フォーラム » Windower » Support » Visual C++ runtime error in voidwatch
Visual C++ runtime error in voidwatch
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Zaphor
By Leviathan.Arcon 2014-07-10 16:44:27  
I just pushed a new LuaCore out, can you try updating and running again with that?

If it doesn't work, can you grab this file and try with that? This one has the buff gain/lose event completely disabled, so if it doesn't work with the normal (updated) one, but it does work with this one at least we know the crash is in the event handler.
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
By Leviathan.Arcon 2014-07-10 16:50:22  
Oh, before I forget... please try to do these tests with no other plugins loaded, only LuaCore (other addons are fine).
 Leviathan.Hollowshell
By Leviathan.Hollowshell 2014-07-10 17:14:24  
Leviathan.Arcon said: »
I just pushed a new LuaCore out, can you try updating and running again with that?

Leviathan.Arcon said: »
If it doesn't work, can you grab this file and try with that?

Neither were successful, unfortunately.

However, now that I know to avoid having more then 31 buffs at a time, I'm able to do voidwatch again as long as I keep an eye on my number of active buffs/debuffs. So at least theres a temporary work around.

Edit -
Sorry, I didn't see the second post. I'll try again with plugins/addons disabled.
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
By Leviathan.Arcon 2014-07-10 17:17:30  
Did you try with unloading all other plugins? I just got a report that it worked, and I'm pretty sure it has to (at least in the second version above). Other plugins may have messed that up though.

I just pushed a number of new plugins, can you try again with those? (Although you may still need to have Guildwork unloaded until Stan pushes it to his servers.)
 Leviathan.Hollowshell
By Leviathan.Hollowshell 2014-07-10 17:49:28  
Success!

In my previous post I'd still had all of my plugins/addons running, which resulted in the crash sill occurring. After seeing your post about disabling everything in conjunction with the core update, I retested with all plugins/addons disabled. That test was successful.

After that test, windower updated (I assume that was the plugin updates you mentioned in your previous post), so I retested again with only plugins loaded, and that worked too. Then finally I tested again with all of my plugins and addons enabled, and the crash seems to be gone now.

Thanks a lot for your efforts here Arcon. I think this one is solved.
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
By Leviathan.Arcon 2014-07-10 17:56:56  
Finally... that was a lot of headaches worth of coding :\

Thanks again for testing!
[+]
 Phoenix.Urteil
サーバ: Phoenix