochemical evidence for nonneuropithelial differentiation published in Hum Pathol 23:811-816 in 1992. The materials and methods describe using “human choroid plexus ependyma and nasal mucosa from two fetuses aborted in the ninth and 17th week of gestation.”

And what’s more, Carson was so proud of the findings that he published them along with several other doctors in a medical journal.

Your text to link here...
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
サーバ: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-08-14 13:56:59  
You want a good story, here's one:

Quote:
The first couple to be issued a same-sex marriage license in Florida sued the state Thursday, saying that the Bureau of Vital Statistics still won’t allow hospitals to list both same-sex parents on birth certificates.

Cathy Pareto and Karla Arguello of Miami filed the lawsuit in federal court in Tallahassee. Pareto and Arguello had twins on Aug. 6. Two other married, same-sex couples also are part of the lawsuit.

In the hours after giving birth, Pareto said she and her wife were told by the hospital records manager that both of their names couldn’t be on the birth certificate.

“Karla and I made the decision to expand our family together,” Pareto said. “We went through the whole fertility process together. The whole thing has been a unified front as a married couple. To then be told I couldn’t be on my own children’s birth certificate? It was degrading.”

Pareto and Arguello were the first same-sex couple to legally wed in the state.

Pareto said that if, for instance, a married man and woman had fertility problems and the couple had to use a sperm donor to conceive a child, the state wouldn’t deny the husband the right to be on the birth certificate — even though he would be the non-biological father.

“Why are they questioning me because I’m not biologically tied?” she asked.

The LGBT group Equality Florida says the lawsuit challenges Florida’s refusal to issue accurate birth certificateslisting both spouses as parents of their children.

Nadine Smith, the co-founder and CEO of Equality Florida, called the inability to put both names of a couple on a baby’s certificate “wrong and mean-spirited.”

“Pretty much almost every other state has already done this. They did it; they did it right,” Smith said. “Florida’s going to waste time, waste money and leave parents who should be celebrating the birth of their child in uncertainty because both parents aren’t included on the birth certificate.”

The state Department of Health says it does not generally comment on pending litigation. The department on Thursday filed a motion for clarification involving the state statutes regarding the wording on birth certificates.

Florida’s ban on same-sex marriage ended Jan. 6.
Gay Couples Going to Court Over Names on Birth Certificates
By Jetackuu 2015-08-14 13:58:52  

That's the second time you've made me lol today.
By Jetackuu 2015-08-14 14:01:26  
Leviathan.Chaosx said: »

Quote:
The first couple to be issued a same-sex marriage license in Florida sued the state Thursday, saying that the Bureau of Vital Statistics still won’t allow hospitals to list both same-sex parents on birth certificates.

Cathy Pareto and Karla Arguello of Miami filed the lawsuit in federal court in Tallahassee. Pareto and Arguello had twins on Aug. 6. Two other married, same-sex couples also are part of the lawsuit.

In the hours after giving birth, Pareto said she and her wife were told by the hospital records manager that both of their names couldn’t be on the birth certificate.

“Karla and I made the decision to expand our family together,” Pareto said. “We went through the whole fertility process together. The whole thing has been a unified front as a married couple. To then be told I couldn’t be on my own children’s birth certificate? It was degrading.”

Pareto said that if, for instance, a married man and woman had fertility problems and the couple had to use a sperm donor to conceive a child, the state wouldn’t deny the husband the right to be on the birth certificate — even though he would be the non-biological father.

The LGBT group Equality Florida says the lawsuit challenges Florida’s refusal to issue accurate birth certificateslisting both spouses as parents of their children.

Nadine Smith, the co-founder and CEO of Equality Florida, called the inability to put both names of a couple on a baby’s certificate “wrong and mean-spirited.”

“Pretty much almost every other state has already done this. They did it; they did it right,” Smith said. “Florida’s going to waste time, waste money and leave parents who should be celebrating the birth of their child in uncertainty because both parents aren’t included on the birth certificate.”

The state Department of Health says it does not generally comment on pending litigation. The department on Thursday filed a motion for clarification involving the state statutes regarding the wording on birth certificates.

Would the husband of a woman who had a sperm donor be able to be on the certificate of birth?

If so, then I'd say it's discrimination to not let her be on there as well.

If not, then I don't really care, at the moment.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2015-08-14 14:05:03  
Jetackuu said: »
Leviathan.Chaosx said: »

Quote:

Would the husband of a woman who had a sperm donor be able to be on the certificate of birth?

If so, then I'd say it's discrimination to not let her be on there as well.

If not, then I don't really care, at the moment.

Being the biological father is not a prerequisite, otherwise at birth adoptions would list no parents. They just didn't have a line that says "other mother" do they panicked and the guy who was supposed to say "it's fine, the forms haven't been updated yet" instead said "something something Jesus something something the gayz".
First Page 2 3 ... 845 846 847 ... 1375 1376 1377