Random Politics & Religion #00

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 859 860 861 ... 1375 1376 1377
By fonewear 2015-08-18 16:03:26  
A lot of chocolate stouts have poor chocolate taste. This one tastes like good quality chocolate.
 Valefor.Endoq
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-08-18 16:04:21  
Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Valefor.Endoq said: »
fonewear said: »
In important news pumpkinroot beers have arrived !

FTFY

I've seen six packs of this in stores around here but I really want to try one before committing to a whole pack. If it's super sweet it's all going down the drain.
It taste exactly like root beer. It is root BEER. It's seriously the best tasting root beer I have ever had. This full bodied flavor is what root beer should have always been.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-08-18 16:04:59  
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Good god, Emailgate has to be the most boring faux scandal yet. Not a single revelation has come out of it yet. No charges. Nothing. Yet it has conservatives just waiting for that redeeming development to come down the tubes like any day now. It's totes gonna happen guys just hang in there! Remember when Benghazi exploded into a real, earth-shattering scandal? It'll be just like that.

It's destroying Hillary's poll numbers. Whether or not you think it's a fake scandal, it's doing real damage to her campaign and a growing majority of Americans say that she's not trustworthy because of it. Using your own phrase here, "sorry-oes".
[+]
By fonewear 2015-08-18 16:05:21  
I haven't had a root beer for a long time. I remember liking birch beer also which is sorta hard to find.
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-08-18 16:07:37  
birch beer
[+]
By fonewear 2015-08-18 16:08:56  
What is funny is I used to love Goosebump books !
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-08-18 16:24:26  

Then you'll love Jack Black in the live action movie!
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-08-18 16:25:06  
I've never seen Samuel Smith chocolate stout around here but the oatmeal stout is delicious!
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-08-18 16:45:16  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Good god, Emailgate has to be the most boring faux scandal yet. Not a single revelation has come out of it yet. No charges. Nothing. Yet it has conservatives just waiting for that redeeming development to come down the tubes like any day now. It's totes gonna happen guys just hang in there! Remember when Benghazi exploded into a real, earth-shattering scandal? It'll be just like that.

It's destroying Hillary's poll numbers. Whether or not you think it's a fake scandal, it's doing real damage to her campaign and a growing majority of Americans say that she's not trustworthy because of it. Using your own phrase here, "sorry-oes".
I know I know. It doesn't actually matter if she's guilty of anything. That stuff is soooo technical and boring. It just sounds really bad so let the smearing commence. It's not like Republicans can win votes by discussing issues.
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-08-18 16:48:09  
Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »

Then you'll love Jack Black in the live action movie!
YouTube Video Placeholder

I'm so excited about this!
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
サーバ: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-08-18 16:52:06  
Shiva.Josiahfk said: »

I love how direct and focused he is.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-08-18 17:42:54  
Pleebo, you deserve a beer.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-08-18 17:51:50  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Don't worry, anything Clinton does is ok. At least she didn't open her mouth and put her foot in it.

Let's all go after Romney when he made his "47%" remark, but who cares what Clinton said or done, right? It's all a faux scandal in that case.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-08-18 17:57:20  
And the scandal still has yet to produce anything other than wishful thinking.

The 47% remark is a good example of why the GOP candidates can't argue issues. Also see: Hispanic voters, Trump.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
サーバ: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-08-18 18:09:41  
Democrats don't argue issues either. It's all just pandering to a small minority without tackling any important issues for society as a whole.

Even when they attempt to address anything remotely important, their focus becomes convincing people to go along with whatever ridiculous solution they propose. Ultimately turning into a support base of avoiding responsibility at all costs and blaming anyone that questions their nonsensical solutions.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-08-18 18:14:30  
Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
Democrats don't argue issues either. It's all just pandering to a small minority without tackling any important issues for society as a whole.

We'll find out, now won't we?
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-08-18 18:17:41  
Jetackuu said: »

We already did. See Obama's economic recovery.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-08-18 18:18:29  
I said can't. As in, can't argue without shitting it up. Their immigration plans don't appeal to anyone who wasn't going to vote for them anyway. Their Obamacare repeals definitely don't appeal to the people who now have insurance coverage. Not even going to get into social issues because lol that needs no further explanation.

Nope, let's mine an email server in the hopes of finding, um, something?
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-08-18 18:23:56  

We already did. See Obama's economic recovery.

Was hindered my some mitigating factors, but considering the damage it's done quite well.

Or are you one of those people who still think we're in a recession and that unemployment is really high?

But I meant in the next election.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-08-18 18:29:00  
Finding out how much and what top secret information may have been comprised and what parties might have accessed it, is simply a matter of national security when someone tries to play by their own rules. It's as simple as that.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-08-18 18:32:55  
Finding out how much and what top secret information may have been comprised and what parties might have accessed it, is simply a matter of national security when someone tries to play by their own rules. It's as simple as that.

They weren't "playing by their own rules."

It's more of "what, if any" btw.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-08-18 18:34:25  
The proper organizations should do whatever they feel is necessary, but using this as a political tool is just a distraction.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-08-18 18:40:51  
Or are you one of those people who still think we're in a recession and that unemployment is really high?
I don't have to think it, I can just look at the Federal Reserve numbers and see how the economy hasn't even remotely recovered and is actually doing very poorly.

Sectors of the economy (I don't remember exactly which ones offhand) have already reported being in a recession. Things are gradually getting worse all across the board.

There's a reason why interest rates are still at 0% since 2008 (possibly 2006), and it's not because the economy has recovered. It's because it still hasn't recovered even remotely enough to return to pre-recession levels.

If you want to believe the spin the current administration keeps putting on things in order to sooth the worries of speculators and high end investors, go right ahead. But the facts are there, and it's not even remotely good.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-08-18 18:41:50  
The proper organizations should do whatever they feel is necessary, but using this as a political tool is just a distraction.
That's the Clinton defense. The FBI has publicly stated otherwise.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-08-18 18:46:15  
I don't have to think it, I can just look at the Federal Reserve numbers and see how the economy hasn't even remotely recovered and is actually doing very poorly.

Sectors of the economy (I don't remember exactly which ones offhand) have already reported being in a recession. Things are gradually getting worse all across the board.

There's a reason why interest rates are still at 0% since 2008, and it's not because the economy has recovered. It's because it still hasn't recovered even remotely enough to return to pre-recession levels.

If you want to believe the spin the current administration keeps putting on things in order to sooth the worries of speculators and high end investors, go right ahead. But the facts are there, and it's not even remotely good.

We were in a recession.

We're out of a recession (and have been for years).

To you that's "hasn't recovered at all."

Got it.

To even think that the economy can be simplified in the way you just did is ludicrous.
By Jetackuu 2015-08-18 18:46:33  
That's the Clinton defense. The FBI has publicly stated otherwise.
No, they haven't.

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2015-08-18 19:00:35  
If you think Bernie is going to be President I'm afraid I've got some bad news for ya !
 Ragnarok.Nausi
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-08-18 19:03:32  
The FBI may be able to recover at least some data from Hillary Clinton's private email server even though there was an attempt to wipe it, two sources with direct knowledge of the process told NBC News on Tuesday.

YouTube Video Placeholder

Ducking "did you wipe your server questions too...

Not looking good.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-08-18 19:04:37  
My personal e-mails basically consist of me keeping track of what Bill is up to !
First Page 2 3 ... 859 860 861 ... 1375 1376 1377